TODD HVAC INC

Founded 1987 •

Hi, My Name Is Christopher Todd. I am the owner of Todd HVAC Inc I have more than 30 years of experience in the field. I am not a sales person, I fix things. I will not try selling you stuff. If you want your equipment fixed, I will certainly explain your best option. But of course it is up to the customer. I also work on tankless water heaters.. Don’t forget that tankless water heaters need maintenance on an annual basis....

Rix HVAC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Sherwood Heating and Air

Hi there! We're Sherwood Heating and Air and would love to be your Heating and Air conditioning service provider! We service the Little Rock metro area, Hot Springs, and Hot Springs Village. Give us a call at 501-503-7392

Air-FX Inc.

We are a complete Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning repair and replacement company offering over 30 years experience and a dealer in Lennox products. We service all makes and models. We also will install any brand name a customer requests except Trane. We provide service with no initial service fee. Trip charges apply for out of area service. Please call for details. Our business is owner serviced ( yes I go on repairs and installs also!)

06/21/2020

Great! Refrigerant added & suggestions for the future. Came same day (within hours), didn't charge an arm and a leg and was pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Find out why the A/C stopped blowing cold air

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

06/11/2020

It was excellent. They guy came in and gave me an estimate. He did a great job.

Description of Work
They installed new heating and air conditioning system for me.

06/11/2020

It was terrific. The owner was very knowledgeable and very professional. They were very honest.

Description of Work
They repaired my air conditioning unit.

06/10/2020

Mr. Did excellent work. He cleaned up after himself, he answered all my questions and made sure I had more than one way to contact him if I had a problem.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

06/10/2020

Very nice man, no high pressure selling. Highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Heating & A/C