AZ BathMasters

Founded 1984 •

Awards & Badges

3240 E Union Hills Dr Unit 105

Phoenix, AZ 85050

At Arizona BathMasters We are EXPERTS on the installation and sales of CUSTOM CAST STONE SLAB products for shower and bathtub remodels. Whether you want to convert your bathtub to a shower or simply remodel an outdated space to look fresher and more modern, our team has the knowledge and expertise for the job. We are shower and bathtub conversion specialist. We ONLY focus on your shower or bathtub conversion. NO vanities, mirrors or medicine cabinets, no flooring, just the shower or bathtub areas. We should be your only choice when you are thinking about shower renovations in Phoenix, AZ...

4.3

4.4

home remodeling (6)bathtub refinishing (3)excavating (1)

02/04/2021

We were extremely pleased and impressed with the team at AzBathMasters. The project was started and completed on schedule. The workmanship was outstanding and the job site was cleaned up at the end of each day. We would definitely recommend the company for shower and bath renovations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower and Bath renovation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

10/27/2020

I'd recommend this company to people if they want someone to get the job done right! very clean, transparent and outstanding service! Mat and Jim worked close with me to make sure that me and my family are full aware of the process. of course due to Covid-19 we got little behind the schedule but in end of the day they did what's right and take a good care of us. Scott (the owner) came to our house...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shower and master bath

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

08/28/2020

These guys did a great job and knew what they were doing. We had one little glitch after I had paid them and they were honestly concerned and did everything they could to remedy the situation immediately. Truly unique to find old time ethics these days but these guys showed it. I do recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

07/25/2020

Matt was really good. He let us know when he would be here and what he was doing, did a great job and cleaned up each day. I love my new Tyvarian shower surround and the deeper bathrub. It is beautiful and we will have them do our shower in the master bathroom next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the tub and shower surround.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2020

07/08/2020

Very nice experience with the personnel at AZ BathMasters!! I consulted with three other businesses and chose them. Very pleasant and knowledgeable personnel from the sale team to the workmen to the owners- would recommend and use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shower conversion

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

11/15/2019

Scotty with AZ BathMasters has done a great job on my project. He got started right away and has continued to work hard. He has a great eye for perfection and I feel confident that the job is getting done right. Since Scotty took over the project, my stress levels have come way down. I know I don't have to worry about a thing; he has it handled! That's a great feeling and hard to find in the const...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home rennovation

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

11/12/2019

Scotty and Jim were great to work with. They were very accommodating on my time line. I needed my master bath reconfigured and a tub/shower unit replaced with a walk-in shower. I did not want tile and they showed me a selection of terrific options. They performed all the construction work and installed the shower completely, while I completed the rest. Scotty totally understood my vision and creat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

11/12/2019

Great job! Love the product. The attention to detail was outstanding. These guys were the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower conversion

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

10/29/2019

It was terrible. They owe me 30 thousand dollars. They were very expensive. The fact that I paid $50,000 for the job which it should cost $15,000 was terrible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a demolition a condo for me.

CATEGORY excavators

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2019

10/24/2019

Love our new bathrooms! Quality workmanship Quality products Professional and friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

Shower Conversion/Renovation Bathtub Conversion/Renovation Custom Cultured Granite/Marble

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal