Schmid, Dr. Greg

Dentistry - TMJ
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

Our goal is to provide quality and affordable dentistry in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. I'll give an honest opinion with options in restorations....

Providing exceptional dental care for more than 35 years, Dr. Roger Briggs opened his Scottsdale practice in 1973. Passion for dentistry resulted in accelerated training and completion of dental prerequisites in just three years, followed by graduate work as a doctor of dental surgery. Your smile benefits from his commitment to education. He is recognized by his peers and since starting his own practice in 1973, he has remained active in many dental organizations.

Dr. Dickerson has recently been named one of Phoenix’s top dentists by Phoenix Magazine for 2014. At our Mesa, AZ family dentistry office, Dr. Derrick Dickson believes that continuing knowledge is one of the most important attributes of a dental practice. He has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education classes on dental implants, Invisalign, and many other aspects of dentistry. He also enjoys educating his patients on the treatment they receive so they can make informed decisions regarding their oral health. Providing knowledge about the dental care they receive helps turn a complicated and confusing process into something simple anyone can understand

At Tatum Dental Care the emphasis is on prevention. Through our comprehensive and friendly services, our goal is to provide you with knowledge and resources to maintain and improve the health of your teeth—and enable you to keep a beautiful smile that lasts a lifetime.

04/24/2014

Description of Work
Clean and examine teeth.

Category dentists

Thank you. We enjoy having you as our patient.

07/26/2013

Mary did the cleaning. As usual she was careful and thorough. Dr Schmid's checkup didn't indicate any work was needed. We have been going to them for years and they have always provided top notch dental care.

Description of Work
Cleaning and checkup.

01/26/2012

He does a really good work. We have been going to him from a long time. He knows us and what's going on with us. They are very easy to work with. His availability is B because he does good work and is busy. To get on his calendar you have to book him a month or so ago. His office environment is excellent. I would see him in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Schmid is my dentist. I have been seeing him from twenty five years. My wife and I visited him six weeks ago for the maintenance things like x-ray, cleaning and other stuffs.

Category dentists

Thank you for your confidence in me. I appreciate you. Greg

01/28/2011

We have been seeing Dr. Schmid for 20 years or more. He used to have an office much, much closer but moved and we have still continued to go and see him. He is a very good doctor. He is very professional and easy to work with. I like his staff. They are very professional. His effectiveness of treatment is good. He seems to be up to date with the latest technology. He runs a real dental practice. T...

Description of Work
Dr. Schmid is my dentist. I saw him for an appointment.

Category dentists

Thanks for your review (member name removed). I appreciate it a lot.

General Dentistry, Cleanings, Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, Whitening, Dentures, Partials, Root Canals & Extractions.

Braces.