Arkansas Family Care Network

With Angi since April 2012

Primary Care - Family Medicine

09/23/2015

Description of Work
We saw Dr. Tucker for a general exam.

08/31/2015

08/28/2015

06/17/2014

You always have to wait in any physician's office - it's the nature of that business. I have found that this practice does the best job of staying on schedule and is convenient. You can schedule visits as early as 7 in the morning to allow you to go before work if need be. Very well run and organized practice - scheduling, lab results, etc.

Description of Work
I am generally healthy, so I see Dr. Tucker primarily for annual check-ups. I do have high blood pressure which is managed through medication which he has prescribed. He and I are working to get my weight down and perhaps remove the need for the meds. His office is well-run and very respectful of me. I know because I left another practice because they seemed more interested in getting paid up-front than in taking care of me. Dr. Tucker listens well; after I discovered his practice, my wife and three daughters now go to his practice also and that is the highest compliment I can think of - that I would refer my family to him.

07/22/2013

I was able to get an appointment for the day after I called. Dr Tucker was prompt and took care of my medical problems.

Description of Work
Allergies and sinus infection