Weingold, Dr. David H.

With Angi since June 2011

4.1

Dermatology - General

09/14/2013

My husband is very pleased with the Dr. He had a pleasant manner and staff was very friendly. He had no problems with making appointments or the Dr. running late. He would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
He did a surgical procedure.

05/09/2013

They are always a pleasure to go & visit, even for a doctor's office! We hope we can continue using Dr. Weingold for many years. We feel he is a very caring doctor and always has our best interest at heart. The ladies at the front desk are always pleasant and the wait is usually not too long. We do understand that sometimes at a doctor's office, things happen & then others have to wait.

Description of Work
My husband sees Dr. Weingold yearly for skin cancer checks & I see him about every other year. This was a year for us both to be seen. My husband had an area of concern, so they removed it for a biopsy.

06/17/2012

Dr. Weingold is a caring, thorough Doctor. My husband had a suspicious skin lesion several years ago, we were refered to him by our primary care Dr. The lesion (and several others) were basil cell carcinoma. All were removed successfully, without any complications and my husband has had no new suspicious lesions since then. He still goes back for his skin check yearly and Dr. Weingold always does ...

Description of Work
Husbands yearly skin check--history of basil cell skin cancer

06/07/2012

I used Weingold for over two years on a regular basis since he is the only dermatologist in Jonesboro. He is a sorry excuse for a physician. He finally told me that I needed to find another doctor because he couldn't treat me. His exact verbiage when I asked him if my condition would get worse with no meds was " Who cares"

02/15/2012

I had been having trouble wit a skin rash and had gotten concerned that might be cancerous. I made an appointment and like most Doctors, this one seems to book to little time between clientele, and I had to wait about 20 to 30 minutes, but that is about average for a Doctor. The young lady that saw me to the room saw kind a enquired abut my concerns left and was followed by the Doctor a few minute...

06/19/2011

I did research on David Weingold online and most everyone said do not see him, I had no other choice since he is the closest Dermatologist. Anyways I kept an open mind, I called made appointment and they told me there was no openings for 2 weeks. So I waited, went in on the day of appointment. Appointment was at 3:30pm and I arrived around 3:10pm. I had no insurance at the time so I paid $80.00 and sat down to wait. 3:45 came around and I just though maybe he was a little behind, then 3 more people walked in obvously friends of Dr. Weingold as he came out and greeted them personally. All 3 of them went in before me also. I finnally got to see Dr. Weingold around 4:45pm, nurse came in and rudely asked questions then left. I waited for Dr. Weingold for about 10 min. he came in with an awful attitude told me there was nothing he could do as far as treatment. He also told me that atleast my condition wasn't as bad as psoriasis, that they have a high depression and suicide rate and that the medicene I was wanting to try would be to exspensive. I told him that i wouldnt mind the price if it worked that i just wanted to try it. He told me that he would just give me some samples of stuff i already told him i have tryed multiple times in the past and didnt work. I then told him I just really wanna try the medicene i had researched online, he told me not to belive everthing I see online and that I could try the samples and if they didnt work to make another appointment and we would go from there. I told him I didnt have insurance so this visit already costed me $80.00 he made a face like it was funny and said ooooohhh thats gotta hurt, sorry and directed me to the door. I left in tears, i will never in my life go back to David Weingold Dermatology. Just look him up and you will see the comments from other people and there experience with him. I heard of another Dermatologist comming soon to jonesboro, i will be keeping an eye out for him

Description of Work
No services performed, Weingold just came into the room sat down talked and then directed me out after he felt sastisfied as to what he explained. I do not remember the exact date of the appointment.