Are you ready to cut the cord — and your cable bill? Learn how to watch TV shows, sports and movies with a digital antenna or online streaming services.
Find top cable tv services in Searcy, AR
There are 1 top-rated cable tv services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Cable Tv Reviews in Searcy
- COMCAST CABLEI receive good service from them. The reception and the picture quality are very good. I will continue to use them in the future.
- CONWAY CORPConway Corp has done a good job. The fact that they provide services for gas, water, waste, electricity, internet, cable and others make them really cheap as compared to other cities.
- CONWAY CORPWas able to take care of the issue from their end and did not need to send a technician to my house.
- Comcast N Little RockThe customer service is fine. I had to change out a router thing and they were courteous and changed it out quickly. There was not problem. The service is fine; I have not had a problem. They are courteous on the phone.
- COMCAST CABLEI think they’re pretty good. We've never had any problems with billing. My husband is still sticking with them, so I guess we'll continue to use them.
- Suddenlink CommuncationsTechnician arrived exactly on time, was very courteous, professional, knowledgeable; although a few weeks later we had trouble with our bedroom cable service, called for service, and that tech arrived on time, was very professional, and indicated that the first installation tech put a box at the 2nd cable location that was not needed, removed it and no problems since read less
- Conway CorporationThey are prompt. They only work between the hours of 8 to 5 pm. They do not work at night unless it is an emergency. The internet is fast. They have had some server problems.
- CONWAY CORPI use their services every day. In Conway they would be about the only thing you could get and they would be fine. They do a great job. I would continue to use them in the future.
- COMCAST CABLEI know there are probably a lot of people dogging Comcast and I'd first like to say that I'm not here strictly to hurt them as a business. I enjoyed using Comcast's services for tv and internet for countless hours and I'm thankful for the quality of their product (when it was in working order). That said, I do no recommend Comcast to anyone. In fact, I discourage anyone from using Comcast unless nothing better is available. Comcast, from the very beginning, had a very unprofessional presence through their agents. The technicians that came to connect the tv / internet were able to get the television working with little effort but the more experienced of the two men encountered some kind of problem in the process of hooking up the internet. While the apprentice or trainee that was with him waited, he sat and watched tv (with me) on my couch. I didn't invite him to..but he did anyway. I'm not really one to make waves and nothing about his behavior intimidated or upset me particularly, I just found it very inappropriate and unusual. After about 45 minutes of sitting with my new cable friend whilst his superior worked, the other technician basically gave up and blamed my computer for what was happening. The two left without resolving the issue (which I resolved later on my own by calling customer service for my computer, comcast, the router company, etc.). Beyond my initial encounter with those guys, the individuals that I talked to on the phone to arrange bill payments and deal with outages were often about as unimpressive. As a matter of fact, the only Comcast employee that I can remember having a positive interaction with was a young guy at the Shackleford location to whom I returned my receiver box after I disconnected my service (who was very pleasant and respectful). Overall, I'd say the performance was shotty, the people were less than pleasant, and more often than not, less knowledgeable than I expected from professionals who do the job that they do on a daily basis. This is all just one guy's opinion, but there are better deals out there with more reliable and friendly companies. Comcast should be considered only in areas where other providers are unavailable read less
- COMCAST CABLEe It did not go well at all. For about four weeks I had been having trouble with my Comcast Internet service. I would call Comcast and try the self help instructions and send a refresh signal to my modem but that never helped and the customer service folks could not fix it from their end so I made my first appointment for a technician to come out. The technicians are supposed to call 30 minutes before they are scheduled to arrive. This one called when he was already at the house. Instead of replacing my modem and router, he said I had a bad connector and replaced it. My Internet worked for a couple of days and then went out again. My boyfriend went outside and jiggled the connector, which restored the Internet service. A little over a week later my Internet went down again. I scheduled a second technician visit. This time the guy said the previous technician didn't put the connector on correctly. He fiddled with it and said that I shouldn't have anymore problems with my Internet. A week later it went out again. I was livid. I called on a Saturday and the customer service guy said that he was going to put in a expedited work order for Sunday and that I shouldn't leave the house because there was no guarantee when the technician would arrive, but it would definitely be before 6 p.m. At 4 p.m. I still hadn't heard from the technician so I called customer service. They said a tech had gotten my work order at 2 p.m. I never heard from anyone that Sunday. When I called