Don't waste your money on extremely cheap products during a home improvement project. Remodeling contractors know: buying good materials is worth the cost.
Find top home improvement stores in Camp Verde, AZ
There are 4 top-rated home improvement stores in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Hardware Store Reviews in Camp Verde
- HomCo Lumber & HardwareWe are owner/builders and dealt with Brian Roberts in the Contractors Dept. He handled all our lumber needs, as well as windows, skylights, and siding. He was very attentive and easy to deal with, and answered all our questions when they arose. When we had changes, he dealt with them immediately, and confirmed everything via phone and email. He dealt directly with our framer and delivered exactly what was needed, when it was needed
- HomCo Lumber & HardwareDonn Merrick was the one who set the entire appointment up and got everything ready to be done. He was very efficient.
- Lowe'sWhen I got home the heater did not have manual. I called and guy that helped me in the dept gave me manual from the only other heater that was left. This was great.
- LOWE'SLowe's have the better lumbers than the other places do. The guys help me out a lot too. I go down and I have a sciatic nerve and they help me load everything. I don't have to do much work with them. The guys do it for me. The guys do a lot of the work and help me load it in my truck. They give me a discount because my husband was in the navy. The guys are very professional. They're very respective. Another lady was trying to deal with her baby and the guy wanted to help her
- SANTA THERESA TILE WORKSThe ladies offer classes for tile designs. The business offers a very unusual and creative approach to tile design. They are very helpful and offer a friendly atmosphere. The business allows the customers to create their own design or the employees can create one for you if you wish.
- TILE WORLDThey offer a wide variety of handmade Mexican tiles. They are very experienced, knowledgeable, and creative. They offer exterior and interior tiles, bathroom fixtures, and decorative edging. It is truly a unique place to shop for a creative look.
- SEDONA ACE HARDWAREThe Sedona Ace Hardware in Arizona is the best hardware store I have ever dealth. They are knowledgeable about any questions I have. They physically lead me to the aisle where the product is that I am looking for. They know exactly where to find it, even if it is a tiny piece of plastic I need to keep an extra screen in place. They know all about the latest cat food and can tell me the differences in proteins, etc. Fortunate to have them in the town in which I live
- ACE HARDWAREThere are many employees to assist me at Ace Hardware. They approach me upon entering the store. The employees are not always knowledgeable, but I like shopping there because I do not have to wait in long lines to check out.
- HOME DEPOT INCThey usually have the materials that I look for. The only dislike is that the store is so huge and I had to probably spend an hour and that is the reason why I am not giving an A. At Home Depot, I would like to have the categories more self explanatory so that I need not spend an hour looking for stuff. It is easy for me since I am familiar with the store. But otherwise it not easy getting around
- HOME DEPOT INCAIl in all, it was a slow process: usually a week or two between his appearances, which were blamed on APS, Ferrellgas, Coconino County, and his son's broken arm which put the poor kid in the hospital - twice. The expenses were mind blowing. The generator never actually worked until months later when I contacted a Home Depot manager at the Route 66 Flagstaff store, who gave me the name of the real authorized dealer who was in Cottonwood/Clarkdale. (And who had the thing running in a couple of hours.) Home Depot also told me that the guy I'd contracted with was someone who wasn't listed with Home Depot or Kohler to install the generator after all. Installer-person was a far cry from being able to see the job though. Ultimately, he had managed to get the motor running for a few seconds before it cut out - enough to satisfy me that he had programmed the generator to cut off specifically just for demonstration purposes, that he had finished the job, and that his final payment which he had greatly inflated on account of all the 'extra work he had to do', was due. All in all, I paid him about $10,000 including the generator. After that I couldn't get through to him inspite of messages to please get the generator to run and to fill out the paperwork for the warranty with the manufacturer
Home Improvement Stores in Camp Verde
- Business Description:Custom and hand crafted remodeling and designing.Recent Review:The people of Tintas Granite were simply amazing. Everyone that I met were super professional. They took a lot of time explaining some of our options and helped us decide. The results are outstanding and we are very happy with the job. A test for this company came at the end of the job and they passed with flying colors. I gave them all A's because they deserve it. The workers that came to our house were on time, very professional, and cleaned up before they left. Bill, the owner, is one of the nicest people I know. His office is very welcoming with lots of smilesJim S.
