Daniel Allen DDS

With Angi since October 2008

4025 W Bell Rd Ste 13

Phoenix, AZ 85053

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

12/16/2015

Theresa F.

06/30/2015

Dianne D.

02/23/2015

Theresa F.

I went to him and just told my mom I am going to take her. My experience was that good. That was my first time to go to him and I would go back.

Description of Work
My dentist is Dr. Daniel Allen and the last time I saw him was for a chipped tooth.

02/07/2014

Faye H.

Dr Allen has been my dentist for several years. As a nervous patient, I had seen several dentists that I wasn't comofrtable with, charged me too much and generally didn't care about my wellbing. Dr Allen and his team are amazing. They took care of my full teeth restore after braces. He's caring, considerate and has the best bed side manner ever. I wouldn't ever go to another dentist.

Description of Work
Check up

08/12/2013

Dan K.

I've been seeing Dr Allen for 5 years or more. Always on time and never tortures me in the chair.

Description of Work
routine cleaning

05/17/2012

Lounell C.

His office is very good. We have found that they never try to push you into any procedures that might not need to be done. If there is anything they follow things very carefully until they do actually need to be done or sometimes they don't have to. But they are ones that you can trust because they don't try to push you into doing anything that does not need to be done. We completely trust him and his staff. They have been very honest, very careful about telling you of all the details, explaining everything so you can make your own decision about whether you want something done or not. So it is trust. We really trust him. His office is very professionally and very well run. If you call with any kind of problem, like when my husband had a broken tooth last year they get you in. They leave slots so that they can get the patients in when they really need to. We are very impressed with the whole office, the way it is run, the hygienists, and of course the dentist.

Description of Work
We go to Dr Allen for general dentistry. We go every six months for check up and cleaning.

Dentistry - General