Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Hensley, AR
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Hensley
- Hounds LoungeBoutique experience at an affordable price. Groomer did a great job. Asked the right questions to ensure I got what I wanted. The unique experience was that after the grooming my dog was able to play in the cage free indoor and outdoor areas with other dogs! This was great because it allowed her to socialize and I know she was having a great time while she was waiting for me to get off work and pick her up. Good prices, cheaper than the chain stores, Book in advance because they are often busy
- Debbie's Wagging Tails GroomingThey looked wonderful! The job was done in a few hours and I didn't have to make an appointment. She welcomes walk ins!
- POOCH GLAMOUR HAVENWhen the dogs were bathed, they always came back very clean and neat. One even had a little beard trimming, but nothing excessive. Another dog had the furminator treatment and that really go rid of a lot of excess hair. We have been pleased each and every time we go there. One important thing to remember is that PGH is very, very busy, so if you want to get your dog in then you need to plan a week or two in advance. Price varies according to what you have done and they will tell you up front what the costs are
- Hair Of The Dog Grooming SalonThe actual grooming probably doesn't take very long, probably about an hour, but I drop her off in the morning and then pick her up at lunchtime.
- Bowman Road Animal ClinicThey are good people. It is a veterinary service, the dogs are still alive. They do a good job. They are nice people, they are nice to deal with.
- Chenal Valley Animal HospitalI like the atmosphere at Chenal Valley Animal Hospital, it is very nice. I like how they take care of my dog and my animals, and I like that they provide a lot of different services. They provide veterinary services as well as grooming.
- DOGGIE DOSThe folks were very nice and my dog responded positively -rare for him in grooming places. They seemed more concerned with careful treatment of my dog than some other places I've tried for dog bathing and grooming.
- DOGGIE DOSExcellent... They perform superior grooming services (versus many other groomers in the area), and our little Bichon is treated very well. She's not afraid to be left in their care, and the groomers are very friendly to her.
- Debbie's Wagging Tails GroomingI have been seeing her for a little over a year. She really takes care of the animals. They really do a good job. It costs us maybe twenty dollars for each animal. I haven't taken them to any other groomers except for the vet, but I think it's a good price. The quality is very good. She'll keep them all day long and you can drop them off on your way to work
- DOGGIE DOSThis place is so nice. When I go there, they actually come out to my car, I hold the dogs one at a time and they do the clipping right there. They are wonderful. They come out to the car for me because the dogs are so frightened. They are so good with the animals. They are very gentle and they talk to them as well. I have told other people about them and they are enjoying their services as well. As far as pricing, they try not to charge me anything, but, I pay about $10 a dog
Pet Groomers in Hensley
- Business Description:The Doggie SpaRecent Review:1st puppy cut for Lily she was so cute!Cindy M.
- Business Description:Veterinary HospitalRecent Review:This was by far THE WORST experience of my all my experiences!! Dr.Larousse shouldn't b practicing!! He was so very rude and cold! My cat of 18 years was having some problems. Brought him in and found out he was suffering from kidney failure! The so called Dr was so ugly and cold . when it came time to euthanise him, they allowed me n the room with him. He was so traumatised theres no telling what all that so called dr did to him when I wasnt present. His teeth were chipped and broken so obviously they were very rough with my poor old cat in his final few minutes of life! While my cat was still alive and when I was right n front of him he was yanking my cat around by his tail!! I asked him to stop and he threatened to kick me out of the clinic while my cat was being euthanized!! I asked him if it was so terrible that I simply asked him to stop handling my cat by pulling his tail and he responded that yes it was wrong of me and he would have me removed if I kept it up!! This was a terribly hard time as it was having to have my cat of 18 years euthanised and with this jerks rude attitude and horrible bedside manner, it made it so much worse!! Ive given this vet thousnads of dollars to treat my pets, but I never have cared for thier cold bedside manner!! I will let my pet die before I bring it to this **** whole!! These people should NOT b allowed to practice medicine and I am also reporting them to the vet board!! Save your pets the misery of NEVER being subjected to these cold hearted bastards!Crystal M.
- Business Description:20 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate.Recent Review:I did not end up getting the treatment need for my animal since the veterinarian more than doubled the price of service quoted by the front desk.Jacklyn S.
- Business Description:I Will Train Your Dog is the leader in Dog Training in the Little Rock Area. Our Unique and Fun Classes are not only fun for Dogs, but their Owners as well. Our Reliability and Satisfaction Guarantee makes us the number one provider for Dog Obedience Training. Give us a call today or visit our website: I Will Train Your Dog to learn more about us and our service
- Business Description:The Grooming Room
- Recent Review:It was very busy so we did have to wait a bit but since it was 6pm and they were still going strong (to accommodate those of us that work M-F regular 'work hours') I wasn't upset at all. The exam was very thorough and my senior dog was very happy even if they did have to take her temp. The shot was almost not noticed and my beagle got all kinds of attention to distract her from the temp taking and the shot. My favorite thing about this vet is that they call the next day to check on your dog and how he/she is doing. That really impressed me. It costs a bit more than other vets I've been to but overall that is the only thing not absolutely great I can find to say. <br /Bonnie F.
- Recent Review:Great clinic, they don't perform a lot of unnecessary tests, very reasonable in price. Very caring and understanding. They answered all questions that were asked. I would take all of my pets to them! <br /> <br /> <br /PATRICIA C.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Kamp K9 accepts cash, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Checks. Payment is due when services are rendered.
- Business Description:Vilonia Animal Clinic opened in 1996 and employees 17-20 staff members, including owners, Dr. Chris Gentry and Dr. Paul Jenkins.Recent Review:We have had a few pets have surgery here, end of life care, new puppy care, routine check ups, shots, accidents, etc. Staff is always very nice. They send email reminders about check ups. Docs are very nice and take time with you. They realize pets are family members to some people. <br /Kathy H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Shannon Hills
- Sweet Home
- Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- North Little Rock
- White Hall
dog groomers in Hensley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All For Pets Veterinary Clinic3403 Hwy 367 S
- All For Pets Veterinary Clinic
- Golden Touch Grooming6619 John Harden Drive
- Golden Touch Grooming
- HIGH HOPES VETERINARY CARE102 RAINBOW DR
- HIGH HOPES VETERINARY CARE
- I'll Be Dog Gone Doggy Day Care2815 Military Rd
- I'll Be Dog Gone Doggy Day Care
- MY PET GROOMING SALON1217 W 35TH ST
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- MY PET GROOMING SALON
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Rodney Parham Animal Clinic9501 N Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Rodney Parham Animal Clinic
- SIRIUS SPA5300 W MARKHAM ST
Little Rock, Arkansas
- SIRIUS SPA
- Vilonia Animal Clinic785 Highway 64 E P.O. Box 430
- Vilonia Animal Clinic