Derrick J Dickerson DMD

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

6755 E Superstition Springs Blvd Ste 203

Mesa, AZ 85206

Dr. Dickerson has recently been named one of Phoenix’s top dentists by Phoenix Magazine for 2014. At our Mesa, AZ family dentistry office, Dr. Derrick Dickson believes that continuing knowledge is one of the most important attributes of a dental practice. He has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education classes on dental implants, Invisalign, and many other aspects of dentistry. He also enjoys educating his patients on the treatment they receive so they can make informed decisions regarding their oral health. Providing knowledge about the dental care they receive helps turn a complicated and confusing process into something simple anyone can understand ...

05/12/2021

The staff and dr Dickerson are always friendly , thorough and professional . Each of them listened and did everything they could to solve my problems. Dr. Dickerson and Karen spent extra time listening to further problems I was having and coming up with a game plan and solutions. I recommend dr Dickerson’s office to all .

Description of Work
Dental services

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

05/20/2020

Dr. Dickerson and his entire staff (especially my Hygienist, Tiana, and Front Desk staff, Loraina) are amazing! Attention to detail combined with professionalism and friendliness make going to the dentist a very pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Dental x-rays, cleaning & examination.

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

02/23/2016

Dr. Dickerson is an excellent dentist. I hadn't been to the dentist in over 10 years and was very nervous to go. His staff is kind and courteous. They did not make me feel embarrassed about the state of my teeth. I have been going to their for over a year now. Dr Dickerson is very gentle and took his time to talk to me about what he was doing. Since I was very nervous to have a root canal, he even...

Description of Work
2 root canals, 1 crown, fixed a filling and filled a cavity.

Work Completed On 02/23/2016

02/23/2016

Description of Work
2 root canals, 1 crown, fixed a filling and filled a cavity.

Category endodontics,dentists

Work Completed On 02/22/2016

11/11/2014

they made the dentist process better then any other I have ever experienced

Description of Work
general exam

Work Completed On 10/30/2014

08/06/2014

He's done a good job. I've been going to him for quite a while. I've been using him for five or six years probably. He's very thorough. He gets down to business. He gets as much done as he can. I didn't have to keep coming back and forth. He's very professional. The staff was excellent. Their administration was really professional. They worked with my insurance company really well. They're not che...

Description of Work
Dr. Derrick Dickerson is my dentist. I go there just for the regular stuff.

Work Completed On 08/05/2013

04/23/2014

We are very happy with the service. The doctor was very nice.

Description of Work
General check up.

Work Completed On 04/22/2014

03/04/2014

Went very well. I was able to schedule appointments around my schedule. He's always prompt and helpful. My husband and I will go back.

Description of Work
Filling for a root canal

Work Completed On 02/13/2014

01/11/2014

Two porcelian caps. Excellent work. The main item was he was not a provider in my dental insurance and so cost was elevated. Unfortunately I will have to find another dentist.

Work Completed On 06/01/2013

01/10/2014

I'd put off going to the dentist for years, so I was a little apprehensive about it. Dr. Dickerson not only put me at ease, he was an excellent dentist. I had a lot of catching up to do and have had several appointments since, and my wife will soon be setting up an appointment as well. He has excellent staff, no complaints about the office environment, I highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Cleaning, cavities, and crowns, I was way overdue for a dental visit.

Work Completed On 01/08/2014

Dentistry - Fillings, Cleanings, Crowns & Bridges, Veneers, Implant Dentistry, Dentures, Invisible Braces, Sleep Apnea Appliances

Wisdom Tooth Extraction