- Business Description:Premium Granite is locally owned and operated, and has been serving customers in the Phoenix area since 2004. We offer not only a wide variety of natural countertop materials to choose from, but we offer different edge profiles to customize the look of your new quartz, marble or granite countertops. If you live in Arizona and are interested in a kitchen remodel, you’ll be glad to know that genuine quartz and granite countertops are more affordable than they have ever been. We work with either..Recent Review:Because of their experience and expertise Clint and his team were helpful throughout the decision making process. The install was efficient and very professionally done. Additionally they were respectful of our home and family. The result is stunning and I would definitely work with them againAndrew H.
- Business Description:In business since 2000, Jose and Elizabeth Palomino, take pride in offering prefession service in all your glazing needs. We take pride in our service and will walk with you in every set of your needs. Licence and Bonded, we will give you a fair price for excelint workmanshipRecent Review:I was completely amazed with the product, quality of service and superb professionalism portrayed from start to finish, was the absolute best experience I have ever had In a very long time. I truly recommend their service for anyone in need of replacement or new windowsLydia H.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Recent Review:This is a test review, with no real data.Avery H.
- Business Description:AZ Power & Lawn has been in business for over 30 years. It is a local business owned by Northern Arizona Power Equipment, LLC since January of 2006. Brad Ingram manages and operates the store located at 620 E Butler Avenue in Flagstaff, AZ. We have a large selection of premium merchandise including: Stihl, Troy Bilt, Robing Subaru Generators and Water Pumps. In addition to our retail lines, most all brands of power equipment are serviced in our top-notch shop. AZ Power & Lawn has always been..Recent Review:I was insulted and sworn at with my four year old boy holding my hand. I'm sure your knowledge and service is top notch for the rest of your elitist ******* customers. But you should hang a sign on your door though for the test of us that says "dont bother. We dont cater to your kind." I was insulted in front of my 4 year old boy for owning a weedwacker brand trimmer. I found the part that I was looking for after two minutes on the internet for $8 after shipping. You could have ordered the same part and charged me an additional 20 for the repair and had a customer for life. You could have also pretended to be a man and told me politely, these types of repairs and machines take more time and effort than we have time for. Instead, when I said thanks for the insult you literally told me to "get the **** out ...i dont give a ****..." Class actjonathan g.
- Business Description:Call (800) 825-ROPE. Here at Pacific Fibre & Rope Co, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Rope and Cargo Nets Manufacturer, Cargo Nets, Nylon Rope, Exercise Rope Manufacturing, Cargo Net Manufacturer, Rope Manufacturer, Rope Ladder Productio
- Business Description:The #1 source for vent covers and baseboard heater covers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home improvement store articles
When you need equipment to complete a home-improvement project, should you buy the new tools, or just rent them for a few hours — or a few days?
Find hardware stores in
- Lake Montezuma
- Happy Jack
- Cordes Lakes
- Prescott Valley
- Munds Park
- Black Canyon City
- Chino Valley
- Star Valley
hardware stores in Camp Verde
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brickhouse Security980 Avenue of the Americas
New York City, New York
- Brickhouse Security
- Ferguson Custom Cabinetry & Millworks, LLC1329 E. State Route 89A Suite C
- Ferguson Custom Cabinetry & Millworks, LLC
- MEXIDONA IMPORTERS LTD1670 W HIGHWAY 89A
- MEXIDONA IMPORTERS LTD
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
- National Property Inspections
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Tintas Granite and Flooring13410 W Foxfire Dr
- Tintas Granite and Flooring
- Vampire Professional Tools International47 Peters Canyon Rd
- Vampire Professional Tools International