customer service Sunday night the customer service guy said that an expedited work order was not a guarantee that a technician would actually come to the house. Then why did I have to stay at my house all day? I demanded to talk to the supervisor because I wanted a telephone number for whoever supervises the technicians but he said they didn't have such information. I told them that if a technician that a technician did not come the next day then they might as well discontinue my service with them and I would switch to AT&T. On Monday, a technician and a supervisor came to the house and changed my modem. They also replaced the cables from the main line to the house. The supervisor told my boyfriend that Comcast stopped giving out the type of modem I originally had many years ago because it was so unreliable. He also said that we would have to buy our own router if we wanted wi-fi. Again, I was outraged. I called customer service Monday night and told them that they provided the first router and they should provide this one. The customer service agent was very nice and said she didn't know why I was told to buy a router because Comcast has a modem/router combo. I was shipped to me the next day read less
Cable Tv Services in Searcy
- Business Description:Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarante.. read lessRecent Review:MrSparky let me know ahead of time when they would be there to give me a quote. When I arrived, Sam had just pulled up and we started talking business. He was very informative of what needs to happen and the safety behind the tasks being involved. The estimate was detailed for each task, its was decently price, comparable to others, the interaction was superb and you can’t beat the warranty I was given. Overall, one of the best interactions I’ve dealt with since moving into my home read lessJoe K.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computer read lessRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroom read lessJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:To get any more information about company call us anytime of day.
- Business Description:LiveWire Audio & Video offers professional installation of your television, surround sound systems, sound bars and other home entertainment equipment at the guaranteed lowest price.
- Business Description:We are local authorized dealer for the company.Recent Review:Fine, expensive but don’t have many other optionsCharlotte F.
- Business Description:You may place order anytime from 24 hours of 7days a week with us.
- Business Description:Audio, Video, Home Entertainment, Home Theater, Security Camera, Integration Specialist. We are a team of 10+year experienced, Cable, Satellite and Home Theater installation specialist. We have vast contacts of Wholesale parts providers that will save you money on additional parts needed for your integration in Central Arkansas read less
- Business Description:Hollywood Audio Video is the premier resource for home entertainment in Little Rock. A local, family-owned business since 1999, we offer expertise for home audio systems, home theater installation, satellite installation, and more. Our team comprises the most talented experts and designers around, working to make your home or business as spectacular as Hollywood itself read less
- Business Description:If you have any query/question regarding placing order or service, call us now.
- Business Description:AK Solutions was created in 2001 by melding years of multi-media and security experience with individualized customer service. Since our founding, we have had a clear goal, to provide the unique service of offering options to fit our customer’s needs and budgets while giving the highest level of customer service in the industry. With specializations in both home and business products, and services we can provide our customers with the entertainment or safety they need. Due to our belief that .. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cable tv service articles
Cable customers in Virginia first blamed bad weather for a recent outage in service. Turns out the real problem wasn't ice or snow, but battery thieves.
Are antennas obsolete? Read why you might still want to consider an antenna installation, even if you plan to keep your cable or satellite.
Find cable companies in
- Rose Bud
- Bald Knob
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Des Arc
- Greers Ferry
cable companies in Searcy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AK Security Solutions29720 Quinkert St
- AK Security Solutions
- Castle Point CSG, Inc.3013 Rainbow Dr Ste B
- Comcast Jacksonville120 Marshall Road
- Comcast Little Rock7621 Enmar Drive Little Rock, AR
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Comcast Little Rock801 Scott Street
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Comcast N Little Rock1605 Beresford Rd N Little Rock, AR
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Comcast North Little Rock2401 Main St
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Cox Little Rock1401 W Capitol Ave # 249
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Castle Point CSG, Inc.
- IV Support Holdings LLC500 West Putnam Ave Suite 400
- IV Support Holdings LLC
- LiveWire Audio & Video4600 W 12th St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- LiveWire Audio & Video
- Mister Sparky Central Arkansas5620 Commerce Ct
- Mister Sparky Central Arkansas
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics
- Straight-2-U Renovations & Home Repairs LLC3116 W 27th St S
- Straight-2-U Renovations & Home Repairs LLC
- White County Cable1927 W. Beebe Capps Expressway
- White County Cable