Staging a home for sale can help it stand out to potential buyers and quickly move off the market. It doesn’t have to be a big undertaking, either. From maximizing natural light to decluttering your space, these tips can help.
Find top mortgage brokers in Apache Junction, AZ
There are 4 top-rated mortgage brokers in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Mortgage Lending Reviews in Apache Junction
- NOVA HOME LOANS - Lance & CompanyThe Dickson Team of NOVA Home Loans has been amazing to work with. Our loan officer, Brogan Kemmerly, was in constant contact throughout the process. Julie Hartley, in credit services, helped us with every aspect of raising our credit score, and our loan processor, Jamie Romero, worked at lightening speed to close our loan. She was professional, thorough, and attentive every step of the way. I recommend NOVA Home Loans whole-heartedly and especially the Dickson Team for any of your loan needs, whether refinance, new purchase, or investor. Forever grateful, Rich and Yolanda Espinoz
- Jim Blackburn Team, CrossCountry MortgageWe worked with Jim a few years ago, and he did such a great job, that he was the first person we contacted when we decided to refinance our home. Jim and his team did a great job this time too. They provided a variety of loan options up front, showing the financial implications of each - very helpful! Our loan processing was fast and efficient. We highly recommend Jim and his team at Cross Country Mortgage
- Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate MortgageI first conducted business with Mike Murgatroy and his team at Guaranteed Rate in July of 2013. At that time I saw a window to refinance my home for a 30 year fixed at an awesome interest rate. My point of contacts was Andrew. After a couple of phone calls and a couple of emails, Andrew locked me in at a phenomenal rate. One month later, we closed and it did not cost me a dime! Fast forward two years and I decided to refinance for a 15 year fixed and once again found myself looking for that low interest rate. My initial contact was with the boss, Mike Murgatroy, who turned me over to Andrew, because he knew that Andrew and I worked well together two years prior. I was not surprised to find that Andrew quickly jumped into action, got my contract rolling and in a very short time locked me into the rate I was looking for. As in my previous experience, one of the most important aspects (at least it is for me) of Murgatroy's team is their ability and dedication to answering all of the myriad of questions that always arise when this type of business is being conducted, quickly and accurately. I never waited more than a day and most of the time, my questions were answered within hours and sometimes even minutes. Email worked best but phone calls were easy and encouraged. Communications....A+++. The company advanced technically over the two years since I had dealt with them. This time, the paperwork (we all know there is a ton of it) is completely done online. Guaranteed Rate now has this online tool where you can upload all of your documentation just as quickly as your fingers on the keyboard will allow. There is no snail mail and not even any email when it comes to getting the required documentation to where it needs to go. Paperwork....A+++. Everything I was told/promised was delivered. There were no surprises and as expected, $0 out of pocket. Professional credibility....A+++. The last step in the process is of course the closing. In just about one month's time, I was asked at what time and on what day I would like to close in the comfort of my own home during the following week. The question was posed to me late on Friday and I requested 9:00 AM on the following Monday. Sure enough, my wife and I closed with a young lady from a local reputable notary firm on the requested day and time without a hitch. Closing...A+++
- Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate MortgageI have owned my home for approximately two years and had financed it at 4.25% interest for a 30 year fixed. As I watched the interest rates go down, I wanted to refinance at the lowest rate possible before the rate started to go back up. I finally decided that if I could get 3.25% interest, with minimum expense, I would go for it. As I would always do before taking on such a venture in the past, I consulted Angie's list and found that noone even came close to the positive reviews that Mike Murgatroy had to his credit. I called his office and got Andrew on the phone. Andrew explained to me that he could get me 3.25% interest for a VA refinance with no points and no closing costs. He was extremely knowledgeable, courteous and professional. I decided to get the process going. Andrew told me that he would lock the rate in and that we would be able to close in 30 days. From that point on, different members of Mike Murgatroy's team, as well as other team players for Guaranteed rate, took over and put together the necessary package to complete the transaction. The communication and accuracy of every facet of the process along the way was nothing less than admirable. They delivered everything that was promised. The closing was exactly 30 days from the date the process was started and there were no surprises. I would like to add that as I logged into Angie's list today, that I noticed that Mike had managed to get an "F" from a recent customer. Compared to his 100+ "A" ratings, it stands out like a sore thumb. I can assure you that based on my experience, it had to be the customer who submitted this off-the-wall rating who was having a bad day. It is unfortunate that his type of thing happens to a first rate, best I have ever dealt with, A+++ organization. Do not hesitate to call these folks if you are thinking of buying a home or refinancing a home. They are awesome!!
- Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate MortgageI had a lot of questions looking for an unconventional mortgage -- Andrew helped me to find answers that are conventional.
- Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate MortgageThis was my third time refinancing my mortgage with Mike Murgatroy and his team at Guaranteed rate. The first thing that potential customers should understand is that the Murgatroy TEAM is exactly what it should be...a truly integrated TEAM with obvious respect for each other's talents. All of the members work together with a symbiotic relationship that I have not experienced from any company or service organization in my entire adult life. The GR digital mortgage system is set up in such a manner that it leaves very few unanswered questions. Having said that, there were several occasions when I did have questions, and in not one of those occasions did my question go unanswered for more than 24 hours, and in most cases within hours or minutes. Mike would call me from his car on his way home from a long day's work and pull over to look at my file on his laptop. His opening documentation specialist Connie, and his closing doc specialist Monica, are remarkable at what they do. It is amazing how much detailed information they can put out and take in with such precision and in such a relatively short amount of time. As I previously mentioned, this was my third time with Mike and GR. Each time, my mortgage terms got better and better. You will not get a better interest rate (locked In at the very beginning of the process ) anywhere - GUARANTEED! I'm guessing that Mike might not want me to mention this, because they are crazy busy, but in this last refi, I closed in exactly THIRTY days from my initial application...in my home at my kitchen table....unbelievable
- FLAT BRANCH MORTGAGEI want to say just how ridiculous it was working with Flat Branch Home loans. They denied approval because I am self-employed. I own a marketing agency which is a digital business meaning I can do work anywhere. They didn't approve my home loan because they said the majority of my business wasn't in the state in which my wife and I wanted to relocate to. Ridiculous, I have the income to qualify and down payment as well as great credit scores as well. Don't get drug through their process, because it's one with stipulation
- Wendy Herst , REALTOR®It was an incredibly smooth process. Wendy knew exactly how to showcase my home for potential buyers. She is always available and exceptionally well versed in her craft!! I recommend her with enthusiasm.
- COUNTRYWIDE MORTGAGEA lot of people are not aware that The credit score doesn’t matter nearly as much as the actual information in your credit report. At this point in my life, I’ve come to realize Credit repair is not just a bill, it is an investment. You are simply fixing mistakes from your past so you can have a better future. As i look back on my life, i realized that every time i thought i was being rejected from something good, it was actually tied to my bad credit and I was being rejected for quite a lot due to my poor credit records; credit scores, public records, credit and rental history. i came across a review on this website by G. Maguire, about XPRESS CREDIT REPAIR, Email: (xpress.credit.tycoon/@/gmail/.com) Tel: +16265394173 I contacted them, and to my greatest surprise they increased my credit score to 784 and deleted all negative items on my credit report within a short period, replacing them with positive tradelines. I even had to re-check my reports couple of times just to be sure. Thanks to Xpress Credit, so Greatful
- Ryan P. Kelly NMLS # 562045We had worked with Ryan before on a refinance of our old home, and when it came time for us to move and buy a new home in AZ we were happy Ryan was able to help us again. Even though we were still trying to sell our home in IL we were able to finance our new home. The whole process went as smoothly as possible, largely due to Ryan's competence, diligence, and professionalism. Without a doubt we will work with Ryan again on our next refinance or new home loan
Mortgage Brokers in Apache Junction
- Business Description:**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assur..Recent Review:Mike, Rick, Teri, Tracy, Monica, and the team made our refinance experience smooth and easy! They are very respectful, and not once did we feel out of the loop or that they were bothered by our questions. They went above and beyond to guide us in the right direction and choose an option that was best for us after taking time to discuss our history and future. They are AMAZING, and I brag about them dailyBrantley P.
