Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Mesa, AZ
There are 8 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 6 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Mesa
- Petco Animal SuppliesThey have been very good with grooming and he even lets them touch his feet which he does not let others do. We would recommend them as well.
- ARIZONA HOT PETSGreat experience- we’ve used Jess twice and she will be our go-to groomer! Prompt, convenient, professional and affordable.
- Freedom Heating & CoolingService technician was on time and very polite. Went out of his way to explain how the furnace works and how to do basic diagnostic work to my husband. He also went through what types of filters to use and explained why we were having troubles with our furnace. In the end it cost much more than we thought but the visit wasn't routine. Turns out we will need a new furnace this year read less
- Pawsattraction LLCI have been going here for over ten years and absolutely love this place. I took my schnauzer to one other place before finding Weslee and it was a nightmare, then I found Weslee and my Schnauzer would not let anyone else touch her after that. My Schnauzer is gone now but I still have my little guy and he continues to go there. I personally would never trust anyone else to groom him read less
- The Animal's KingdomThe pet sitter was outstanding and very professional. Our dog really liked her. Everything was taken care of as requested including cleaning out the dog's eyes and giving her eye meds. She left a small bag of pet treats for us to give our dog after she left which was very nice of her. They have been here numerous times now and I really appreciate that we can trust The Animal's Kingdom to take care of our dog when we have to be gone for an extended period of time. Cost: $27 per visit. Having the nails trimmed at home, as always, has gone exceptionally well for a 13 year old dog who has difficulty having things done anyplace but at her own home. This has been a good alternative to taking her to the vet and Jennifer and Andy do a great job and she likes them. Jennifer cut the nails and Andy held her still. Cost: $56 which includes two people, one to cut the nails and one to hold the dog read less
- The Animal's KingdomWe LOVE Jennifer and Andy. They have an amazing team and are always very thorough and caring. Our cat and dog absolutely adore them (and our cat doesn't like many humans!). Thanks for everything Jennifer and Andy!!
- The Animal's KingdomEverything was amazing! They truly love animals and I can enjoy time away so much more knowing they are taking care of our pets. They also groomed our Persian and did an amazing job! Our vet has trouble grooming him but not the Animals Kingdom. Our pets love them!
- Hillside CanineWhat a wonderful experience! We have used their services for boarding many times over the last several years. They do a wonderful job taking care of our dogs (2-huskies, 1-beagle and 1-pomeranian). The dogs have never been unhappy to go in when we drop them off. Just recently we decided to leave our almost 2 years old, male Siberian husky there for their 2-week obedience program. I am blown away! What an incredible job they did. I dropped off a lovable but ill-mannered husky and picked up a very well mannered "gentlemen". As with all training, we have to continue to be consistent with him but now he sits, lies down, leaves it (meaning ignores distractions), settles (calms down), comes, stays and goes to "place" (a spot you want him to go to and stay until you say so). He seems happier now that he has all of these boundaries in place and knows what is expected of him. We recently boarded him again for a week while out of town and he was excited to go inside when we got there. He really established a great bond with all the folks there especially his trainer. I would absolutely use their services again for all my needs. And did I mention that I live in the valley, Phoenix, and drive up to Camp Verde. Well worth the drive. P.S. They do a great job grooming as well read less
- Hillside CanineJennifer and her staff were fantastic. We needed a place to have our puppy stY at while we were at Out of Africa. We know our dog had a great time. She was sad to leave. They gave her a wonderful bath and trim to.
- ROYAL CROWN PET GROOMINGExcellent!! Very nice people, very caring for my dogs. They do an incredible job in listening to what we ask for and dogs always look perfect. It is obvious they care for the animals and treat them extremely well. Finding a good groomer is a task, and Royal Crown is very busy. I make sure to schedule my next visit when I am picking up my dogs. I highly recommend them read less
Pet Groomers in Mesa
- Recent Review:Dr. Phil is very friendly and professional. A great Vet would recommend to everyone who loves their animals. Thank you for sincere concerns. Grateful ❤️Nancy K.
