ALL CREATURES ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2010

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Burial/Cremation

We have around 15 employees, payments are due at the time of services rendered. We offer Care Credit which is a credit card you can apply for in our facility and use that day to pay for your services if approved by the credit card company....

02/22/2016

They go above and beyond. I have used them for at least 15 years; I have nothing but good things to say.

Description of Work
This is my go-to vet; most recently, my dog had surgery for a tumor.

09/04/2014

07/15/2014

They have cared for my many dogs for years and I have never had a bad experience. They care caring and always available to hel of help. I feel like they are a part of my family.

Description of Work
Yearly required shots. Cancer treatment. Surgery.

06/17/2014

Great, they are very caring and they also do a follow up call to see how your pet is doing after the visit.

Description of Work
This time checked my dog for skin problems. I have used All Creatures for nearly 20 years and they have always provided excellent service.

06/03/2014

My dog was poisoned and we couldn't afford the full treatment. They found a way to work around it and helped us the best they could. They saved my dog and she couldn't be better now.

Description of Work
They saved my dog's life.

Category veterinarian

We are a full service veterinary clinic for all your small, large, and exotic pets. Our services range from yearly vaccinations and surgical procedures to boarding and grooming. Dr. Smith also offers not only Western medicinal techniques but also Eastern techniques including; acupuncture, adjustments and natural herbal treatments.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover