Hood, Dr. K. Michael

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Cosmetic dentist, Dr. Michael Hood was one of the first in the United States to place bonded porcelain veneers and did his first Smile Make Over in 1986. In the ensuing years he has preformed tens of thousands of cosmetic procedures. Dr. Hood was one of the first dentists in the nation to offer the Zoom whitening system and is one of the original two dentists to be Licensed and Certified for the FDA approved LANAP - Laser Periodontal Therapy in the City of Phoenix....

Providing exceptional dental care for more than 35 years, Dr. Roger Briggs opened his Scottsdale practice in 1973. Passion for dentistry resulted in accelerated training and completion of dental prerequisites in just three years, followed by graduate work as a doctor of dental surgery. Your smile benefits from his commitment to education. He is recognized by his peers and since starting his own practice in 1973, he has remained active in many dental organizations.

At Tatum Dental Care the emphasis is on prevention. Through our comprehensive and friendly services, our goal is to provide you with knowledge and resources to maintain and improve the health of your teeth—and enable you to keep a beautiful smile that lasts a lifetime.

Dr. Dickerson has recently been named one of Phoenix’s top dentists by Phoenix Magazine for 2014. At our Mesa, AZ family dentistry office, Dr. Derrick Dickson believes that continuing knowledge is one of the most important attributes of a dental practice. He has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education classes on dental implants, Invisalign, and many other aspects of dentistry. He also enjoys educating his patients on the treatment they receive so they can make informed decisions regarding their oral health. Providing knowledge about the dental care they receive helps turn a complicated and confusing process into something simple anyone can understand

02/17/2012

great

Description of Work
teeth cleaning and xrays and exam

01/18/2012

I went in for a cleaning and exam. He found one cavity and I returned to have that worked on. He also alerted me to another issue that I should keep an eye on. Overall, a good experience.

Description of Work
This was the first time I have been to Dr. Hood's office. The staff was very friendly and professional. As much as I hate going to the dentist, I Dr. Hood made me feel comfortable and did a good job correcting my dental problem. I'd recommend him to my friends.

11/14/2011

They were very friendly; I have not had any issues with them. He is a good doctor. I would use this dental office again in the future.

Description of Work
My dentist is Dr. K Michael Hood. In my last visit, I had some filling for cavities done by him.

10/28/2011

He is very professional, helpful and informative. There is no high pressure from him. I would continue to use him in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Hood is my dentist.

10/28/2011

I’m very pleased with him so far. The people in the office were quite nice. They were efficient and professional. I will use his services again in the future.

Description of Work
I go to Dr K Michael Hood for general dentistry. I last visited him this week. I didn’t have anything done. I just had a check up. I will know next week because I’m having some deep cleaning done.

Category dentists

LANAP, laser periodontal treatment, invisalign braces, implants, endodontics (root canal treatment), porcelain crowns and bridges, porcelain veneers, smile make overs, mercury free tooth colored fillings and cosmetic & restorative dentistry.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available