- Business Description:Since 1985 Hale Pet Door has been making high quality dog doors in the Phoenix area. The factory and sales showroom is located in Glendale, AZ. Hale Pet Door Rescue Rewards gives people who have saved a life by rescuing a pet a 10% discount on their new Hale Pet Door. The rescue or shelter where the pet was adopted receives a donation of that same amount, 10% read lessRecent Review:Always great! My first Hale door is in a wall from side yard into family room. Chain link Divides 2 separate areas so one area can be for puppies,other area for grown dogs. The second Hale door is in the French door. The 3rd Hale door is in a wall in master bedroom so dogs can go in & out at night to potty & since I have an acre dogs can protect in case someone comes over the wall. This is not the first house I have put in a Hale door. Since I always seem to have dogs I always get a new Hale door when I get a different house. Hale doors are the best & always put in a new door when I move. Hopefully I'm done moving. I have rottweilers so it takes a good pet door to stand up to the wear & tear of not just one rottie. I once had 2 litters a week apart. Second litter was unplanned, Total 11 + 8 plus 2 moms & a visitng male. Hale pet doors came in handy as puppies were 1 week apart. Only thing I've ever had to do is replace a flap after puppies all got to chewing & managed to pull off a flap but the other flap was still there so just called Hale & they sent out a guy with a flap. They have even mortared the insides of one that is in a block wall of a bedroom. Can't say enough good things about the company,the products & the people there read lessDorothy H.
- Business Description:Partners Dog Training is the largest professional dog school in Arizona, with more than 30.000 dogs trained. We are internationally recognized as authorities in dog behavior. Partners has been working with dogs since 1985, and are recommended by vets, groomers and other schools. We take on any problem, any breed and any age. If you are having issues with your dog; or just want to have a better dog, WE are YOUR school. We are the only school to offer group classes, resident classes and pr.. read less
- Business Description:We are a full service cats only animal hospital located just off the intersection of Shea and Scottsdale Road in the heart of Scottsdale, Arizona. Dr. Grant is our only veterinarian with over 30 years of clinical, medical, and surgical experience. We offer laser declaw surgery, in house endoscopy and ultrasound, as well a full service stat laboratory read lessRecent Review:My 2 year old cat had a acute illness on a Sunday and spent time at the recommended Emergency vet. The next day I called and took her into Scaredy Cat, my regular vet for follow up care. She ended up spending 3 days there and I knew she was in excellent hands and did not worry about her. I spoke with her vet every morning and evening to discuss test results and treatment. When she came home she was 100% and not at all traumatized by her 3 days away from home. Excellent, caring staff and medical care. I was thinking my bill could easily be $2k, and was pleasantly surprised it was much less read lessBeth E.
- Business Description:cash or credit card debit card accepted. Owner operator.Recent Review:Great experience- we’ve used Jess twice and she will be our go-to groomer! Prompt, convenient, professional and affordable.Beth B.
- Business Description:Our state-of-the-art resorts offer upscale pet boarding & day camp services. We also have professional groomers on staff to keep your pet looking good, luxury upgrades for both boarding and doggie day camp, and unrivaled care by trained staff. Make a reservation today or learn more about our pet care facilities read lessRecent Review:I have a rather young dog that has never been away from home overnight and I have been in search for the right kennel for her first experience. The Pet Paradise staff was so nice to talk to and very eager to make her first time away from home a positive experience. They suggested I take advantage of the complimentary Get Acquainted Day first to see how she adapts. The staff evaluated her, placed her in a play group and monitored the playtime with other dogs. I was able to see the group at play with the real time webcam, the staff called and let me know she was doing well and provided me with a report card when I picked her up. I will not hesitate to bring her back for some more play time and I am confident her boarding experience will be a good one read lessJ W.
- Business Description:Offering the very finest Pet Grooming Services and Products utilizing the latest and safest equipment in the Industry with an emphasis on enriching the bond between pets and people. Veterinarian and Pet Rescue recommended and endorsed. Certified, Licensed, Inspected and Insured. "The Most Pawsitive Grooming Experience Pawsible for your Best Friend." Please review our website: pawsattraction.net for specials and promotions and directions to our two family friendly locations in Gilbert an.. read lessRecent Review:I have been going here for over ten years and absolutely love this place. I took my schnauzer to one other place before finding Weslee and it was a nightmare, then I found Weslee and my Schnauzer would not let anyone else touch her after that. My Schnauzer is gone now but I still have my little guy and he continues to go there. I personally would never trust anyone else to groom him read lessRosemary A.
