Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Johnson, AR
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Johnson
- Bark'NPaws Pet WashExcellent. Very very happy. Unfortunately they retired and sold their business. Hopefully the new owners will keep their standards as high as their predecessors.
- Bark'NPaws Pet WashLove the staff here. They're always helpful when we use the self wash stations, as well as gentle with my old pooch when he needs a cut and groom.
- MARCY'S DOG GROOMINGI would rate Marcy highly; she is great. She is punctual. She is good with the animals; she is kind with them. The end result of the grooming she does is excellent. I spent $35 the last time I used her services. I would use her again.
- WEST OAKS ANIMAL HOSPITAL,LLCWe took our dog and cat to West Oaks for boarding over the holidays. The staff were all very friendly and professional. My dog loved them. We also had our dog groomed there. The service was very good, especially for the price. Our dog smelled good, but not too perfume-laded. They trimmed her nails and brushed her teeth. The undercoat removal worked wonders. We were very happy with the service read less
- Paw-Fect Day SpaJen is the one who owns it and she is fabulous. I was referred to her by a lady in our church. I've only taken my dog there twice. I have a six month Yorkie. Jen is great. She is really patient because Yorkie's are super naughty. The last time we went there, she nicked the dog's ear and she didn't know what to do to get the bleeding stopped. The dog was actually in pain. It did not leave a scar. Jen told us about it, which is a big deal because we don't get that from everybody. She charges $5 extra for the teeth read less
- The Whole Pet - FayettevilleEverything has been going great. We tried some other places, this one is the best out of all of them. We can usually get in quickly and they do a very good job.
- Faithful Friends Animal ClinicDid an excellent job on grooming the pomeranian. Best in this area. Folks are very friendly and professional. I had to leave them early and picked them after work. They took the dogsn bathroom breaks.
- Dog Party USAThey are wonderful. I like them. They are great. I would use them in the future.
- Dig My Dogthe dog looked great, was an easy drop off and pick up, the first time we had used them, the facility is very clean and smells nice. the people are very nice and knowledgeable.
- Bark'NPaws Pet WashI called to make an appt. Patti answered and said they had an opening at 3PM. When I brought my dog in I was very impressed with the facilities as well as the friendly personnel. I decided to do some shopping in the area, when I realized I left my cell phone at home. So I decided to stay close as they wouldn't be able to call me to tell me my dog was ready. While waiting, I saw the coming and going of about 7-8 dogs. Most of which were being bathed by their owners in the self-service wash tubs. I was able to see (mostly large dogs) bathed in a friendly atmosphere with everything being supplied by the business. (shampoo, brushes, towels, aprons, etc). A great idea! I'm looking forward to bringing Hudson back for his next bath. I highly recommend this business read less
Pet Groomers in Johnson
- Business Description:Springdale Animal HospitalRecent Review:Took my dog in for a tick they were gentle and quick. Staff was polite and building was clean. Highly recommend.Ella M.
- Business Description:Wedington Animal HospitalRecent Review:I've used Wedington Animal Hospital before for other issues and was pleased with their service. However, more recently, we took our new dog to get his routine vaccinations and checkup. It somehow ended up costing us $300+ at the end. This is absolutely ridiculous. I've never had it cost this much for basic vaccines with my previous dogs. Come to find out, they peddled meds to my husband and made him feel like they weren't optional - so he bought them. These are basic heartworm meds you can get online. They charged him $100 for the box. You can get it online for $45. This was all after another previous appointment a week prior that cost $300+, again charging us for excessive meds (they sold us a supplement that should have been optional). We still need other services for our new pup, but we will be looking elsewhere. If you choose to use WAH, beware of overcharging or charging for things you don't necessarily need read lessSarah H.
- Business Description:We are a small veterinary practice offering individualized vaccination protocols and we are intent on maintaining a one on one relationship with our patients.Recent Review:Super disappointed in the grooming care I had here from Courtney. I got a call saying my poodles ear had lots of wax and hair and she though maybe an infection. I told her to clean them really well and I would wait and see rather than be seen immediately. My dog has dark wax that can look pretty gnarly. I get her home and look inside her ears and one is completely dirty still. At this point they're closed so I call in the morning. I figure she thought she was going to show the vet. And then forgot to clean. No biggie. I call and she tries to tell me did clean both but my dog must have an infection because it got dirty so quickly. This was not runny or anything that could happen immediately. It was old wax buildup. She keeps emphasizing the word infection like I'm 2. I hate being gaslit. I will never go there again read lessKate P.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES.Recent Review:We droped of 3 very dirty dogs and picked 3 dogs ready for a dog show what a differenceMarc O.
- Business Description:Self service carwash and Automatic carwash
- Business Description:We offer a full pet grooming service for all breeds dedicated to meeting the standards of our customers. Along with having a courteous and friendly staff, we also are Vet Recommended. We use All Natural Products and have won “The Best Of The Best” award many years in a row. We also give 50% off for any adopted dogs when the proper paperwork is provided. read lessRecent Review:We love Pretty Pets! We tried other groomers before we found Pretty Pets and were never completely satisfied. We've been using Pretty Pets for years now - they are the best around! They do wonderful work, they are good with the dogs and are very responsive to special grooming requests. We would highly recommend Pretty Pets! <br / read lessCathy J.
- Business Description:West Oaks Animal Hospital, LLC has been caring for your furry family members since 1991. We have two veterinarians and 6 full and part time staff who have dedicated their lives to providing the upmost care possible read lessRecent Review:Very nice group of people working the phone and front desk. The vets are friendly and helpful and assisted me in choosing the best flea/tick preventive approach. Loved their followup as well. <br />Patti D.
- Business Description:Dog grooming, daily daycare and animal boardingRecent Review:My family & I have been return customers for 2 Years.Radley D.
- Business Description:Quailty Pet Styling and dog and cat grooming.Recent Review:I have been visiting for about 5 years. The staff are pretty friendly and informative. They are pretty flexible with scheduling. They are great with my dogs and the dogs look good after I get them back.Penny W.
- Business Description:Hund Hideaway offers daycare, boarding, grooming and training. Our roomy kennels provide indoor-outdoor access via doggie doors, and we have a play yard for socializing and exercising. Our building is climate controlled, and we have live-on-site staff read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Prairie Grove
- West Fork
- Siloam Springs
- Pea Ridge
dog groomers in Johnson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affluent Dog1820 Shelby Ln
- Affluent Dog
- CASEY'S PRO GROOMING209 N COLLEGE STE B
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- CASEY'S PRO GROOMING
- Judy's AKC Miniature Schnauzer and Schnoodles451 thomas Rd.
- Judy's AKC Miniature Schnauzer and Schnoodles
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products