Smile Center

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
Dentistry - TMJ

Additional DBA - Smile Center PA....

11/07/2015

The assistant took an xray, the dentist confirmed that the tooth was fractured and repaired it. All very quickly within an hour of me calling the office.

Description of Work
I had a tooth crack while I was at work and they worked me into for it to be repaired with an hour of me calling.

06/26/2014

I have gone there for probably 15 years. The hygienist and the dentist are great. The office staff will take care of you when you are checking in and checking out. They call when you are running late for your appointment and find out if they can reschedule. The communicate on phone and email.

Description of Work
I go every 6 month for teeth cleaning.

06/25/2014

They're friendly and if you need to have a procedure done they're pretty efficient.

Description of Work
I went to Smile Center inNovember.

06/10/2014

They have great hours and I can go late in the day, which is fantastic. They are quick and thorough and very friendly.

Description of Work
Regular cleaning & checkup.

10/09/2013

It snowed unexpectedly and I was 15 minutes late, but they said come in when I called. The dentist wanted to start the procedure without the laughing gas, but after discussion brought it out and set up. Left me for a bit to let it work but set the flow too low. My hands just stayed clenched. Finally they turned the flow up and then did the procedure when my hands stopped clenching. I was no where ...

Description of Work
Needed 2 small cavities drilled and filled on my gum line. Agreed to pay a fee to use the laughing gas due to anxiety.

Category dentists,oral surgeons,pain management

General dentistry including periodontal, oral care, gum, scaling and root planning, x-rays and fillings, root canals and extractions(including some wisdom teeth ), crowns, bridges, plus mini dental implants, cosmetic dentistry procedures, teeth whitening, veneers & TMJ.

We do not see children until they are at least 3 years of age. We are not equipped to use IV sedation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available