- Business Description:Arizona's Pet Stylist is a mobile grooming service for both cats and dogs. With this company you never have to leave your pet at a shop all day or even pack them in the car to make that dreadful trip. Why not keep your pet at home? We come to you. We park our mobile unit right outside so you pet feels right at home. Plus, we keep our prices reasonable and services top notch to keep you coming back. Prices are based on pet size and hair coat as well as the service provided and can be found on .. read lessRecent Review:It went great, we have been using Az Pet Stylist mobile grooming services for our precious aussie/golden retriever Marley for the last four years and they are life savers! Coming to your home on whatever schedule you have and make sure your pup is groomed and happy before returning him home. Highly recommend read lessAndre c.
- Business Description:We are cage free boarding, daycare and grooming facility located in a modern facility. We offer premium service in a premium location but we offer affordable and simple pricing.Recent Review:We took them in at 1:00 and drove out to pick them up at 5:00 thinking they would surely be ready but we waited in our car until 5:45 when my husband told them we had to take our dogs home. They were just finishing with the second one then. They looked horrible and they went up on their price from $45.00 to $50.00 each. We won't be going back. I don't understand what has happened to them because we have used them for years and were very happy with the service read lessMartha L.
- Business Description:Emerygency services during office hoursRecent Review:I have gone here for 10+ years. Since they became busier there quality has suffered extremely. They never have time for emergencies and give you a recommendation for 1st pet vet which is a much better establishment. Besides giving that info they don’t care what the emergency is. The front office staff is rude and incompetent. They have messed up multiple times and forgot to call when prescriptions were ready. They also have sent me to a voicemail and no one called me back. The last straw is that yesterday I was estimated a surgery for &400-$1000. I come to pick up my dog today and expected to pay at most $1084. They decided to charge me an additional $400 without informing me. Apparently the tech didn’t inform that signing day I didn’t want a phone call if they need to extract meant that I was ok with them charging more. The document I signed didn’t say anything about declining a phone call for additional charges. The lady at the front desk laughed at me when I asked to see the paperwork I signed. I said I couldn’t pay the extra. They didn’t give me my dog until I paid the full $1084. I was there for 2 hours before they gave me my dog. I was worried I was going to have to call the police. This morning we called to get more meds for my dog. We said we would pay the balance left over so we could get the pills. They have no said we are no longer welcome there. I’m overall just disappointed in how I was treated and how my dog was held until I paid. They use to be great but now they are disrespectful. Made me feel like crap because I can’t afford to pay extra especially not at the last minute. For your sake and the well-being of your dog do not go here. Also there staff routinely take off their masks when talking to each other. The groomer doesn’t wear a mask when with a dog in the back. Numerous people in the back don’t wear masks. Despite cdc recommendations and state mask mandate read lessKristy Z.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Sun Lakes
- Chandler Heights
- San Tan Valley
- Fountain Hills
- Fort Mcdowell
- Paradise Valley
- Queen Creek
- Rio Verde
- Cave Creek
dog groomers in Mesa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Paws Pet Resort1608 N Greenfield Rd
- 4 Paws Pet Resort
- A DAY IN PARADISE444 W Main St Ste 101
- A DOG'S BEST FRIEND7520 S RURAL RD #11
- A Doggie In The Window Pet Grooming LLC710 E Virginia Ave
- A Passion For Pets675 N Gilbert Rd
- A Touch Of Class10706 E Apache Tr
Apache Junction, Arizona
