Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Jessieville, AR
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Jessieville
- Doggone FunI have been so skeptical about taking my 14 year old dachshund to get groomed. She had a bad experience with a vet a couple years ago and almost died. Since that time, she has lost her hearing and gets really nervous in new situations. My neighbor told me that they used Doggone Fun and I decided to give them a chance. I could not be more happy. When I dropped her off the lady checking us in asked specific questions about how I wanted her groomed. My sweet girl was shaking when I handed her over but when I picked her up, she was a new dog. She was so pretty and she was happy which told me that she had a good experience. I will definitely go back and tell all my friends as well. Thank you, Amanda, for taking care of my precious Millie read less
- All Dogs Go to HeavenOur dogs love Heaven she does a great job. Heaven spends time with you to understand what you want to have done. Will continue to use.
- All Dogs Go to HeavenHer name is Heaven at All Dogs Go To Heaven. We have been going there for two years. Quality of work is outstanding. She works very well with all pets. They really like her. She is outgoing and energetic and the pets really seem to like her. The scheduling is real easy. She is also in with a veterinarian clinic so sometimes we go in and get our vet work and grooming done all at once read less
- Doggone FunOur dog has been there 3 or 4 times but only to have his nails trimmed. I can't speak for any of the other services provided by Doggone Fun. I would suggest if you're in need of boarding or grooming or more that you visit them and inspect for yourselves. I can write about their nail trimming expertise. Our dog has had nails trimmed by my daughter; a vet technician in a Vet's office and Doggone Fun. Winner? My daughter (but she's a groomed and kennel owner in North Carolina - too far to go to get free trims) 2nd place? Doggone Fun - a little hard to find, actually, but I suspect rent is low. Haven't seen their runs though I will ask to see them the next time we go. Don't know if dog gets to go outside or not if being boarded. But nail trimming I can write to - Call and they say 'come now' and being only minutes away, it's no problem. Arrive, they take the dog into grooming/kennel area and close door (that part I don't like) and ten minutes later bring dog back with nails trimmed with clippers and dremeled smooth. Price is right - $7 or $8 dollars, as I remember. Dog is quite calm so experience isn't traumatic. I do recommend them .... for nail trimming. May try day boarding after I see inside facilities. I gave them a B for professionalism - this is my subjective rating - I feel it would be proper to show the customer the facility at the initial visit - perhaps a nail trimming customer will need other pet services read less
- KEP DOGGY DUDE RANCHYou cannot ask for better care for your pets if you are still out of your town for a day or for a week, or in my case, sometimes, 6 months. They were caring, friendly, love the animals, treat your animal as their own, and did good work on hair cut, baths and nails. And my dogs like to go there. They handle my dogs like I do. The handlers there give them as much attention as an owner would. They are great people. It is a family owned operation but it is large. They have great facilities, pet’s yard area for the dogs to be able to go outside, have canals and dog run, large for them to be boarded together. I know they also take care of cats but I do not take my cats there. They should stay at home or go with me if I go for a long period of time read less
- BLUE POODLE PET GROOMING SALONThey are very gentle and professional. I've been to several places and I chose them because they do a very good job. They love dogs.
- PetSmartThey understand my needs. Their follow-up is excellent. They are able to remove a lot of hair from my husky without shaving him by using a procedure. My dog loves going there.
- Bubbles Pet SpaThe Whole place is set up for easy access. You may park in the back and enter the shop easily. The owners are very friendly and are happy to help you with anything you need. It only took about 35 minutes to bath, brush and dry my dog. I will do a more detailed bath next time but my dog was a little stress out and I didn't want to over due it on the first time out. He left very happy. If you are using their groomers, it is best to make an appointment. If you are using the self wash stations you can do a walk in with no appointment read less
- Lake Hamilton Animal HospitalOOPS....I did that above. I got this questionnaire in my email from Angie's list. Great facility. Couldn't ask for better caring for my pet.
- Shaggy ChicWe were very well pleased with them. The communication and the way that they groom my dog are outstanding.
