Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Glendale, AZ
There are 8 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 6 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Glendale
- Petco Animal SuppliesThey have been very good with grooming and he even lets them touch his feet which he does not let others do. We would recommend them as well.
- ARIZONA HOT PETSGreat experience- we’ve used Jess twice and she will be our go-to groomer! Prompt, convenient, professional and affordable.
- Freedom Heating & CoolingService technician was on time and very polite. Went out of his way to explain how the furnace works and how to do basic diagnostic work to my husband. He also went through what types of filters to use and explained why we were having troubles with our furnace. In the end it cost much more than we thought but the visit wasn't routine. Turns out we will need a new furnace this year
- Pawsattraction LLCI have been going here for over ten years and absolutely love this place. I took my schnauzer to one other place before finding Weslee and it was a nightmare, then I found Weslee and my Schnauzer would not let anyone else touch her after that. My Schnauzer is gone now but I still have my little guy and he continues to go there. I personally would never trust anyone else to groom him
- Hillside CanineWhat a wonderful experience! We have used their services for boarding many times over the last several years. They do a wonderful job taking care of our dogs (2-huskies, 1-beagle and 1-pomeranian). The dogs have never been unhappy to go in when we drop them off. Just recently we decided to leave our almost 2 years old, male Siberian husky there for their 2-week obedience program. I am blown away! What an incredible job they did. I dropped off a lovable but ill-mannered husky and picked up a very well mannered "gentlemen". As with all training, we have to continue to be consistent with him but now he sits, lies down, leaves it (meaning ignores distractions), settles (calms down), comes, stays and goes to "place" (a spot you want him to go to and stay until you say so). He seems happier now that he has all of these boundaries in place and knows what is expected of him. We recently boarded him again for a week while out of town and he was excited to go inside when we got there. He really established a great bond with all the folks there especially his trainer. I would absolutely use their services again for all my needs. And did I mention that I live in the valley, Phoenix, and drive up to Camp Verde. Well worth the drive. P.S. They do a great job grooming as well
- Hillside CanineJennifer and her staff were fantastic. We needed a place to have our puppy stY at while we were at Out of Africa. We know our dog had a great time. She was sad to leave. They gave her a wonderful bath and trim to.
- ROYAL CROWN PET GROOMINGExcellent!! Very nice people, very caring for my dogs. They do an incredible job in listening to what we ask for and dogs always look perfect. It is obvious they care for the animals and treat them extremely well. Finding a good groomer is a task, and Royal Crown is very busy. I make sure to schedule my next visit when I am picking up my dogs. I highly recommend them
- Hillside CanineWonderful experience for both us and our dogs. Nice facility and friendly people. Our dogs enjoyed their play and spa day. We will take them again when we are in town.
- Lugari Pet SalonI do not like to leave my 3 pound Yorkie, Holly, in anyone's hands for any length of time. I am a nervous wreck when she has to stay at the veterinarian's (teeth cleaning, etc.) or with the groomer. For a few years, I was using a mobile groomer. This meant that Holly was at least close by for the 90 minutes she was being groomed. The quality of this particular groomer changed so I was forced to find someone else. By chance I stumbled upon Lugari Pet Salon online. Being impressed by the website and the nearness of the salon, I decided to give Ivan a chance. My biggest priority was having Holly be the first appointment of the day so that she could be in and out. Ivan has a no cage policy, but I asked him to keep Holly in her crate when he wasn't working on her. Her size and her antipathy to other dogs just means she is safer in her little house. I wanted Holly cut very short and showed Ivan a picture of what I wanted. Bottom line, he did an excellent job on her. I must say the salon was very clean and very appealing to the eyes. When I returned to pick Holly up, I was touched to see that he had placed some colorful water bowls outside his front door for pets who were thirsty. I would highly recommend this groomer
- Smoochie PoochieFantastic, my firbaby was excites.to go in and was welcomed by the staff. Highly recommend them and Cory did a fantastic job on her grooming.
