ARIZONA HUMANE SOCIETY

Veterinarians
Animal Rescues/Shelters
Pet Stores
Animal Burial/Cremation

The Arizona Humane Society is the state's largest, private non-profit, 501(c)(3) animal shelter. We do not receive any government funding and operate solely on the generosity of our donors....

06/01/2012

It went excellent. It's the best place. I would recommend them to anyone. It's the easiest most straightforward adoption process we have gone through. The prices are better than most adoption rescue groups.

Description of Work
We have adopted dogs from here.

Category veterinarian,animal shelter

05/10/2012

Their prices are extremely reasonable. I am going back for vaccinations.

Description of Work
I took my dog to ARIZONA HUMANE SOCIETY to get vaccines, oral surgery and glucose screening.

Category veterinarian

09/18/2007

The service is very good, except that they do not do anything more than the regular check-ups. They do not do any other treatments or procedures. I would take my pet on Fridays because there are no veterinary costs. I only had to pay for the actual shot.

Description of Work
I took my Pomeranian to this clinic to get a regular check-up. They ran some blood tests and gave him the shots that were due. He didn't have to stay overnight.

Category veterinarian

dog, cat, and critter adoptions low cost vet service clinics, spay/neuter services, and vaccinations animal cruelty investigations and rescue -(602) 997-7586 Ex 2073

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express