Pet Groomers in Jessieville
- Business Description:Animal Hospital with a progressive general practice and internal medicine specialty services, pain management services, integrative medicine, surgery (orthopedic and soft tissue), endoscopic laser surgery center, dental services and animal behavior. Soon to come mobile clinic services too! read lessRecent Review:I really liked this vet clinic. As a relatively new resident of the Hot Springs area, I was looking for a vet, and I selected Countryside after researching online. Countryside went out of their way to be able to board my big dog over Thanksgiving, and while he and my other dog were there, I asked the clinic to give them all their shots, heartworm medication, and do a thorough examination of them both. There were fine when I picked them up after two nights, and they had treated one of the dogs for an eye infection that I had forgotten to mention but wanted treated. Countryside will be my veterinary clinic from now on. I was pleased with how nice all the staff are, and really like the vet that treated my dogs. I also have two cats I will be making appointments for at Countryside. I marked the price rating as a B just because it cost a lot to have them treated, however, the cost was actually just what I had been expecting as it was in line with my previous vet's bill from a year ago. I would have liked it to be cheaper, but I feel like it was about what I could expect from any vet clinic. I would highly recommend Countryside Animal Hospital if you are looking for a veterinarian read lessJerre G.
- Business Description:Dog grooming, daily daycare and animal boardingRecent Review:My family & I have been return customers for 2 Years.Radley D.
- Business Description:We have around 15 employees, payments are due at the time of services rendered. We offer Care Credit which is a credit card you can apply for in our facility and use that day to pay for your services if approved by the credit card company read lessRecent Review:They go above and beyond. I have used them for at least 15 years; I have nothing but good things to say.Janie W.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES.Recent Review:We droped of 3 very dirty dogs and picked 3 dogs ready for a dog show what a differenceMarc O.
- Business Description:Home raised AKC Miniature schnauzer's and Schnoodle's, half miniuture schnauzers AKC registered and half toy poodles schnoodle"s, short stocky thick wavy hair. Either breed make great pet's! Current on vaccination, shipping is extra, if need read lessRecent Review:I was very happy with Judy. I will be getting another one when the new litter comes in.Ann S.
- Business Description:Large and Small Animal Surgery and Medicine, Grooming and BoardingRecent Review:my dog was hit by a car late evening on a friday. this was the emergency and after hour vet. i called left message. the vet was fast to call back. he said he would meet me at his office.. the best treatment and service anybody and pet could ask for. prices was super also. gave me enough stuff to take care of my dog until i could get him to the regular vet. awesome place. <br / read lessmarie t.
- Business Description:Small animal medicineRecent Review:They provide very personal service. They you by name, they know your pets by name. They are very concerned with your pet’s health.David B.
- Business Description:Petpallooza is a full service Boarding & Grooming Kennel.Recent Review:I love Petpallooza. My dogs are happy when I pick them up. My dogs are very relaxed. They have reasonable prices. Mary I.
- Recent Review:The first time I went to the clinic, my cat wasn't feeling well, I was worried about her swollen behind, but didn't know what was wrong. She spent the day there, and she came home feeling better, she had a swollen anal gland, and the vet cleaned it out, and prescribed medicine to help her heal quickly. The next time I visited the clinic... another emergency! Somehow my dog cut the pad on her foot, and needed some stitches! I dropped her off in the morning, and they kept her for the day, while I went to work. My husband picked her up that afternoon with all of her healing meds... and she healed well. I took her back a couple of weeks later for her yearly appointment. They are open on Saturdays, which means I won't have to miss work to schedule appointments. So far the prices have been fair, and the service quick read lessDeanna W.
- Business Description:A full service grooming studio. Lisa has 25 years of experience and offers the highest quality of grooming in the area. She is an award winning certified groomer. The shop is fresh and clean and humanity before vanity is the highest priority. Your pets wellbeing and safety come first. Boarding is also available on a small scale. Your pets are never left in kennels, they are in our homes like a family member. Book in advance read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Hot Springs Village
- Hot Springs
- Mount Ida
- Lake Hamilton
dog groomers in Jessieville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Judy's AKC Miniature Schnauzer and Schnoodles451 thomas Rd.
- Judy's AKC Miniature Schnauzer and Schnoodles
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Petpallooza2490 Highway 5 N
Mountain Home, Arkansas