Pet Groomers in Glendale
- Business Description:Offering the very finest Pet Grooming Services and Products utilizing the latest and safest equipment in the Industry with an emphasis on enriching the bond between pets and people. Veterinarian and Pet Rescue recommended and endorsed. Certified, Licensed, Inspected and Insured. "The Most Pawsitive Grooming Experience Pawsible for your Best Friend." Please review our website: pawsattraction.net for specials and promotions and directions to our two family friendly locations in Gilbert an..Recent Review:I have been going here for over ten years and absolutely love this place. I took my schnauzer to one other place before finding Weslee and it was a nightmare, then I found Weslee and my Schnauzer would not let anyone else touch her after that. My Schnauzer is gone now but I still have my little guy and he continues to go there. I personally would never trust anyone else to groom himRosemary A.
- Business Description:We are a full service cats only animal hospital located just off the intersection of Shea and Scottsdale Road in the heart of Scottsdale, Arizona. Dr. Grant is our only veterinarian with over 30 years of clinical, medical, and surgical experience. We offer laser declaw surgery, in house endoscopy and ultrasound, as well a full service stat laboratoryRecent Review:My 2 year old cat had a acute illness on a Sunday and spent time at the recommended Emergency vet. The next day I called and took her into Scaredy Cat, my regular vet for follow up care. She ended up spending 3 days there and I knew she was in excellent hands and did not worry about her. I spoke with her vet every morning and evening to discuss test results and treatment. When she came home she was 100% and not at all traumatized by her 3 days away from home. Excellent, caring staff and medical care. I was thinking my bill could easily be $2k, and was pleasantly surprised it was much lessBeth E.
- Business Description:Our state-of-the-art resorts offer upscale pet boarding & day camp services. We also have professional groomers on staff to keep your pet looking good, luxury upgrades for both boarding and doggie day camp, and unrivaled care by trained staff. Make a reservation today or learn more about our pet care facilitiesRecent Review:I have a rather young dog that has never been away from home overnight and I have been in search for the right kennel for her first experience. The Pet Paradise staff was so nice to talk to and very eager to make her first time away from home a positive experience. They suggested I take advantage of the complimentary Get Acquainted Day first to see how she adapts. The staff evaluated her, placed her in a play group and monitored the playtime with other dogs. I was able to see the group at play with the real time webcam, the staff called and let me know she was doing well and provided me with a report card when I picked her up. I will not hesitate to bring her back for some more play time and I am confident her boarding experience will be a good oneJ W.
- Business Description:Partners Dog Training is the largest professional dog school in Arizona, with more than 30.000 dogs trained. We are internationally recognized as authorities in dog behavior. Partners has been working with dogs since 1985, and are recommended by vets, groomers and other schools. We take on any problem, any breed and any age. If you are having issues with your dog; or just want to have a better dog, WE are YOUR school. We are the only school to offer group classes, resident classes and pr..
- Business Description:Since 1985 Hale Pet Door has been making high quality dog doors in the Phoenix area. The factory and sales showroom is located in Glendale, AZ. Hale Pet Door Rescue Rewards gives people who have saved a life by rescuing a pet a 10% discount on their new Hale Pet Door. The rescue or shelter where the pet was adopted receives a donation of that same amount, 10%Recent Review:Always great! My first Hale door is in a wall from side yard into family room. Chain link Divides 2 separate areas so one area can be for puppies,other area for grown dogs. The second Hale door is in the French door. The 3rd Hale door is in a wall in master bedroom so dogs can go in & out at night to potty & since I have an acre dogs can protect in case someone comes over the wall. This is not the first house I have put in a Hale door. Since I always seem to have dogs I always get a new Hale door when I get a different house. Hale doors are the best & always put in a new door when I move. Hopefully I'm done moving. I have rottweilers so it takes a good pet door to stand up to the wear & tear of not just one rottie. I once had 2 litters a week apart. Second litter was unplanned, Total 11 + 8 plus 2 moms & a visitng male. Hale pet doors came in handy as puppies were 1 week apart. Only thing I've ever had to do is replace a flap after puppies all got to chewing & managed to pull off a flap but the other flap was still there so just called Hale & they sent out a guy with a flap. They have even mortared the insides of one that is in a block wall of a bedroom. Can't say enough good things about the company,the products & the people thereDorothy H.
