Indianapolis water is safe to drink, but that doesn't mean it tastes good or is free of chemicals. Learn how human impact and treatment affect water quality.
Find top home improvement stores in Hoxie, AR
There are 2 top-rated home improvement stores in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Hardware Store Reviews in Hoxie
- Lowe's - JonesboroI use them pretty much exclusively unless the prices are quite a bit cheaper elsewhere. I use them for everything. I have a couple of rental properties and I've spent probably $3,000 in the last two months. They seem to have more variety and are better stocked. They seem to have better prices than anyone else. I will definitely continue to use them read less
- HOME DEPOT INCThe experience went good. She was very quick in checking us out. That is what I like about shopping in the outside portion.
- Lowe's - Jonesboro8/16/2014 - scheduled measurements - no one was at the desk or responded to the call button. Flagged down a manager and it took him over 10 minutes to get an associate to help 8/26 - man came to measure rooms, told us we could order carpet next day 8/27 - tried to order carpet - store said they could not order it yet, the measurements were not worked up yet 8/29 - tried to order carpet - store was dis-organized and made several phone calls to find out if we could order it yet. The answer was yes. It took over an hour to order the carpet. We were told it would be in around 9/5. 9/6 - stopped in to see if carpet had arrived. Was told it would not be there until 9/15. 9/11 - received the call the carpet was in. Scheduled install 9/16 - Installer arrived at 9am. He did a good job, but was there until 7pm. 10 hours to install carpet in 3 bedrooms. I thought it was quite excessive read less
- Lowe's - JonesboroI do NOT recommend Lowe's roofing service. We paid almost $8000 for a roof and ended up with a pieced together mess. You can stand under the edge of the house and see the wood separating under the roof and it has only been on for a month. We have spoken with the store and the corporate office and they were supposed to come back and fix some of the problems over two weeks ago and haven't come back. This after waiting almost 6 weeks after the first appointment for them to start putting the roof on. We were charged for 20 pieces of plywood and the roofers only used 3. We did not receive a credit. We financed it through Lowe's and had to start making payments before the roofers even started work. The whole experience has been a total circus and even after calling the store and speaking to regional representatives we still have not received help. Poor quality work and then a total failure in customer service read less
Home Improvement Stores in Hoxie
- Business Description:Storage sheds & portable buildings at the Lowest Cost of Ownership Guaranteed. Storage buildings built with Amish craftsmanship & pride. Shed builder with customer satisfaction guaranteed. Additional Email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional Contact Name - Mark Schwartzhoff read lessRecent Review:Awesome. We love the shed and it was delivered with no problems. The price was right, the company communicated and if we had questions they were quick to get the answer to us. They were right on time with the delivery. The gentleman delivering it was professional, kind and very helpful. Would use them anytime needed read lessJudy P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:Vampire Tools International, Inc. is a supplier of high quality, precision hand tools which offer solutions to unique problems. We bring new and unique tools to the market. Please register on our website to keep yourself informed of new and innovative products read less
- Business Description:Family owned and operated, handyman+ Jonesboro and Paragould area
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Digital Millwork.
- Business Description:BrickHouse Security is a diversified security company promoting leading-edge technology to make peoples' lives safer and more convenient. Our clients include Federal and state law enforcement agencies, Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, families, and individuals. Our clients all have one thing in common; the need for leading-edge security. We are here to provide security solutions that will alleviate our clients concerns. Our customer facing e-commerce site is the top-ranked security .. read lessRecent Review:One of these pieces of equipment had a monthly subscription fee attached. My employee told them to not activate the monthly fee, but it was. We missed noticing the charge for several months. That was our fault. However, when I contacted Brickhouse, the customer service rep refunded 2 months of the fee. Then I wrote the company and they refunded the remaining monthly fees. They could see from the records that we had not utilized the service for which the fee was being charged, so they acted in our best interest and realized that it makes more sense to have a happy customer, going forward read lessAngela P.
- Business Description:The #1 source for vent covers and baseboard heater covers
- Business Description:We are a soundproofing supply company, we provide and recommend product for your application. Applications: home, basements, ceilings, garage conversion to music practice, and commercial applications.
- Business Description:Additional fax - (870) 930-9196Recent Review:I do NOT recommend Lowe's roofing service. We paid almost $8000 for a roof and ended up with a pieced together mess. You can stand under the edge of the house and see the wood separating under the roof and it has only been on for a month. We have spoken with the store and the corporate office and they were supposed to come back and fix some of the problems over two weeks ago and haven't come back. This after waiting almost 6 weeks after the first appointment for them to start putting the roof on. We were charged for 20 pieces of plywood and the roofers only used 3. We did not receive a credit. We financed it through Lowe's and had to start making payments before the roofers even started work. The whole experience has been a total circus and even after calling the store and speaking to regional representatives we still have not received help. Poor quality work and then a total failure in customer service read lessDeanna A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home improvement store articles
Don't waste your money on extremely cheap products during a home improvement project. Remodeling contractors know: buying good materials is worth the cost.
Capitol Hill's iconic Frager's Hardware will continue to operate from several different locations after a deal to rebuild the original site falls through.
Find hardware stores in
- Walnut Ridge
- Cave City
- Lake City
- Evening Shade
- Cherokee Village
hardware stores in Hoxie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- Appliance Zone
- Brickhouse Security980 Avenue of the Americas
New York City, New York
- Brickhouse Security
- Classic Buildings LLC67 Progress Ln
- Classic Buildings LLC
- E C Barton & Company2929 Brown's Lane
- E C Barton & Company
- Pacific Fibre & Rope Co903 Flint Ave
- Pacific Fibre & Rope Co
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.
- The Odd Ball Shop2913 Bennett Drive
- The Odd Ball Shop
- Vampire Professional Tools International47 Peters Canyon Rd
- Vampire Professional Tools International