Berge Volkswagen

Auto Inspections
Auto Accessories
Auto Tires
Auto Body Work

Family owned & operated. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BergeMazdaVolkswagen. Twitter: https://twitter.com/BergeMazdaVW. Additional contact name: Steve Crawford...

Shadow Mountain Auto Repair

Additional web addresses - www.ethicalaz.com/gravytrainheavyindustriescorp.

ADS Automotive Diagnostic Specialties Inc

At ADS our business has continued to grow since 1995. It is due to constant customer satisfaction and referrals that has made us into the business that we are today. We provide a variety of different services at ADS. From brake service and air conditioning repair, to engine and differential overhauls, there is no service that is too large or too small for our five ASE Master Certified Technicians to handle. With a combined total experience of over 110 years, even the most complex problems can easily be diagnosed. Please feel free to call or stop by our facility anytime and remember that customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! Additional emails - greg@adsaz.biz, info@adsaz.biz. Additional fax - (480) 961-1641. Additional DBA - ADS - Automotive Diagnostic Specialties.

USA Collision

USA Collision has been in the auto body repair industry in Phoenix Arizona for over 35 years under the same family owned vision. We have enjoyed continued success because of our satisfied clients and our personal commitments to integrity, excellence, efficiency, and good communication. In fact, over 75% of our work is from referral and repeat customers.

01/21/2015

06/11/2014

The folks there were wonderful. The only reason I gave a and quot;Fairand quot; for price is because had they charged me what they meant to, it seemed pretty high for a bulb....$86 or around there. Since they had misquoted me (they thought I only needed one replaced), they honored what I was originally told. That is good customer service! But I did want to mention the high price.

Description of Work
I had the bulbs in my VW Beetle headlights replaced.

09/12/2013

I went in for an oil change and fuel filter change. Unfortunately the fuel filter wasnt properly seated which caused a major diesel leak that caused some damage to my car. After some back and forth with varying opinions from their dealer and another, Berge stepped forward and willingly replaced or repaired all parts that I felt were damaged. They did so reasonably quickly.

Description of Work
Warranty work

05/30/2013

I had been taking my car there for repairs for about three years. When they hired a new mechanic everything started going down hill and I was not happy with their service after they hired a new mechanic. They have good customer service and they treated us really good. I will not use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Berge Volkswagen is who I had to repair my brakes and skip plate on my car six months ago.

Category auto repair,car sales

04/23/2013

The price was the best. Initially the sales guy was a little pushy so I didn't go back and I didn't go back. Finally, I did go back and I had a different sales guy. I ended up buying a car there, because they wanted to work with me that day, so we did it. I was pleased with the second salesman.

Description of Work
I bought a car from Berge Mazda Volkswagen.

Category car sales

Sales of new & pre-owned Volkswagen vehicles. Auto service, tires, parts & accessories