Are you ready to cut the cord — and your cable bill? Learn how to watch TV shows, sports and movies with a digital antenna or online streaming services.
Find top cable tv services in Decatur, AR
There are 0 top-rated cable tv services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Cable Tv Reviews in Decatur
- SUDDENLINKTech arrived a few minutes early. He called first to get directions to house. He was very nicely dressed and had identification. He was courteous, informative and efficient.
- SATELLITE SYSTEMS COEverything went smoothly . my dish had been on the pole for two years and had come loose during a storm. the technition realigned it and ran wire for me to the far end of my house to accomodate another room. he was very nice and funny.
- Suddenlink CommunicationsCouldn't believe the honesty of the installer, he actually suggested going along a different route - detailing some services that were not needed for the services that we want. He actually was able to save us some money.
- Suddenlink CommunicationsBesides the high prices and time spent on the phone with the salesperson it was a great experience to use Suddenlink. When you schedule the install date and time make sure you are around all day. They have other work cancel on them that day or have to stay later on a job that is giving them problems. That is very understandable, but they didn't call to let me know they would there 8 hrs early
- SUDDENLINK COMMUNICATIONSServiceperson was on time and polite. No problems. Just feel that ALL ISPs over charge for too slow connections.
- SUDDENLINKThe time range for the technician to get there was very vague, sometime between 1 and 5, and he did not arrive until the very end of that time frame near 4:30. I would have preferred if they had called 30 minutes before and then I would not have had to take off so much time from work. The man was polite and finished quickly
- SUDDENLINK COMMUNICATIONSThe technician did great job, and everything is working well. The company did not assign me a login pin number and does not seem to be capable of doing this now so I can not log into my cable account to pay or access the other features that I should. Numerous calls have not yielded results either. I was told that I needed to go to the main office and explain: When I go there they tell me it is an online issue and that I need to talk to technical people to resolve. The result is that nobody wants to help
- CABLE ONE INCDid not arrive at my home until 7:30 pm, was supposed to be there by five. Once they tech finally came he was very rude.
- C J PROFESSIONAL SATELLITE INCI thought my service had been completely restored til I went to turn on the tv in my bedroom Friday night and it didn't have a signal nor did the other tv on the same duo receiver. I have two duo receivers for 4 tv's. Now for two days I've only been able to use 2 of my 4 tv's. I contacted the technician and he told me he would come back yesterday evening or this morning. At 230pm today, the technician I hadn't heard from or seen the technician. I called their office and was told that he called in sick today (on Father's Day, how convenient). They told me they couldn't reach him and didn't have anybody else available and no record that he had even spoken to me. I do, it's on my phone. They told me the earliest they could have someone out here was two days from now. I've had this problem for two days already and I'm supposed to wait two more days while the technician takes the day off instead of fixing his mistake
Cable Tv Services in Decatur
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:We are one of Dish Network's largest contractors.Recent Review:Tech was very professional and knowledgeable. Did an excellent job of explaining services ordered. They also offer extra services like TV mounting, surround sound systems, Google Nest products all with installationJessica A.
- Business Description:IV Support is a national retailer for all major satellite, cable, and internet providers. We provide consumers with superior customer experiences and provide the best service in your area for TV, Internet, and phone. IV Support has the latest discounts and offers that are personalized for each customer
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodeling
- Business Description:At Barnett Cable Construction in Lepanto AR our professional focus is listed as Water, Sewer, Pipeline, and Communications and Power Line Construction. We were founded in 2009. Fiber Optic Installer, Fiber Optic Repair, Cable Wiring, Office Wiring, Cable Constructio
- Business Description:Internet, TV and Home Security
- Business Description:Castle Point CSG, Inc. is an experienced team of sales professionals with 15 years of product knowledge in the home entertainment industry. Our priority is to assist the consumer in choosing a package that fits their needs. All orders are processed through a secured online service. Our dedicated sales professionals are standing by to assist you in choosing the service package that is right for you - from home entertainment to home security. Call us: Monday - Friday 10am to 6pm & Saturday - S..
- Business Description:Arkansas Security is a locally owned and operated residential and commercial security system provider. We provide Security Systems, