Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Searcy, AR
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Searcy
- Hounds LoungeBoutique experience at an affordable price. Groomer did a great job. Asked the right questions to ensure I got what I wanted. The unique experience was that after the grooming my dog was able to play in the cage free indoor and outdoor areas with other dogs! This was great because it allowed her to socialize and I know she was having a great time while she was waiting for me to get off work and pick her up. Good prices, cheaper than the chain stores, Book in advance because they are often busy
- Debbie's Wagging Tails GroomingThey looked wonderful! The job was done in a few hours and I didn't have to make an appointment. She welcomes walk ins!
- POOCH GLAMOUR HAVENWhen the dogs were bathed, they always came back very clean and neat. One even had a little beard trimming, but nothing excessive. Another dog had the furminator treatment and that really go rid of a lot of excess hair. We have been pleased each and every time we go there. One important thing to remember is that PGH is very, very busy, so if you want to get your dog in then you need to plan a week or two in advance. Price varies according to what you have done and they will tell you up front what the costs are
- Hair Of The Dog Grooming SalonThe actual grooming probably doesn't take very long, probably about an hour, but I drop her off in the morning and then pick her up at lunchtime.
- Bowman Road Animal ClinicThey are good people. It is a veterinary service, the dogs are still alive. They do a good job. They are nice people, they are nice to deal with.
- DOGGIE DOSI was very pleased with the service we received. I called for an appointment and was put on the schedule 3 days later. I took my dog in at about 8:30 am and was greeted by the shampooer. He was very friendly and kind to my little dog. I got a call about 3 hours later informing me that I could pick up my dog. He had the best grooming he's ever had. We had taken him to PetSmart before and it didn't seem like they took very much hair off him. This time he was shaved very closely. We had asked them to leave his and quot;mohawkand quot; and they did a great job shaving around that. He smelled great and his nails were trimmed and looked like they had been filed as well. The woman at the front desk was very friendly. We paid less for this grooming than we did at PetSmart and it seemed like we got much more for our money. We will definitely take our dog to them again when he needs another haircut
- HIGH HOPES VETERINARY CAREGreat clinic, they don't perform a lot of unnecessary tests, very reasonable in price. Very caring and understanding. They answered all questions that were asked. I would take all of my pets to them!
- The Hillcrest Doghouse, Inc.Dropped our golden retriever off for a bath on a Saturday afternoon without a pre-existing appointment. First visit, this place was calmer and not nearly as smelly as the other groomer which we've been using. He was ready within an hour and a half or so. He looked great, very clean and nicely brushed out, much nicer than usual
- Debbie's Wagging Tails GroomingExcellent friendly service. My dogs were beautifully groomed. Everyone appeared to genuinely like the pups and their jobs. I would recommend using this groomer...top notch experience
- DOGGIE DOSThis place is so nice. When I go there, they actually come out to my car, I hold the dogs one at a time and they do the clipping right there. They are wonderful. They come out to the car for me because the dogs are so frightened. They are so good with the animals. They are very gentle and they talk to them as well. I have told other people about them and they are enjoying their services as well. As far as pricing, they try not to charge me anything, but, I pay about $10 a dog
Pet Groomers in Searcy
- Business Description:The Doggie SpaRecent Review:1st puppy cut for Lily she was so cute!Cindy M.
- Business Description:20 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate.Recent Review:I did not end up getting the treatment need for my animal since the veterinarian more than doubled the price of service quoted by the front desk.Jacklyn S.
- Business Description:Veterinary HospitalRecent Review:This was by far THE WORST experience of my all my experiences!! Dr.Larousse shouldn't b practicing!! He was so very rude and cold! My cat of 18 years was having some problems. Brought him in and found out he was suffering from kidney failure! The so called Dr was so ugly and cold . when it came time to euthanise him, they allowed me n the room with him. He was so traumatised theres no telling what all that so called dr did to him when I wasnt present. His teeth were chipped and broken so obviously they were very rough with my poor old cat in his final few minutes of life! While my cat was still alive and when I was right n front of him he was yanking my cat around by his tail!! I asked him to stop and he threatened to kick me out of the clinic while my cat was being euthanized!! I asked him if it was so terrible that I simply asked him to stop handling my cat by pulling his tail and he responded that yes it was wrong of me and he would have me removed if I kept it up!! This was a terribly hard time as it was having to have my cat of 18 years euthanised and with this jerks rude attitude and horrible bedside manner, it made it so much worse!! Ive given this vet thousnads of dollars to treat my pets, but I never have cared for thier cold bedside manner!! I will let my pet die before I bring it to this **** whole!! These people should NOT b allowed to practice medicine and I am also reporting them to the vet board!! Save your pets the misery of NEVER being subjected to these cold hearted bastards!Crystal M.
- Business Description:I am a skilled handyman. I can assist in repairing drywall, building small structures, repairing blinds, painting, landscaping jobs, and anything else you need to make your house a home.
- Recent Review:They looked wonderful! The job was done in a few hours and I didn't have to make an appointment. She welcomes walk ins!Sandra R.
- Business Description:The Doggie Lounge strives to make our environment a home away from home for your little (or big) ones while they are treated to a day of pampering in our full service salon. Cash,checks,credit pr debit are accepted
- Business Description:Kamp K9 accepts cash, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Checks. Payment is due when services are rendered.
- Recent Review:They were very friendly and the groomer is working on the dogs out in <br /> the open where you can see her. My only complaint was the overwhelming <br /> smell of pet urine when you walked inside. <br />JANET O.
- Business Description:The Hillcrest Doghouse provides grooming, boarding and daycare services for all breeds. All kennels are situated where we work, which means your buddy is rarely left alone and allows your dog to be more comfortable as they have steady interaction with our friendly staff. Additionally, we walk your dog several times a day to ensure a happy day. Grooming, boarding and daycare packages are also available at great pricesRecent Review:Dropped our golden retriever off for a bath on a Saturday afternoon without a pre-existing appointment. First visit, this place was calmer and not nearly as smelly as the other groomer which we've been using. He was ready within an hour and a half or so. He looked great, very clean and nicely brushed out, much nicer than usualRUTH R.
- Business Description:Vilonia Animal Clinic opened in 1996 and employees 17-20 staff members, including owners, Dr. Chris Gentry and Dr. Paul Jenkins.Recent Review:We have had a few pets have surgery here, end of life care, new puppy care, routine check ups, shots, accidents, etc. Staff is always very nice. They send email reminders about check ups. Docs are very nice and take time with you. They realize pets are family members to some people. <br /Kathy H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Rose Bud
- Bald Knob
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Des Arc
- Greers Ferry
dog groomers in Searcy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All For Pets Veterinary Clinic3403 Hwy 367 S
- All For Pets Veterinary Clinic
- Bowman Road Animal Clinic1308 S Bowman Rd Ste 7
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Bowman Road Animal Clinic
- Debbie's Wagging Tails Grooming14307 Hwy 107
- Debbie's Wagging Tails Grooming
- HIGH HOPES VETERINARY CARE102 RAINBOW DR
- HIGH HOPES VETERINARY CARE
- I'll Be Dog Gone Doggy Day Care2815 Military Rd
- I'll Be Dog Gone Doggy Day Care
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Rodney Parham Animal Clinic9501 N Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Rodney Parham Animal Clinic
- SIRIUS SPA5300 W MARKHAM ST
Little Rock, Arkansas
- SIRIUS SPA
- Vilonia Animal Clinic785 Highway 64 E P.O. Box 430
- Vilonia Animal Clinic