Saint Francis Veterinary Clinic

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2010

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

Large and Small Animal Surgery and Medicine, Grooming and Boarding...

12/05/2013

Description of Work
I called to get medicine to sedate a ferile cat so I could bring him in and have him neutered. I wanted to adopt him. They would not prescribe the pills without seeing the cat. I could not get my hands on the cat without sedating him. They put me in a "catch 22" situation and would not work with me at all.

01/30/2013

my dog was hit by a car late evening on a friday. this was the emergency and after hour vet. i called left message. the vet was fast to call back. he said he would meet me at his office.. the best treatment and service anybody and pet could ask for. prices was super also. gave me enough stuff to take care of my dog until i could get him to the regular vet. awesome place.

Description of Work
my dog got hit by a car one night. he needed to see a vet. st francis was the emergency vet for after hours. he was prompt on calling me back, met me at his office at 9:00 at night. checked him over good, fixed up his wounds, gave him some meds there, gave me some to take home for a few days until i could get him to his regular vet. gave him a few treats before we left awesome service.

07/28/2011

They are a vet that takes care of both large and small animals, which we have. We have dogs and cats but we also have horses, goats and that type of thing. They have a nice facility that can handle both the large and small animals. We like the people. The doctors do good jobs. I will continue to use this veterinarian.

Description of Work
Saint Francis Veterinary Clinic is my veterinarian. I had a general pet checkup on my last appointment.

Large and Small Animal Surgery and Medicine, Grooming and Boarding