Mack's Auto Center & Towing

With Angi since July 2010

03/02/2018

They are owned by two brothers and they are so honest and kind. I always go there and I have come to rely on them for all my automotive needs. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to them for a couple of years for auto maintenance and repairs.

05/12/2017

Really good. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked Mack McKinley to do a pre purchase inspection on a vehicle that I was looking to buy. He did a super throrough job and ended up saving me a ton of money on a car I would have bought otherwise. What a great guy. He wouldnt even take my money, he did it for free. Rarely do you find such a good businessman. I would highly recommend these super honest guys.

03/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced back disc brakes. they did an outstanding job very fast courteous work fitted me in on a busy day to help me out will definitely use in future

05/14/2013

They told me exactly what was wrong and the cost. They fixed in a couple of hours. Now my truck runs great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the coil pack.

05/10/2012

The experience left me wondering exactly what the heck I was paying Mack's for. Certainly not their professional knowledge and abilities. I never went back. For the remainder of the time I owned the vehicle I took it to the local Isuzu dealer and never had any problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took a 1988 Isuzu TrooperII to Mack's based on a recommendation from a friend. The Trooper was failing to start after being driven days without any problem. Mack's focused on a crack that was developing on the cylinder head, making several "repairs" over a number of visits. The result seems to be nothing more than reducing my mileage per gallon from 22 to 17. The day after the last service Mack's provided, the car wouldn't start and I had to take a cab home. Disgusted, I checked the engine myself. I took a close look and the first thing I noticed was that the spark plug wires were frayed and the distributor cap was cracked. When I replaced those, the Trooper never failed to start again.

CATEGORY