- Business Description:Galloping Groomer has been in business since 1974 bringing pet grooming, performed by experienced groomers, to your home. We have ten fully equipped, Board of Health inspected vans in service and we travel to most of the valley Monday through Saturday grooming pets from 7a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The phones are answered by our office staff from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday. This makes scheduling an appointment easy to do. If you reach us after hours, you can le..Recent Review:Extremely professional from calling for an appointment, to confirmation and completion. The groomer arrived on time and went to work immediately. My older 75 lb lab was lifted into the van and an hour later she was clean, shiny and soft as a puppy. My 75 lb pitty was a little unsure but the groomer soothes her and an hour later a pretty pitty was smiling in her new bandana. The border collie would have none of it, nit again the groomer was amazing at calming her. The price was fair and the pooches are happy and prettyCynthia L.
- Recent Review:Dr. Phil is very friendly and professional. A great Vet would recommend to everyone who loves their animals. Thank you for sincere concerns. Grateful ❤️Nancy K.
- Business Description:cageless pet grooming, daycare and boarding services Grooming Tuesdays through Saturdays and daycare and boarding 7 days a week closed for pickup and delivery on major holidaysRecent Review:They're great, took care of my dog.George J.
- Business Description:We are cage free boarding, daycare and grooming facility located in a modern facility. We offer premium service in a premium location but we offer affordable and simple pricing.Recent Review:We took them in at 1:00 and drove out to pick them up at 5:00 thinking they would surely be ready but we waited in our car until 5:45 when my husband told them we had to take our dogs home. They were just finishing with the second one then. They looked horrible and they went up on their price from $45.00 to $50.00 each. We won't be going back. I don't understand what has happened to them because we have used them for years and were very happy with the serviceMartha L.
- Business Description:SMALL ANIMAL VETERINARY MEDICAL CARE, SMALL ANIMAL GROOMING, SMALL ANIMAL BOARDING, . ADDITIONAL PHONE: (602) 952-1754. SEE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED.Recent Review:Vet said my cat needed all of her teeth pulled at a cost of $2,000 and I should get it done right away. They also did a blood test for Feline Leukemia and said she tested positive. I had a second opinion on both issues. The other vet said my cat did not need all of her teeth pulled. He also did another blood test and sent it out to a lab. The results were negative! My cat does not have Feline Leukemia! Don't go to Ingleside Animal Hospital. They don't know what they're doingAlison B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- El Mirage
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- Litchfield Park
- Paradise Valley
- Desert Hills
- New River
- Cave Creek
- Fountain Hills
dog groomers in Glendale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Paws Pet Resort1608 N Greenfield Rd
- 4 Paws Pet Resort
- A DOG'S BEST FRIEND7520 S RURAL RD #11
- A Doggie In The Window Pet Grooming LLC710 E Virginia Ave
- A Passion For Pets675 N Gilbert Rd
- A Touch Of Class10706 E Apache Tr
Apache Junction, Arizona
- AARDBARK GROOMING610 N GILBERT RD STE 316
- Aashne Animal Hospital2860 Carriage Ln
- ACADEMY WEST ANIMAL HOPITAL6231 W BELL RD
- Acoma Animal Clinic6666 W Peoria Ave Ste 122
- ADOBE VETERINARY CLINIC6454 E MAIN ST
