RICHARD MAYES AUTO SERVICE, INC.

Founded 1947 • With Angi since July 2010

4.3

Serving Northwest Arkansas Since 1947! Located on UofA bus route. Family Owned and Operated....

07/06/2017

Very friendly and professional. Kept us updated on progress. They had to order a part but ended up having it ready to go a couple of days ahead of schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pickup broke down while passing through town on vacation. Ended up replacing the transfer case and front drive shaft.

11/10/2015

12/06/2014

The company did the work as asked, but the owner was a huge disappointment. I recently purchased a mint condition 2008 vehicle without any parking lot dings or scratches. When the driver dropped me off at my home before returning to the shop to have the work completed, I had him visually inspect the car to show how immaculate it was. Jokingly, I told him to make sure it comes back in the same cond...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Can't remember the details.

11/24/2013

The truck runs great since the work was done...but the sticker price was shocking....maybe just not used to todays labor cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transmission flush and filter replacement, spark plug wire replacement, oil and filter change.

09/22/2013

Great as always. Fast and customer friendly service. My family is a long time customer of Mayes Auto, and always our experience was very satisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transmission fluid change

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for your Review, we really appreciate your business!!

Most Automotive services.