SIRIUS SPA

With Angi since November 2006

06/10/2014

de

Description of Work
I have used this groomer for a few years. Since they sold to the current owners service has gone down hill. On my last visit they accidentally used the wrong blade on my dog. So, he had a long strip of hair down his side that was buzzed really short and the rest was longer. They told me of the mistake but didn't apologize or adjust my bill. The time before that they didn't do the cut that I had requested and it was too late to fix it. And one other time they said that they would meet me early so that I could get to work on time and then didn't show up on time and i was late. I am looking for a new groomer.

01/08/2013

They were very friendly and the groomer is working on the dogs out in the open where you can see her. My only complaint was the overwhelming smell of pet urine when you walked inside.

Description of Work
Bathed and groomed my Australian Shepherd.

11/13/2012

They did a great job. My favorite thing was that they did it on Sunday.

Description of Work
Groomed both of my Golden Doodle

06/20/2012

Description of Work
Groomer clearly loves dogs. Always happy with results. Can drop off and pick up after work. Used for 2 years and fully loyal. Reasonable prices.

11/21/2006

The dogs are kept together in an area and our dog returned home with fleas. Our dog is small and seemed to be very scared when we picked her up, which is unusual.

Description of Work
Shampoo, nail clipping, expressed anal glands, clear ears.

Category pet grooming

ALL DOG BREED GROOMING, BATHING, DAYCARE, AROMATHERAPY, MASSAGE.