Austin, Dr. Laura

With Angi since May 2012

Eye Care - Optometry

08/20/2013

Dr. Austin has a great office staff. They are very polite and friendly. When you talk to the staff, you realize that they are not just doing their job, but actually enjoy doing it. They are great at what they do and are very prompt with payment and follow-up appointments. We would highly recommend Dr. Austin's practice for anyone looking for a vision provider.

Description of Work
We have been going to Dr. Laura Austin for our annual vision exam for two years now. Dr. Austin is very knowledgeable and goes over the eye exams in great detail. She also provides advice on how to keep eyes healthy and is always very friendly and approachable.

Category optometrist

05/01/2012

In addition to helping with my son's eye care Dr. Austin has been patient with me finding the perfect contact lenses. I have dry eyes and she recommended OTC drops that are heaven. Again, she is patient and will help you find what will meet your needs.

Description of Work
I've been a patient of Dr. Laura Austin for about 4 years. She provides vision care for both me and my son. She diagnosed him with congenital cataracts and has been on my side the entire process, we attend an appointment every 6 months. His cataracts are significant. She explained everything to us, showed us photos of his eyes (inside and out), where the cataract is. In addition to this she has soothed any worry. He always just gets additional testing at the time of the appointment. Kristy the assistant is AMAZING! The kindest, most patient person you will ever meet. She is happy to answer all questions and if she can't she will find the answer for you. They are both very sweet, patient, understanding and sincerely care about your vision health.

Category optometrist