E&J Roofing LLC.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2014

E & J Roofing and Home Improvements is a family owned and operated roofing and home improvement company. We are third generation roofing contractors with over 20 years experience. Whether it's commercial or residential roofing, flat roof, tile or asphalt, exterior remodeling, siding or stucco, we can fix and improve any project you throw at us! Focusing on customers on a personal level, we guarantee our work from day one. Licensed, bonded & insured for your protection. Call us today for an estimate!...

Bros power washing

Bros power washing

Specializing in power washing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Bros power washing on Angi

02/07/2019

Roof was leaking inside mobile through ceiling fans enough to fill buckets, when they finished it didn't leak a drop anymore! They will be coming back to do more work..excellent, excellent professionalism! A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed roof fixed metal roof fixed

07/26/2017

I paid more than the additional cost because I had more done. They did a lot. I thought they were fine. They were professional, they were on time. The only thing is, they could've done a better job cleaning up. I'd give them thumbs up. The quality of service was good. They could improve on just the clean up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased two big deals for $49 for a pressure wash inspection and $150 towards check and repairs. They did the whole roof.

CATEGORY roofing,roof cleaning

04/10/2017

Very professional and roof is not leaking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-coat flat roof and seal against leaks.

01/23/2017

I called the business and received a quick response he made repairs at that time on time and under budget

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof was leaking

03/25/2016

Second story roof had a vent pipe where the flashing had peeled back from roof tiles.  They assessed and repaired in 5 minutes!!! Excellent work and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called them and they arrived in 10 minutes.  Repaired and resealed flashing on vent pipe in less than 5 minutes.  Couldn't be more pleased!!!  Great service, great work and great attitude.  Highly recommend their services.

CATEGORY roofing

Residential and commercial home improvements, roofing & exterior remodeling. Metal roofing, metal siding, pole barns, foam, polyurethane coatings, and flat roofs.

Plumbing & electric.