Sullivan's Automotive

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2006

Auto Service

12424 Sardis Rd

Mabelvale, AR 72103

Family owned and operated since 1996. We offer a clean and honest environment for the people of Little Rock to have their vehicle serviced by professionals with over 50 years of combined experience. We service all vehicles domestic and foreign with the exception of European made vehicles....

06/24/2013

I have a great amount of trust and confidence in the owner of Sullivan's Automotive, which is very important to me. He does great work at a reasonable price. When he services my vehicles, one of the most important things he does is to check it over, looking for items that may need attention, but he never does additional work without checking with me first, so I know he is not going to pad the bill...

Description of Work
Serviced all 3 of my vehicles in one week.

Work Completed On 06/21/2013

06/06/2013

It went great, as always. Ken Sullivan is so honest. The problem with a fan not shutting off after the motor is turned off turned out to be a recall issue. He printed out a letter he found online with instructions on how to get the fan switch replaced, free of charge due to recall, by the car dealer. We are so happy we started taking our car to Sullivan's Automotive. He is honest, so very, very re...

Description of Work
Changed oil/oil filter, ran diagnostics on check engine light, ran diagnostics on a problem with a fan.

Work Completed On 06/05/2013

05/20/2013

It turned out real good. They did excellent work.

Description of Work
They fixed my car. The transmission was bad and they fixed the transmission.

Work Completed On 05/02/2011

05/16/2013

Kept costs low and replaced only what was necessary.

Description of Work
Replaced damage to wires from squirrels nesting.

Cost $236.54

Work Completed On 02/08/2013

05/16/2013

Replaced the pads on all the wheels, and turned the rotors on one wheel.

Description of Work
Brake job

Work Completed On 05/13/2013

05/15/2013

I have taken my vehicle to them on several occasions and have always been pleased with their service. I would absolutely use them again!!

Description of Work
The engine cylinder was misfiring.

Work Completed On 04/29/2013

05/15/2013

They are always excellent. The thing I like about them is even if something doesn’t need to be fixed, they are extremely honest and never try to make you do anything extra you don’t need to do. They are very thorough and friendly.

Description of Work
They do general repairs and recently I took it in for an oil change.

Work Completed On 03/04/2013

05/15/2013

They did an excellent job. Not only do they provide high quality work but also reasonable. They use texting to keep you apprised on your car, which I find a lot more helpful than calling. They are clean and professional.

Description of Work
I’ve used them for probably 5-10 years. I use them mainly for engine work.

Work Completed On 10/01/2012

05/15/2013

Yes, I would hire this company in the future.

Description of Work
I've used them many times since the 1990s, most recently about a year ago. They do all types of engine, drive train, steering, brake, and electrical work.

Work Completed On 05/01/2012

08/24/2012

They never charge you for anything that isn't necessary. They are very honest and completed the work on time.

Description of Work
We took our truck in to get a tune up and they found some repairs that needed to be done.

Work Completed On 06/15/2011

Service and repair of cars and light trucks. Some of the services we provide includes air conditioning, brakes, timing belts, fuel pumps, engine replacement and general maintenance.

At this time we do not offer front end alignment. European made automobiles.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa