The LASIK Vision Institute

Eye Care - LASIK
Eye Care - Ophthalmology
Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair

The Lasik Vision Institute - Where We Provide Better Vision At A Better Value! Schedule Your Free Evaluation Today!...

07/22/2017

My consultation went well. The consultant convinced me that mono-vision was my best option. They offered a lifetime guarantee so I decided I didn't have anything to loose. WRONG! Post surgery my vision was great but after a year it headed south. I went back to discuss the guarantee and was informed that if they attempted to correct my vision it would make things worse, that my sight would deterior...

Description of Work
I went in for vision correction.

07/03/2017

Very well. The staff was friendly, efficient and thorough, especially when it comes to explaining the procedure, costs, and necessary pre and post surgical procedures.

Description of Work
Lasik Eye surgery

04/27/2017

Just fine, thorough exam and now I don't need contacts

Description of Work
Eye correction

04/10/2017

It went very well. My eyes are still adjusting but I see at 20/15 which is amazing.

Description of Work
I had "Contoura" topographical lasik done. My vision was 20/500 and is now 20/15. Everything was quick and went great. My doctor (Rozakis) was excellent and very good.

03/21/2017

Staff was very eager and helpful. Surgery was scheduled and performed promptly. I would highly recommend this center to a family member or friend.

Description of Work
Lasik eye surgery

Category ophthalmology,lasik