- AARDBARK GROOMING610 N GILBERT RD STE 316
- Aashne Animal Hospital2860 Carriage Ln
- ADOBE VETERINARY CLINIC6454 E MAIN ST
- Ahwatukee Commons Veterinary Hospital4902 E Warner # 14
- All About Kids Pediatrics7517 S McClintock Dr. Suite 103
- ALL CREATURES ANIMAL CLINIC4022 E GREENWAY RD SUITE 7
- All-Star Grooming10855 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Suite #103
- ALTA MESA ANIMAL HOSPITAL6704 E BROWN RD
- ALTA VISTA VETERINARY HOSPITAL4706 N 7th Ave
- Andres Bencomo Farrier Service9780 W. ALTADENA DR
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Animal Care Hospital3131 E Thomas Rd
- Animal Care Hospital3131 E. Thomas Rd
- ANIMAL CLIPPER INC5251 E. Brown Rd 101
- Animal House Veterinary Clinic7507 S Power Rd Suite 101
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Animal Medical Center of Casa Grande3151 North Piper Ave Ste 107
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Animals of the Planet3104 E. Camelback Rd. #241
- Applewood Pet Resort6909 E Lincoln Dr
Paradise Valley, Arizona
- Arizona Avenue Animal Clinic7 W Knox Rd
- Arizona Bird Store565 S Dobson Road Suite 1
- Arizona Exotic Animal Hospital744 N Center St
- ARIZONA HOT PETS2709 W JAVELINA AVE
- ARIZONA PET RESORT1211 E CURRY RD
- Arizona's Pet StylistPO Box 775
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Arrow Animal Hospital5144 W Thunderbird Rd
- AUNT DONNA'S GROOMING745 W BASELINE RD
- Aunt Ruiz Pet Grooming2031 s. Extension rd
- A DAY IN PARADISE
- BACKROOM GROOM7828 N 27TH AVE
- BARK AVENUE3109 E MCKELLIPS RD
- BarknBabies Grooming & Boarding8134 E. Indian School Rd
- Bath Brush Express275 W Warner Rd
- BETHANY ANIMAL HOSPITAL BOARDING & GROOMING2524 W BETHANY HOME RD
- Born to Run13811 S Val Vista Dr
- BOULDER FALLS PET RESORT & DAY SPA1624 E DEER VALLEY RD
- Brandi's Mobile Bird Grooming2101 W. Sequoia Dr
- BURKE VETERINARY HOSPITAL1835 E GUADELUPE STE 110
- BACKROOM GROOM
- Cage Free Grooming1840 E Warner Rd Ste 130
- Canine Country Club & Feline Inn2332 E Washington St
- Casper's Pet Grooming5140 W Peoria Ave # 140
- Chandler Dog 24/76125 w chandler Suite 1
- Clip N Clean8414 E McDonald Dr
- COLLEEN'S GROOMING12450 N 35TH AVE 65
- COUNTRYSIDE ANIMAL HOSPITAL8701 S RURAL RD
- Critter Corral Pet Grooming15612 N 32nd St Ste 5
- Crossroads Veterinary Hospital3871 S Gilbert Rd # 101
- Cutie Paw Tootie Mobile Pet Salon945 E Desert Dr
- Cage Free Grooming
- Danmar Pet Resort1725 W. williams Drive
- Dawg City Grooming9736 e apache trail
- DC Ranch Animal Hospital20875 N Pima Rd Ste C3
- Deer Creek Animal Hospital3025 E Rose Garden Ln
- Diamond Air Duct Cleaning7814 E Hampton ave
- Dippity Do Dog2040 S Alma School Rd Ste 26
- Doggie Duds & Suds992 E Cottonwood Ln Ste 104
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Doggie Lounge5805 N. 7th St.
- DOGGIE STYLE12035 N SAGUARO BLVD 102
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- DOGGIE'S DOOS19401 N CAVE CREEK RD
- Doggy Dayz6011 W Muriel Dr
- DOGONEGOOD2120 W Guadalupe Suite 11
- DOGS DAY OUT dog grooming2015 N DOBSON RD STE 10
- DogTown Pet Grooming2801 n 24th st
- Dolittle's Pet Spa17015 W Hammond St
- Danmar Pet Resort
- EAST MESA ANIMAL HOSPITAL430 S GILBERT RD
- EAST MESA ANIMAL HOSPITAL
- Hale Pet Doors of Arizona1730 W 10th Pl Ste 7
- Happy Tail Barber Mobile Grooming4065 E University Dr
- Happy Valley Animal Hospital6615 W Happy Valley Rd Ste B106
- Hinkson Company15455 N Greenway Hayden Loop
- Home Sweet Home Grooming3754 E Decatur St
- Hope's Boarding Camp460 S. Colt Road
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Hopi Animal Hospital5533 E Bell Rd Ste 101
- Hot Dogs & Cool Cats Grooming3322 West Bell Road
- Hurricane Cavaliers2925 E Highland Ave
- Hale Pet Doors of Arizona
- K9 couture dog grooming 11427 E Peterson Ave
- K9 Styles3921 E Guadalupe Rd
- KC Animal Hospital10607 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd Ste J-201
- Kelly's Kritter Clips9670 E Riggs Rd
Sun Lakes, Arizona
- KENNEL CARE6277 W CHANDLER BLVD
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kosmo's Doghouse10105 E Via Linda #A108
- K9 couture dog grooming