- Business Description:Quicken Loans is America's #1 online lender with over 3,000 team members. Quicken Loans offers low mortgage rates on a variety of loan products, including fixed-rate loans, jumbo loans, ARMs, FHA loans, VA loans and reverse mortgages. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask about Angie's List discount. Social Media sites: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/QuickenLoans?v=app_6261817190. Twitter: https://twitter.com/quickenloanRecent Review:We were ready to close - Quicken kept asking for more information and required me to do all of the footwork. Don't expect them to lift a finger to help. They won't budge on a requirement. If they want 8 pages instead of 7 - you had better send an extra page. I was told to upload a blank page. I was asked to provide employment verification - had to be on official letter head - COVID no one is in the office - Quicken would not budge. They had to have official letter head. An official email wouldn't work. Then they asked for a further verification from the same official email that they wouldn't accept in the first place or else a verbal response from an official phone number - COVID again. No one is in the office. Set closing date but they did not communicate with Title Company. Already past the contract date and they can't set it up for another week. Original house is sold so HOMELESS. GRRRRDavid N.
- Business Description:David Lustine is a 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Eagle Creek Mortgage, LLC is a full-service equal housing mortgage brokerage with access to a vast number of lenders and loan products. David specializes in No Closing Cost Refinances and Zero Point PurchasesRecent Review:I reached out to David after receiving one of his fliers because it said "no closing costs or fees" to refinance but I was apprehensive at first because it sounded too good to be true. This was after I spoke to my current lender about a year ago and was not even slightly impressed by what they said they could do. But, after speaking to David, I felt relieved and excited! He said he can save us a "life changing" amount off our monthly bill and he certainly delivered! We got everything we could have wanted, plus some. Not only did he keep his word, he went above and beyond on customer service too. Always VERY responsive, pleasant and eager to help. The whole refinance was so easy and the gentleman from the title company even came to our home for the closing. Couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience. So happy and pleased with his service and the tremendous amount he saved us that I already referred my friends and family.Natalia M.
- Business Description:BOE MORTGAGE, NMLS ID #418481 (Bank of England Mortgage) offers mortgage financing solutions nationwide. We provide Angies List Members with the expertise and services that are traditionally offered by the largest financial services institutions in the country but with the integrity of a local community bank
- Business Description:Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership is a national direct mortgage lender that provides modernized home financing solutions. We are approved to sell direct to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae, and are authorized to sell FHA, VA, and USDA loans. Our commitment to transparency, simplicity, and value makes the complicated process of obtaining a home loan simplerRecent Review:ebonic Financial provided the best rate and closed within the 45-day rate lock period while a lot of people were refinancing. Tamara was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. She is very knowledgeable and always willing to help even when it was not her primary responsibility. Her colleagues also helped quickly when she is out of the office. Abby worked closely with underwriting to complete that processStan C.
- Business Description:When you join USAA, you become part of a family that's there for you during every stage of your life. Let us help you with insurance, banking, investments and retirement — because we're dedicated to helping you achieve your financial goals. Get started today. It's free to join. Initial loss reporting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. DBA- USAA Casualty Insurance Company; USAA Investment Management Company & USAA Transfer Agency CompanRecent Review:request submitted on 9/17 - it is now 9/22 and absolutely no response was receivedByron F.
- Business Description:In the field of commercial and residential mortgage origination there are many different types of individuals and how they service their clients can vary greatly! Just about anyone can write a mortgage loan but how many originators really know how to advise their client on all the factors involved with obtaining a mortgage, creating wealth and protecting their client’s assets? It is crucial to know that your advisor possesses an intimate knowledge of the five essential skill sets required t..Recent Review:I worked with Kara Van Winsen and it was a horrible experience. She did not follow through on the loan and I had to start working with the manager. She pulled my credit when we discussed waiting to see what rates were first. She offered me a credit fro her mistake and didn't put it on the final loan paperwork until I called her on it. She put cash back on the loans and when I asked for the them to be removed she stated that I could just pay them back at closing and wouldn't adjust it. That would have cause my loan payment to be higher fro the entire loan. I had to start working with the manager to finish my loan. Please do not use NOVA. It was not a good experienceWendy B.
