Darren L. Flowers DMD

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

Dr. Flowers provides Exceptional Dentistry for a Brilliant Smile. New patients, that are members of Angie's List, will receive a $50.00 Visa gift card at their first visit....

At Tatum Dental Care the emphasis is on prevention. Through our comprehensive and friendly services, our goal is to provide you with knowledge and resources to maintain and improve the health of your teeth—and enable you to keep a beautiful smile that lasts a lifetime.

Providing exceptional dental care for more than 35 years, Dr. Roger Briggs opened his Scottsdale practice in 1973. Passion for dentistry resulted in accelerated training and completion of dental prerequisites in just three years, followed by graduate work as a doctor of dental surgery. Your smile benefits from his commitment to education. He is recognized by his peers and since starting his own practice in 1973, he has remained active in many dental organizations.

Dr. Dickerson has recently been named one of Phoenix’s top dentists by Phoenix Magazine for 2014. At our Mesa, AZ family dentistry office, Dr. Derrick Dickson believes that continuing knowledge is one of the most important attributes of a dental practice. He has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education classes on dental implants, Invisalign, and many other aspects of dentistry. He also enjoys educating his patients on the treatment they receive so they can make informed decisions regarding their oral health. Providing knowledge about the dental care they receive helps turn a complicated and confusing process into something simple anyone can understand

07/29/2015

Everything with him was fine and I would use them again in the future. This dentist is okay and I have done many check ups from him and he's outstanding.

Description of Work
I have a dentist called Darren L. Flowers and I last saw him in his office and he did do cleaning of my teeth and also worked on the crown.

07/28/2014

Description of Work
Cleaning and examination - process went well and very comprehensive

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

06/03/2014

I was in the office waiting for my daughter to finish her teeth cleaning. We are new to the area, so this is our first time at this dentist. My wife had already been in, and she had all of our records transferred to Dr. Flowers' office, and they already had a file started for me. While I was waiting I figured I'd ask to see when I was due for my next cleaning (figuring I'd make the appointment sin...

Description of Work
The staff and Dr. are all very friendly, and everything went just as smooth as anyone could wish for. Great dentist, and I look forward to seeing him again - as much as anyone can look forward to going to the dentist ;-)

04/22/2014

02/23/2014

Description of Work
My first appointment was for a routine dental check up and cleaning. Subsequent appointments were made to replace two large, old fillings with a crown, and to redo a filling on my front tooth that did not look cosmetically appealing.

Category dentists

Dr. Flowers treats each patient individually offering the best dental care for every patient. Our services include: General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry (Veneers), Orthodontics (Invisalign), Laser Gum Treatment, TMJ Treatment, Snoring and Sleep Apnea Treatment.

We are able to help guide you with a referral to take care of anything we can not provide here in our office.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available