Priority Pet Hospital

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2010

4902 S Val Vista Dr Ste 108

Gilbert, AZ 85298

A family-owned small animal hospital focused on reducing the stress of veterinary visits for pets and their people....

07/26/2017

Virginia A.

The cat, I came back from the vacation and he was choked up with a hairball. It was quite expensive by the way. It was for the medicine. I have three cats that came to my back door during the worst part of the winter storm. So I finally took them in. The vet said she thinks the mother just left them there. They've been really good to me. She's a cat person. When I first came here I had a diabetic cat that I was giving insulin to twice a day. She help me with the diet and the insulin and meters. She's really good.

Description of Work
They provided medical care to the cat

02/07/2017

Virginia A.

I have three cats. We only had to get a blood test on one of them which cost $200. She specializes in cats and I got started there when I had a diabetic cat. She managed in helping me keep that cat alive for 16 and half years giving it insulin shots twice a day, and prescription food.

Description of Work
It was a semi annual check up.

03/13/2015

brigitte W.

Description of Work
Complete blood work, urine,and ear test for infection,also gave good advice for my pet being over weight.

07/30/2013

Raymond Z.

It was a good experience. They seemed to be very knowledgable and reasonable on their services.

Description of Work
I used Priority Pet Hospital.

03/20/2013

Virginia A.

The Vet at Priority Pet Hospital is very good and professional. My pet is diabetic and she was an older cat and with her help we are pretty close to treating the diabetes in remission.

Description of Work
We use Priority Pet Hospital.

01/11/2013

Michele B.

I called about urinary incontinence in my older dog. They got us in at a convenient time. They obtained records from my previous vet. That was so helpful! They put us in a comfortable room with a leather couch and I commented to the tech who helped us that it didn't smell like a vet office. It smelled very clean. After the tech took some initial information, the vet came in and spent a lot of time examining my dog and talking with me about relevant conditions. She suggested certain tests and was conscience of costs for me.

Description of Work
Very nice office and staff. Dr Burns was very thorough and suggested tests for my older dog. She also explained previously-taken tests from another vet taken recently and she educated me not only on what the numbers meant but what to watch for in an older dog. She was very professional and caring. I will make her my regular vet now.

11/27/2012

Sarah D.

We had a great first experience. The entire staff was friendly and helpful and Dr. Burns was great with our little puppy. They have a great program for new pet owners to make sure that all of the necessary appointments and shots are taken care of in a timely manner. They sent us home with lots of puppy treats and followed up to make sure our puppy was doing well after the appointment.

Description of Work
Initial check up for new puppy- Exam and shots.

02/27/2012

Vincent O.

It is awesome. Dr. Burns is really good. The price isn't cheap already. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I take my pet to Priority Pet Hospital. She gets her annual physical every year. She got her shots.

Veterinarians
    R1345
    Arizona
    Arizona State Veterinary Medical Examining Board
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Low-stress care for dogs and cats. Preventive, general, & internal medicine, general surgery & dentistry, endocrinology, geriatric care, spay, neuter, dental cleaning, pediatric care, behavior, weight loss & allergies.

Boarding, grooming.