Heart & Vascular Center of AZ

With Angi since October 2008

Heart Care - General Cardiology
Primary Care - Internal Medicine
Heart Care - Cardiovascular Surgery

There are 7 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 100 patients per day....

05/07/2014

Dr. Brodsky is caring and very good at explaining details. His staff is efficient as well.

Description of Work
My husband and I see Dr. Adam Brodsky for cardiac issues.

02/09/2014

Was very satisfied with Dr Sadhu's concern and will continue to see him in the future. We discussed the condition and he made recommendations and explained the effectiveness of the medication.

Description of Work
First time appt was a follow-up for condition being monitored by a doctor in another area.

Category internist

02/09/2014

09/09/2013

The office is very efficiently run and my appointments there have gone like clockwork. My doctor there is Ashish Sadhu and he seems very knowledgeable and helpful. I am extremely satisfied with him and with the entire office staff.

Description of Work
Monitoring of my pro-time, my Pacemaker/defibrillator and other cardiological services.

06/15/2012

I was very impressed with their service. I didn't wait for any of the tests and as soon as I walked in, I was called into the office to start my process. The staff is on top of everything and I am very impressed. I would recommend this office to anyone. Dr. Laufer is always in Top Doc magazine and I see why.

Description of Work
Dr. Laufer and office staff handled 4 tests for me including, ultrsound of my legs, echo cardiogram, EGK and blood work. They got me in within minutes of my appointment and I never had to wait for any of my other testing. Dr. Klein was fantastic and gave me the results of my tests as he consulted with me that day. I felt relieved and was very satisfied with my experience. I would recommend this center to anyone.

Cardiology