Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Lonoke, AR
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Lonoke
- Hounds LoungeBoutique experience at an affordable price. Groomer did a great job. Asked the right questions to ensure I got what I wanted. The unique experience was that after the grooming my dog was able to play in the cage free indoor and outdoor areas with other dogs! This was great because it allowed her to socialize and I know she was having a great time while she was waiting for me to get off work and pick her up. Good prices, cheaper than the chain stores, Book in advance because they are often busy read less
- Debbie's Wagging Tails GroomingThey looked wonderful! The job was done in a few hours and I didn't have to make an appointment. She welcomes walk ins!
- POOCH GLAMOUR HAVENWhen the dogs were bathed, they always came back very clean and neat. One even had a little beard trimming, but nothing excessive. Another dog had the furminator treatment and that really go rid of a lot of excess hair. We have been pleased each and every time we go there. One important thing to remember is that PGH is very, very busy, so if you want to get your dog in then you need to plan a week or two in advance. Price varies according to what you have done and they will tell you up front what the costs are read less
- Hair Of The Dog Grooming SalonThe actual grooming probably doesn't take very long, probably about an hour, but I drop her off in the morning and then pick her up at lunchtime.
- Bowman Road Animal ClinicThey are good people. It is a veterinary service, the dogs are still alive. They do a good job. They are nice people, they are nice to deal with.
- TENDER TOUCH GROOMINGThey are very good I think a little on the high side in cost but still they do a good job. They tend to shut down the shop frequently which makes it inconvenient. Otherwise they are good.
- DOGGIE DO'SI have two Cocker Spaniels I've taken to Doggie Dos several times. They always do excellent work and the dogs are eager to go inside when we pull up in front and look perfect when I pick them up.
- The Hillcrest Doghouse, Inc.Dropped our golden retriever off for a bath on a Saturday afternoon without a pre-existing appointment. First visit, this place was calmer and not nearly as smelly as the other groomer which we've been using. He was ready within an hour and a half or so. He looked great, very clean and nicely brushed out, much nicer than usual read less
- Golden Touch GroomingTrudy listened to exactly what we wanted and provided advice on what would look better on the Pom (since it was our first grooming experience). She was very knowledgeable about giving a show cut and what a Pom's shape should look like after it is done. She was very attentive to our Pom and treated her with the utmost care. The Pom looked absolutely amazing afterwards, her coast was shiny and fluffy and she was her usual happy and loving self!!! A big thumbs up read less
- CANTRELL ANIMAL CLINICThe experience is wonderful each time. I drop him off on the way to work and then pick him up when I get off work. They stay open until 5:30 so I have time to get there after work. He is alway clean, trimmed and happy when I pick him up. They trim him just the way I ask. They know him by name every time I drop him off. Its such a wonderful feeling to know they care read less
Pet Groomers in Lonoke
- Business Description:The Doggie SpaRecent Review:1st puppy cut for Lily she was so cute!Cindy M.
- Business Description:20 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate.Recent Review:I did not end up getting the treatment need for my animal since the veterinarian more than doubled the price of service quoted by the front desk.Jacklyn S.
- Business Description:Veterinary HospitalRecent Review:This was by far THE WORST experience of my all my experiences!! Dr.Larousse shouldn't b practicing!! He was so very rude and cold! My cat of 18 years was having some problems. Brought him in and found out he was suffering from kidney failure! The so called Dr was so ugly and cold . when it came time to euthanise him, they allowed me n the room with him. He was so traumatised theres no telling what all that so called dr did to him when I wasnt present. His teeth were chipped and broken so obviously they were very rough with my poor old cat in his final few minutes of life! While my cat was still alive and when I was right n front of him he was yanking my cat around by his tail!! I asked him to stop and he threatened to kick me out of the clinic while my cat was being euthanized!! I asked him if it was so terrible that I simply asked him to stop handling my cat by pulling his tail and he responded that yes it was wrong of me and he would have me removed if I kept it up!! This was a terribly hard time as it was having to have my cat of 18 years euthanised and with this jerks rude attitude and horrible bedside manner, it made it so much worse!! Ive given this vet thousnads of dollars to treat my pets, but I never have cared for thier cold bedside manner!! I will let my pet die before I bring it to this **** whole!! These people should NOT b allowed to practice medicine and I am also reporting them to the vet board!! Save your pets the misery of NEVER being subjected to these cold hearted bastards! read lessCrystal M.
- Recent Review:Great clinic, they don't perform a lot of unnecessary tests, very reasonable in price. Very caring and understanding. They answered all questions that were asked. I would take all of my pets to them! <br /> <br /> <br / read lessPATRICIA C.
- Business Description:I am a skilled handyman. I can assist in repairing drywall, building small structures, repairing blinds, painting, landscaping jobs, and anything else you need to make your house a home.
- Recent Review:It was very busy so we did have to wait a bit but since it was 6pm and they were still going strong (to accommodate those of us that work M-F regular 'work hours') I wasn't upset at all. The exam was very thorough and my senior dog was very happy even if they did have to take her temp. The shot was almost not noticed and my beagle got all kinds of attention to distract her from the temp taking and the shot. My favorite thing about this vet is that they call the next day to check on your dog and how he/she is doing. That really impressed me. It costs a bit more than other vets I've been to but overall that is the only thing not absolutely great I can find to say. <br / read lessBonnie F.
- Business Description:I Will Train Your Dog is the leader in Dog Training in the Little Rock Area. Our Unique and Fun Classes are not only fun for Dogs, but their Owners as well. Our Reliability and Satisfaction Guarantee makes us the number one provider for Dog Obedience Training. Give us a call today or visit our website: I Will Train Your Dog to learn more about us and our service read less
- Business Description:The Grooming Room
- Business Description:We accept all major credit cards & Care Credit. Payment is due at the time of serviceRecent Review:I was concerned by the amount of build up on Joules, my border-collie's, teeth. My boyfriend called to schedule the appointment and we were able to get in that afternoon. All of the staff took the time to let Joules have a good sniff and get comfortable before examining him. They gave him a full check-up and ran his fecal and blood samples while we were there and all of my questions were answered thoroughly and patiently. <br /> It turns out his teeth are fine, just some excess tartar build-up for such a young guy. The estimate for a complete dental cleaning seems reasonable and I plan to schedule the service after Independence Day. <br /> It looks like my family will be going to Dr. Cabantac from now on. <br / read lessJessica R.
- Business Description:The Doggie Lounge strives to make our environment a home away from home for your little (or big) ones while they are treated to a day of pampering in our full service salon. Cash,checks,credit pr debit are accepted read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Sweet Home
- North Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- Little Rock
dog groomers in Lonoke
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All For Pets Veterinary Clinic3403 Hwy 367 S
- All For Pets Veterinary Clinic
- Bowman Road Animal Clinic1308 S Bowman Rd Ste 7
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Bowman Road Animal Clinic
- Debbie's Wagging Tails Grooming14307 Hwy 107
- Debbie's Wagging Tails Grooming
- Golden Touch Grooming6619 John Harden Drive
- Golden Touch Grooming
- HIGH HOPES VETERINARY CARE102 RAINBOW DR
- HIGH HOPES VETERINARY CARE
- I'll Be Dog Gone Doggy Day Care2815 Military Rd
- I'll Be Dog Gone Doggy Day Care
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Rodney Parham Animal Clinic9501 N Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Rodney Parham Animal Clinic
- Vilonia Animal Clinic785 Highway 64 E P.O. Box 430
- Vilonia Animal Clinic