BrightStar

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2012

4.2

Home Healthcare - In-home Services

BrightStar of NW Arkansas is a non-skilled in-home service provider....

10/11/2013

They were happy to answer all my questions, offered to mail info in case there was a question I hadn't thought about. I'm new to this and they helped tremendously. Will certainly keep their info in my research file.

Description of Work
Trying to find caregiver for my 83 year old mother. The two people I talked to were very friendly and professional.

Category home elder care

03/27/2013

I have an overall favorable opinion of BrightStar do to the kindness and diligent competence of my individual Aid. While the initial intake was done in a competent and professional manner, subsequent attempts to communicate through the office have been some what frustrating. My impression is that there is considerable staff turnover in the office which hampers consistent communication.

Description of Work
Following a hospitalization in December 2012, I was referred to BrightStar for in home support services. They arranged an in home intake and evaluation on or about 12/15/2012. Service began on 12/19/2012.

Category home elder care

We provide assistance with meal-preparation, laundry, housekeeping, errands, personal care, respite care, and companionship to allow someone to age in place.