Innovative Spine Rehab

With Angi since March 2011

07/14/2014

The staff-Necole and Liz up front, and Katie, Katherine and Darby in the treatment a

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a herniated disc and was referred by my neurosurgeon to Darby Brighton and his team at Innovative Spine Rehab.

03/27/2013

I get treatment once or twice weekly. Superbly trained and knowledgeable staff (currently 3 therapists and 1 intern), wonderful explanations, excellent facility and machines, provide detailed instructions for home exercises, friendly and competent. Reasonably priced. They have been a life saver. in terms of my mobility problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prior back surgery; ongoing symptoms secondary to L5-S1 disc rupture and spinal stenosis.

03/10/2011

They did an excellent job without causing me a lot of pain to get me back to full use of my arm and being able to turn my head. They are all very, very nice people and extremely professional and good at their jobs. They are very good at fitting you in if you really need to be seen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some damage in my neck. I went two or three days a week through August. I had pinched a nerve in my neck and couldn't comb my hair, brush my teeth any of those things because it happened to be my right arm. With almost no pain on my part they got me back to normal.