Hibbert, Dr. Owen J.

With Angi since October 2008

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

01/05/2013

First of all, generally, dentists and I do not get along. Have had some pretty bad experiences and some really shabby work. But, seeing Dr, Hibbert was an amazingly positive experience. Everything was straight-forward and honest. I needed a crown on my broken tooth and shuttered at the thought of multiple visits, an ill-fitting device and extraordinary cost; you can not imagine my surprise when I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an emergency appointment for a broken tooth. Was able to get next day appointment.

07/18/2012

Actually, I am new to this area, and several people here recommended me to visit him. He has complete dental care in his office, the crowns are made at his premises. I would visit him again in the future if I need to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Owen J. Hibbert is my dentist, and I visited him in the beginning of June 2012.

06/15/2012

I've used Dr. Hibbert for several years. His staff is friendly, it's very easy to get an appointment, and he's very straight forward about any treatment needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My appointment was for a general cleaning. His staff is very friendly. I always have a good experience there.