Bakker, Dr. Johnny L.

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Pediatrics

We are a General Dentistry practice. Dr Bakker has been in practice in the Springdale area over 30 yrs. We have 2 RDH's, 2 RDA's & and Financial Coord. who have been with this practice between 8 and 28 yrs. We have a lovely view with a large garden & pond. We are a Delta Participating Practice and also participate in Cigna's discount program. We can file most any Insurance. We offer & accept CareCredit, Citi for payment options. We see ArKid patients between the ages of 9 and 19 years...

11/11/2013

Every proceedure was well explained and I was shown what the cost would be. We put a plan of treatment together that worked for me, made me less afraid and was able to keep it in my budget. If I could give him and his staff more than an A I would.

Description of Work
Dr Baker is our family dentist and I can not say enough about his practice. I had to have a lot of very expensive and scary things done and he took care of me in an amazing way. Gentle, efficient and professional he was able to take me from fear of dentistry to maintaining a healthy mouth.

12/26/2012

I have gone to Dr. Bakker for 16 years and my family for 20 years. I can not say enough about what a terrific dentist he is. He is personable and a great doctor.

Description of Work
Annual visits and having a crown put in.

08/09/2012

These folks can't get their billing right and they call-text-email worse than telemarketers. The worst thing you can do is give them your email address and cell phone number. They billed my insurance for fixing a tooth that they never touched on that particular visit. My insurance company denied the charge since that tooth was worked on a previous visit. The office then sent me a bill. I refused t...

Description of Work
General cleaning- cavity

08/09/2012

He is very gentle and doesn't force for the work to be done. He makes sure I'm comfortable with everything he's doing so it is a lot easier to go see him than other doctors.

Description of Work
Dr. Bakker is my dentist. My last visit to him was for cleaning and routine checkup.

06/08/2012

They're good with me and my family. We got him from a referral.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Bakker for dentistry care.

Category oral surgeons

General dentistry. Cosmetic, Dentures, implant crowns, bridges & dentures. Limited Oral Surgery, Root Canals. We see Patients of any age

Molar Rootcanals, placement of Implants, Wisdom Teeth removal