Jonesboro Family Pet Hospital

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2012

Veterinarians
Animal Grooming
Animal Boarding Kennels

Additional contact name - Jim Guntharp DVM, Toufic Diab, Julie Hill....

01/20/2015

Everyone was great. The staff, the doctors...friendly, professional and kind

Description of Work
Veterinary services

02/06/2014

The vet was great but the from staff and other individuals were not very friendly and talked a lot about their personal issues aloud for everyone to hear.

Description of Work
Did standard check up for my St Bernard puppy. He had an irritated spot on his back and it was examined.

Category veterinarian

Hi [member name removed]. I'm sorry the front desk was this unprofessional. Can you please give me information on when you were here? The date on this review says August 3, 2013, but I can't find any visit for Sampson since April 2012. Would he be listed under a different owner's name? Please let me know so I can track down where we need to do some retraining. Thank you.

08/12/2013

They're really good but they're expensive. I was surprised, I wasn't expecting that kind of amount at all. The staff are very friendly. I used them last December to have a dog put down and they were very nice, they sent me a sympathy card that was signed by everybody in the office. They're really good. They call and confirm appointments, they call the day after you're there to check on the animal ...

Description of Work
I've got a puppy so we go to Jonesboro Family Pet Hospital for puppy shots. The first round of puppy shot which was for the flea and heart was $220. I had to go back 3 weeks later to do the second round of shots for the same amount. We went back yesterday and it was $192.

03/12/2013

The front office staff was great. The doctor was very thorough and he kept me informed on the progress. Then the office called me to check on my cat a few days after she was released. Awesome experience.

Description of Work
Sick Cat. Tests were done and cat was hospitalized

01/07/2013

It was simple. I dropped her off in the morning, and the procedure was done by mid-afternoon.

Description of Work
My dog was spayed.

03/28/2012

Dr. Rowland is the doctor I saw and she is just exceptional. She loves pets. I can tell she is real and that she is a great doctor. She is the best veterinarian I've ever seen and I would even go out on a limb and say she is the best veterinarian in the state of Arkansas. Her prices are great; they are real reasonable. I have another appointment tomorrow.

Description of Work
I use Jonesboro Family Pet Hospital for my veterinarian.

03/28/2012

Description of Work
I use Jonesboro Family Pet Hospital for my veterinarian.

03/28/2012

Description of Work
I use Jonesboro Family Pet Hospital for my veterinarian.

03/28/2012

Description of Work
I use Jonesboro Family Pet Hospital for my veterinarian.

03/28/2012

Description of Work
I use Jonesboro Family Pet Hospital for my veterinarian.

Category veterinarian

Boarding and grooming, playtime, pooltime, surgery, dental prophylaxis, dental radiography, wellness care, preventative medicine, internal medicine, microchipping, laser therapy, ultrasound, & radiography.