- Business Description:We are a relocation company offering relocation services on a national level inclusive of our Real Estate Rebate program, Moving and Mortgage Services at a discount with National Movers and Lenders. We will handle all aspects of your listing, help with your purchase, set up your move and get you a mortgage. All at NO cost to youRecent Review:I still have to search for it, I don't know how to log in to it. It is a mess!Heath F.
- Business Description:Conventional, FHA, VA, JUMBO, HOMEPATH programs. AZ License 0911359 NMLS # 206227
- Business Description:FHA, CONV, VA, PURCHASE OR REFINANCE, ALL COMM. AND RESIDENTAL PROPERTIES, IN ALL 50 STATES
Deals in Apache Junction for Mortgage Broker
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mortgage broker articles
If you are planning on buying a townhouse, you’re going to need to tackle the townhome purchase process. From finding mortgage lenders and real estate agents to dealing with HOAs, this is the complete checklist for buying a townhouse.
Buying a home is not easy at any age or stage in life. Move-in ready? Fixer-upper? Get to know the challenges you will face, and their possible solutions, here.
Find mortgage brokers in
mortgage brokers in Apache Junction
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aaron Alvarez -- Alliance Financial Resources2155 W Pinnacle Peak Rd # 201
- Academy Mortgage15333 N. Pima Rd. Suite 205
- Academy Mortgage - Casa Grande442 W Korsten Rd #104
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Academy Mortgage - Chandler, Arizona1750 E Northrop Blvd Ste 230
- Academy Mortgage - Mesa5304 E Southern Avenue Suite 101
- Academy Mortgage - Val Vista2314 S Val Vista Dr
- All Coast Lending Inc.9401 E. Nora St.
- Allied Home Mortgage Capital Corp8707 E Vista Bonita Dr Ste 230
- American Financial Lending, Inc.20860 N Tatum Blvd Ste 160
- Amerifirst Financial, Inc14350 N 87th St Ste 310
- Amerifirst Financial, Inc - Anthony L. Baca7111 West Bell Road, Suite 106
- AMG Mortgage Group11811 N. Tatum Blvd Suite 4090
- ASTANA MORTGAGE LLC1660 S ALMA SCHOOL RD STE 118
- Axel Mortgage2318 East Shea Blvd
- AZ Lending Experts LLC4500 S Lakeshore Dr Ste 650
- AzLoanHelp2212 E Williams Field Rd
- Aaron Alvarez -- Alliance Financial Resources
- B Home Mortgage11811 N Tatum Blvd 3031
- BANK OF AMERICA MORTGAGE1296 E VERMONT DR
- Barrett Financial Group, L.L.C.2168 E. Williams Field Road 245
- Bay Equity Home Loans4365 E Pecos Rd, Suite 135
- BlueBrick Financial4710 E Falcon Dr Ste 202
- BOE Mortgage MN4570 W 77th St
- Brannon Bartley - Citywide Home Loans4040 E Camelback Rd Ste 200
- B Home Mortgage
- Cambridge Insurance Services2450 S Gilbert Rd Suite 100
- Capital Fund 17890 E McClain Dr 5
- Cardinal Financial3701 Arco Corporate Dr Ste 200
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Cascade Financial Services3345 S. Val Vista Dr Ste 300
- Century 21 Arizona Foothills3930 E Chandler Blvd Suite 1
- CFS Mortgage7720 North 16th Street 325
- CHARLES BAKER FINANCIAL4839 E LAUREL LN
- Chase Mortgage4924 E Shea
- Citywide Home Loans6263 N Scottsdale Rd, Suite 105
- CNN Mortgage7025 E Greenway Pkwy Ste 100
- Coldwell Banker North East Mesa2913 North Power Road #102
- Commercial Mortgage RefinanceP.O. Box 10741
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- ConsumerDirect Mortgage A Division of FirstBank220 Congress Park Dr Ste 140
Delray Beach, Florida
- Copperstate Lending14001 N 7TH ST D 107
- CreditGuard of America791 Park of Commerce Blvd Ste 500
Boca Raton, Florida
- CreditVision AZ, LLC3260 N. Hayden Rd Suite 210
- Creighton Team - On Q Financial14275 North 87th Street, Suite 210
- CUSTOM HOME LENDING LLC1543 W ELLIOT RD STE 103
- Customer Service Relocation248 Leffler Cir
Florence, New Jersey
- Cambridge Insurance Services
- Edward Jones1650 N Dysart Rd Suite 3
- Edward Jones
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation5229 N 7th Ave Suite 108
- Farmers Insurance20819 N Cave Creek Rd
- FIRST CLASS FINANCIAL SERVICES5150 N 16TH ST STE A126
- First Community Mortgage1980 E. Baseline Rd., Ste. 103
- First Community Mortgage16165 North 83rd Avenue, Ste. 200
- Flagstar Bank60 E Rio Salado Pkwy
- Frank Draper - On Q Financial14275 North 87th Street, Suite 210
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC1166 E Warner Rd.