- Ahwatukee Commons Veterinary Hospital4902 E Warner # 14
- All About Kids Pediatrics7517 S McClintock Dr. Suite 103
- All-Star Grooming10855 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Suite #103
- Andres Bencomo Farrier Service9780 W. ALTADENA DR
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Animal Care Hospital3131 E. Thomas Rd
- Animal Care Hospital3131 E Thomas Rd
- ANIMAL HOSPITAL AT TATUM RANCH29605 N CAVE CREEK RD STE 105
Cave Creek, Arizona
- Animal Medical Center of Casa Grande3151 North Piper Ave Ste 107
Casa Grande, Arizona
- animal pet clips on 59th15224 north 59th ave
- Animals of the Planet3104 E. Camelback Rd. #241
- Annie's Pet Parlor10210 N 32nd St Suite A3B
- APOLLO ANIMAL HOSPITAL10707 N 51ST AVE
- APOLLO BOARDING & GROOMING10707 N 51ST AVE
- Applewood Pet Resort6909 E Lincoln Dr
Paradise Valley, Arizona
- Arizona Avenue Animal Clinic7 W Knox Rd
- Arizona Bird Store565 S Dobson Road Suite 1
- Arizona Exotic Animal Hospital744 N Center St
- ARIZONA PET RESORT1211 E CURRY RD
- Arrow Animal Hospital5144 W Thunderbird Rd
- Arrowhead Ranch Animal Hospital & Grooming6750 W Deer Valley Rd
- A DOG'S BEST FRIEND
- BACKROOM GROOM7828 N 27TH AVE
- BarknBabies Grooming & Boarding8134 E. Indian School Rd
- BETHANY ANIMAL HOSPITAL BOARDING & GROOMING2524 W BETHANY HOME RD
- Born to Run13811 S Val Vista Dr
- BOULDER FALLS PET RESORT & DAY SPA1624 E DEER VALLEY RD
- Bow Wow Meow Petsitting3939 W. Carol Avenue
- Bow Wows Pet Grooming Boutique6685 W Beardsley Rd #120
- Brandi's Mobile Bird Grooming2101 W. Sequoia Dr
- BACKROOM GROOM
- Cage Free Grooming1840 E Warner Rd Ste 130
- Canine Country Club & Feline Inn2332 E Washington St
- Casper's Pet Grooming5140 W Peoria Ave # 140
- Catgroomer602 In your Home3147 N 40th Ave
- Cave Springs Ranch34847 N 53rd Street
Cave Creek, Arizona
- Chandler Dog 24/76125 w chandler Suite 1
- CJ'S PET GROOMING5270 N 59TH AVE #6
- COLLEEN'S GROOMING12450 N 35TH AVE 65
- COUNTRYSIDE ANIMAL HOSPITAL8701 S RURAL RD
- Critter Corral Pet Grooming15612 N 32nd St Ste 5
- Crossroads Veterinary Hospital3871 S Gilbert Rd # 101
- Cutie Paw Tootie Mobile Pet Salon945 E Desert Dr
- Cage Free Grooming
- Danmar Pet Resort1725 W. williams Drive
- Dawg City Grooming9736 e apache trail
- DC Ranch Animal Hospital20875 N Pima Rd Ste C3
- Deer Creek Animal Hospital3025 E Rose Garden Ln
- DIAMONDS IN THE RUFF9022 N 103rd Ave
Sun City, Arizona
- Dippity Do Dog2040 S Alma School Rd Ste 26
- Doggie Duds & Suds992 E Cottonwood Ln Ste 104
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Doggie Lounge5805 N. 7th St.
- DOGGIE STYLE12035 N SAGUARO BLVD 102
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- DOGGIE'S DOOS19401 N CAVE CREEK RD
- Doggy Dayz6011 W Muriel Dr
- DOGS DAY OUT dog grooming2015 N DOBSON RD STE 10
- DogTown Pet Grooming2801 n 24th st
- Dolittle's Pet Spa17015 W Hammond St
- Danmar Pet Resort
- Hale Pet Doors of Arizona1730 W 10th Pl Ste 7
- Happy Valley Animal Hospital6615 W Happy Valley Rd Ste B106
- Hinkson Company15455 N Greenway Hayden Loop
- Home Sweet Home Grooming3754 E Decatur St
- Hopi Animal Hospital5533 E Bell Rd Ste 101
- Hot Dogs & Cool Cats Grooming3322 West Bell Road
- Hug N Pups Pet Grooming Salon & Dog Training1609 E Bell Rd Ste B9
- Hurricane Cavaliers2925 E Highland Ave
- Hale Pet Doors of Arizona
- KC Animal Hospital10607 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd Ste J-201
- Kelly's Kritter Clips9670 E Riggs Rd
Sun Lakes, Arizona
- KENNEL CARE6277 W CHANDLER BLVD
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kosmo's Doghouse10105 E Via Linda #A108
- KC Animal Hospital
- Ocotillo Animal Clinic & Pet Resort3333 S Arizona Av
- Ocotillo Animal Clinic & Pet Resort