LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN VETERINARY CLINIC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2004

15440 N 7TH ST STE 14

Phoenix, AZ 85022

Lookout Mountain Veterinary Clinic is a small, locally-owned and operated practice proudly servicing Moon Valley and surrounding areas. With 50+ years of combined experience (15 of those years working together), Dr Cook, Dr Schure, and their dedicated staff are ready to help with your pets' health needs. The majority of technicians are certified and have been with the practice over 10 years. Emphasizing 1-on-1 service and hi-quality medicine at an affordable price, Lookout Mountain's staff also helps with new pet owner education as it relates to house training and nutrition. Give us a call to today to see how we can help!...

10/26/2016

Carla B.

They are very kind when you bring in a sick animal they are very upfront with what needs to be done and to help the animal.

02/16/2016

Jon R.

My dog died and I took him into him and he took care of the burial and all that stuff. I was very pleased. They were very accommodating and very empathetic. I was very pleased in the way they took care of me.

Description of Work
We used Lookout Mountain Veterinary Clinic about a year ago.

Category pet cremation

08/16/2014

Craig S.

I checked in. A medical assistant got some of the information for my dog. The veterinarian came in next to perform his wellness check. He went over behavioral issues and how to train my dog. Recommended a deep cleaning due to poor eating habits. After he was done I went out and paid for the visit, got a quote for cleaning, and they vaccinated my dog. The process was simple and the facility was clean.

Description of Work
Wellness check and vaccinations.

04/12/2014

William Z.

I have been back 2 times and each has been a very good experience. I found Moon Valley Veterinary Clinic on Angies List, saw that they had very good ratings, gave them a try and have not been disappointed. I purchased a puppy package which covers all of his checkups and vaccinations

Description of Work
I have a puppy that is getting shots and checkups.

08/30/2013

RICH & KIMBERLY L.

My dog is older, the vet is very tuned into my dogs needs. He makes my dog comfortable and is very caring.

Description of Work
Vet~ Cared for my dog.

04/29/2013

Raygar K.

The office staff is very friendly, the veterinarians are very competent, and the prices are reasonable.

Description of Work
We have brought and will continue to bring our two dogs here for all of their medical needs.

04/16/2013

Marla B.

Excellent! At first we had to reschedule because the dog was in heat and we weren't aware that she couldn't be in that condition and have surgery. The veterinarian explained what was going to happen when he did get the opportunity to perform certain surgical proceedures on the dog at a later date. The office staff accommodated our needs with a new date and time. We dropped the dog off early in the morning the day of her surgery and waited for the staff to call us with updates and biopsy results. When the dog was ready to be picked up the office staff called and were ready with home care instructions and the appropriate diet and medications to get her through the healing period. They also scheduled the followup appointments. What really impressed me was the veterinarian called to see how the dog was doing several times over the next week and to report on the biopsy results as soon as they were available. He really cares about the animals he services as well as the pet owners.

Description of Work
Xrays, tooth extraction and teeth cleaning, biopsy of tissue from chest and abdominal area, blood-work, anethesia, surgery, vitals monitoring, recovery, communication with pet owner regarding pet condition before, during and post surgery. Received instructions on home care and expectations post surgery and followup procedures when sutures were removed.

04/03/2013

Tim S.

He had a lot of stuff done. I love them because they are my veterinary clinic. Dr. Schure is the doctor I go to and he is wonderful. My dog loves him and he handles the dogs well. He's very caring and I'm very comfortable with the decisions he's made. Every year he has allergies so we took him in and he got his annual charts. They are very reasonable.

Description of Work
We took our dog in to Lookout Mountain Veterinary Clinic for allergies. We also got him some heartworm medication for six months.

12/25/2012

Janelle B.

We just moved to Phoenix and were looking for a new Vet in the area and found this place. We went here for our Vizsla's annual check up & to purchase her new flea medication. Our experience there was overall very good. The front desk staff was wonderful, extremely friendly and very professional. Generally the vet we saw was friendly to both me and shelby and very knowledgeable about the area, which was helpful, especially since we were new. The parts that were a little discouraging were that we had a laprascopic spay done on our dog earlier this year and he seemed to be fairly critical of the procedure, saying he didn't see a point in paying so much more for a surgery he didn't see any benefit over the traditional spay. I honestly thought it was a bit rude for him to be so critical and closed minded about a procedure that we already had done for our dog & couldn't do anything about now (not to mention its done by most vets where we moved from & he admittedly doesn't know anything about the procedure, yet was critical). The other item that was disappointed about is very minor, but it is that they don't offer an oral flea medication, only topical. Our dog hates the topical (and SO DO WE!!), so we probably won't go through them anymore for it.

Description of Work
Annual Check up & Flea Medicine Purchase

05/08/2012

Brian L.

Since the procedure she is in tremendous shape and is doing well. They have given us the proper feed and directions every step of the way. I wouldn't want a better place taking care of my dog!

Description of Work
We take our dog there on a regular basis. Our dog has recently just been operated on by one of their vets.

Category veterinarian,pet grooming

Veterinarians
    Animal Grooming
    Animal Burial/Cremation
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

ANIMAL GROOMING, VETERINARY-radiography, surgery, chemothereapy, ultrasound, dentistry

No Boarding or Training