- FREESTAND FINANCIAL HOLDING CORP29834 N CAVE CREEK RD STE 118
Cave Creek, Arizona
- FundsFlo, Escrow-Like Payment for Home Improvement8500 Leesburg Pike
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- Gencor Mortgage8130 E Cactus Rd Ste 500
- Geneva Financial1018 E GUADALUPE RD
- Geoff Ball Applewood Funding3003 N 73rd St. #3
- GMAC MORTGAGE2028 N TREKELL RD SUITE 104
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Goldwater Mortgage Financial Co Inc16810 Avenue of the Fountains
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- GREATER ARIZONA MORTGAGE CORP9708 E Kalil Dr
- Guaranteed Rate - David Fierabend14811 N. Kierland Blvd., Suite 100
- Guardian National Bank4400 W 109th St.
Overland Park, Kansas
- Gencor Mortgage
- Jeff Hull Insurance & Financial Services Inc.6770 W Deer Valley Rd B101
- Jeff Wilde - On Q Financial14275 North 87th Street, Suite 210
- Jim Geymont Realtor®3850 East Baseline Road #119-120
- John Moran | Arizona Mortgage Pro8600 E Anderson Dr
- Justin Allen - Alliance Home Loans2111 E. Highland Ave. Suite 150
- Jeff Hull Insurance & Financial Services Inc.
- Kirk Anderson, Senior Mortg Conslt, BNC Nat. Bank6685 W Beardsley Rd Suite 200
- Kirk Anderson, Senior Mortg Conslt, BNC Nat. Bank
- MAIN STREET FINANCIAL GROUP, INC.3920 E Indian School Rd Ste 4
- Mercury Insurance21300 N John Wayne Pkwy
- Michael Baker, Peoples Mortgage Company3215 West Ray Road
- Michael McCarthy - Mortgage Master497 E. Broadway
South Boston, Massachusetts
- MORGAN CAPITAL OF ARIZONA INCPO Box 13038
- Movement Mortgage, LLC15003 W Bell Road, Ste 100
- Movement Mortgage, LLC6263 N. Scottsdale Rd. 140
- MAIN STREET FINANCIAL GROUP, INC.
- Nathan Ries - Alliance Home Loans Sr LO2111 E Highland Ave
- Nations Lending Corporation3303 E BASELINE RD STE 107
- NOVA Home Loans8888 E Raintree Dr Ste 250
- NOVA Home Loans6245 E Broadway Blvd #400
- Nova Home Loans3075 W Ray Rd 501
- Nova Home Loans8888 E Raintree Dr Ste 250
- Nova Home Loans6893 N. Oracle Rd. Ste 121
- Nova Home Loans2850 E Camelback Rd Ste 270
- NSB Mortgage14362 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, #1000
- Nathan Ries - Alliance Home Loans Sr LO
- Odor Masters USA - Tempe2487 S. Gilbert Rd suite 106-304
- Odor Masters USA - Tempe