Are you ready to cut the cord — and your cable bill? Learn how to watch TV shows, sports and movies with a digital antenna or online streaming services.
Find top cable tv services in Searcy, AR
There are 1 top-rated cable tv services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Cable Tv Reviews in Searcy
- CONWAY CORPWas able to take care of the issue from their end and did not need to send a technician to my house.
- Comcast N Little RockThe customer service is fine. I had to change out a router thing and they were courteous and changed it out quickly. There was not problem. The service is fine; I have not had a problem. They are courteous on the phone.
- COMCAST CABLEI think they’re pretty good. We've never had any problems with billing. My husband is still sticking with them, so I guess we'll continue to use them.
- CONWAY CORPConway Corp has done a good job. The fact that they provide services for gas, water, waste, electricity, internet, cable and others make them really cheap as compared to other cities.
- COMCAST CABLEI receive good service from them. The reception and the picture quality are very good. I will continue to use them in the future.
- Conway CorporationThey are prompt. They only work between the hours of 8 to 5 pm. They do not work at night unless it is an emergency. The internet is fast. They have had some server problems.
- Suddenlink CommuncationsTechnician arrived exactly on time, was very courteous, professional, knowledgeable; although a few weeks later we had trouble with our bedroom cable service, called for service, and that tech arrived on time, was very professional, and indicated that the first installation tech put a box at the 2nd cable location that was not needed, removed it and no problems since
- CONWAY CORPI use their services every day. In Conway they would be about the only thing you could get and they would be fine. They do a great job. I would continue to use them in the future.
- Comcast Sterling HeightsThey put in a line. Ordinarily you have a monthly payment, so they charge you nothing when they come out just to check things out. I like the services. I've had a little trouble with their repairmen. I think they use independent contractors. The last time they came out, it wasn't a great experience because he did not know what he was doing, and they had to send another guy (an outside operative, who knew and found the problem), so that was a downer. I've had good experiences, and bad. That one, it ended up good, but it started out being bad
- COMCAST CABLEI know there are probably a lot of people dogging Comcast and I'd first like to say that I'm not here strictly to hurt them as a business. I enjoyed using Comcast's services for tv and internet for countless hours and I'm thankful for the quality of their product (when it was in working order). That said, I do no recommend Comcast to anyone. In fact, I discourage anyone from using Comcast unless nothing better is available. Comcast, from the very beginning, had a very unprofessional presence through their agents. The technicians that came to connect the tv / internet were able to get the television working with little effort but the more experienced of the two men encountered some kind of problem in the process of hooking up the internet. While the apprentice or trainee that was with him waited, he sat and watched tv (with me) on my couch. I didn't invite him to..but he did anyway. I'm not really one to make waves and nothing about his behavior intimidated or upset me particularly, I just found it very inappropriate and unusual. After about 45 minutes of sitting with my new cable friend whilst his superior worked, the other technician basically gave up and blamed my computer for what was happening. The two left without resolving the issue (which I resolved later on my own by calling customer service for my computer, comcast, the router company, etc.). Beyond my initial encounter with those guys, the individuals that I talked to on the phone to arrange bill payments and deal with outages were often about as unimpressive. As a matter of fact, the only Comcast employee that I can remember having a positive interaction with was a young guy at the Shackleford location to whom I returned my receiver box after I disconnected my service (who was very pleasant and respectful). Overall, I'd say the performance was shotty, the people were less than pleasant, and more often than not, less knowledgeable than I expected from professionals who do the job that they do on a daily basis. This is all just one guy's opinion, but there are better deals out there with more reliable and friendly companies. Comcast should be considered only in areas where other providers are unavailable
Cable Tv Services in Searcy
- Business Description:Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarante..Recent Review:He was punctual and professional. Had a list of 3 options to do for my issues regarding safety checks around the house and for the lights installed. You can pick what you want. The lights look beautiful!!Lyndsey T.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:Castle Point CSG, Inc. is an experienced team of sales professionals with 15 years of product knowledge in the home entertainment industry. Our priority is to assist the consumer in choosing a package that fits their needs. All orders are processed through a secured online service. Our dedicated sales professionals are standing by to assist you in choosing the service package that is right for you - from home entertainment to home security. Call us: Monday - Friday 10am to 6pm & Saturday - S..
- Business Description:Hollywood Audio Video is the premier resource for home entertainment in Little Rock. A local, family-owned business since 1999, we offer expertise for home audio systems, home theater installation, satellite installation, and more. Our team comprises the most talented experts and designers around, working to make your home or business as spectacular as Hollywood itself
- Business Description:Manufacture and distributor of Fiber Optic Cables, Cable and Connectors for Broadcast TV , Radio, and communication industries.
- Business Description:Call us now to place your order from local Dealer.
- Business Description:Please feel free to call us anytime for any question about placing order or for the service.
- Business Description:IV Support is a national retailer for all major satellite, cable, and internet providers. We provide consumers with superior customer experiences and provide the best service in your area for TV, Internet, and phone. IV Support has the latest discounts and offers that are personalized for each customer
- Business Description:You may place order anytime from 24 hours of 7days a week with us.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cable tv service articles
Cable customers in Virginia first blamed bad weather for a recent outage in service. Turns out the real problem wasn't ice or snow, but battery thieves.
Are antennas obsolete? Read why you might still want to consider an antenna installation, even if you plan to keep your cable or satellite.
Find cable companies in
- Rose Bud
- Bald Knob
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Des Arc
- Greers Ferry
cable companies in Searcy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AK Security Solutions29720 Quinkert St
- AK Security Solutions
- Castle Point CSG, Inc.3013 Rainbow Dr Ste B
- Comcast Jacksonville120 Marshall Road
- Comcast Little Rock7621 Enmar Drive Little Rock, AR
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Comcast Little Rock801 Scott Street
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Comcast N Little Rock1605 Beresford Rd N Little Rock, AR
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Comcast North Little Rock2401 Main St
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Cox Little Rock1401 W Capitol Ave # 249
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Castle Point CSG, Inc.
- IV Support Holdings LLC500 West Putnam Ave Suite 400
- IV Support Holdings LLC
- LiveWire Audio & Video4600 W 12th St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- LiveWire Audio & Video
- Mister Sparky Central Arkansas5620 Commerce Ct
- Mister Sparky Central Arkansas
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics
- Straight-2-U Renovations & Home Repairs LLC3116 W 27th St S
- Straight-2-U Renovations & Home Repairs LLC
- White County Cable1927 W. Beebe Capps Expressway
- White County Cable