Bell, Dr. Scott C

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

06/12/2014

We have been going to him for years. He is very good and thorough. I have had crowns and everything has stayed put. I go twice a year.

Description of Work
For dentistry, we use Dr. Scott Bell.

03/25/2014

We like that he does an excellent job. They have a well run clinic and the appointments are always scheduled when we want them to be.

Description of Work
Dr. Bell is our dentist. The last time he was used by my husband to get a tooth filled.

02/21/2014

Great. Staff is amazing. Dr. Bell is very gentle and makes sure you are fully informed on all aspects of your dental needs.

Description of Work
My regular dentist. I see him every 6 months or so.

08/03/2012

I saw him for the first time last year. He was fast and efficient and he had a good manner with the patient.

Description of Work
Dr. Scott Bell is my dentist.

06/24/2010

Dr. Bell explains what he is going to do, then does it quickly and painlessly. His dental hygienist is very personable and thorough. The office staff is friendly and professional. I like Dr. Bell.

Description of Work
Routine cleaning and cavity repair.

Category dentists

GENERAL DENTISTRY, ESTHETIC & COSMETIC DENTISTRY, WHITENING, SMILE MAKEOVERS, PORCELAIN CROWNS & VENEERS, TOOTH COLORED FILLINGS, FAMILY DENTISTRY, PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY, IMPLANT DENTISTRY, COMPLETE DENTURES & PARTIAL DENTURES, ROOT CANAL THERAPY, ORAL SURGERY, PERIODONTAL TREATMENT.