Are you ready to cut the cord — and your cable bill? Learn how to watch TV shows, sports and movies with a digital antenna or online streaming services.
Find top cable tv services in Huntsville, AR
There are 0 top-rated cable tv services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Cable Tv Reviews in Huntsville
- Miller Construction LlcMr. Miller did a great job! He is efficient, very skilled and did a beautiful job on our deck. He power washed years of dirt and slick moss off the deck redwood boards before he stained and sealed them; then he hand brushed the stain into the wood! Now the deck is not only beautiful, it is protected for the next four years. Mr. Miller also relieved our anxiety over several very tall, very dangerous trees that had died due to past ice storms by removing the trees safely and affordably, and he cut and stacked them for firewood! He has cleared out brush and cedar trees and is building a firepit down below the house for the family to "camp out" close to home, have an awesome fire to cook on and/or just enjoy while star gazing. He has been very instrumental in helping us plan out and build that area. Mr. Miller is pouring a concrete slab too for a propane generator to use during the winter when the power goes out as it frequently does. He will then connect the generator and get that online for this coming winter. He is very competent and skilled with all of the on-going maintenance needs for remote homes and estates near and on Beaver Lake. We give our best recommendation for Miller Construction. We trust his work, his integrity and his advise about what needs to be done and what does not need to be done and so can anyone else read less
- Cox Enterprises IncOn July 19, 2013, I ordered a TV + Internet bundle from Cox Communications via their website, requesting a "Record-6" Whole-Home HD DVR plus two client DVR units. This transaction was completed with me entering my credit card information and receiving a price-lock guarantee of $140.49 plus tax for 24 months, and scheduling an installation date and time. I have documentation of the offer and acceptance of this agreement. On July 28, the date of the installation, Cox's third-party installer brought a regular non-Whole-Home DVR box and said that Cox denied I had ordered the Whole-Home units. He stated that the "Whole Home" DVR would cost a lot more money than my previous agreement, which Cox would not be honoring. On July 29, I spoke with Susan in Cox's customer service department, who confirmed that Cox would not be honoring the original terms or price that I "locked in" on July 19, and instead the price per month for the equipment would be around $170 per month. She denied that my original order was for the "Whole-Home" system and stated that instead, I had ordered the ordinary HD-DVR unit, despite the fact that I have an online receipt that proves the contrary. I also noted that my same deal, including the Whole Home DVR, is still available at $140.49 per month according to the Cox website as of 7/29/13. Cox took the position that a "TV Preferred" package, at substantial extra cost, is required for their "new" Whole-Home DVRs. I have screenshot proof that this "requirement" is not indicated on the website, and was not, as it should have been, automatically added when the Whole-Home DVR option was selected. Even if there is some additional cost requirement for Cox's Whole-Home service, that is the fault of Cox and not the consumer. Cox is engaging in a "bait-and-switch" tactic where they "guarantee" a "price lock" for services for 24 months, then reveal to the customer at the time of installation that the price will be much more than previously agreed. Susan at Cox's customer service center said that Cox would not honor the terms of my original agreement with them, and she had no authority to do anything about it. Apart from the inherent dishonesty, there is a distinct danger that many people will be confused about Cox's practices and feel they are obligated to pay the higher prices revealed upon installation. This danger would be most prevalent with respect to elderly consumers. Cox's practice is fraudulent, and has caused me to go without internet and television services (which I use for my business) for several days read less
Cable Tv Services in Huntsville
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computer read lessRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroom read lessJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:IV Support is a national retailer for all major satellite, cable, and internet providers. We provide consumers with superior customer experiences and provide the best service in your area for TV, Internet, and phone. IV Support has the latest discounts and offers that are personalized for each customer read less
- Business Description:You may place order anytime from 24 hours of 7days a week with us.
- Business Description:Manufacture and distributor of Fiber Optic Cables, Cable and Connectors for Broadcast TV , Radio, and communication industries.
- Business Description:S&L Communications is a custom electronic solution provider for your home or business. We want to treat our customer like I would want to be treated. we have a set flat rate for some jobs we do and other are quoted buy the job and location. Our hour are very flexible we try and work around you available tim read less
- Business Description:Castle Point CSG, Inc. is an experienced team of sales professionals with 15 years of product knowledge in the home entertainment industry. Our priority is to assist the consumer in choosing a package that fits their needs. All orders are processed through a secured online service. Our dedicated sales professionals are standing by to assist you in choosing the service package that is right for you - from home entertainment to home security. Call us: Monday - Friday 10am to 6pm & Saturday - S.. read less
- Business Description:We are local authorized dealer for the company.
- Business Description:Please feel free to call us anytime for any question about placing order or for the service.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cable tv service articles
Cable customers in Virginia first blamed bad weather for a recent outage in service. Turns out the real problem wasn't ice or snow, but battery thieves.
Are antennas obsolete? Read why you might still want to consider an antenna installation, even if you plan to keep your cable or satellite.
Find cable companies in
- Holiday Island
- Eureka Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Green Forest
- West Fork
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Pea Ridge
cable companies in Huntsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- IV Support Holdings LLC500 West Putnam Ave Suite 400
- IV Support Holdings LLC
- My Blue Dish244 W Dickson St., Ste 201
- My Blue Dish
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics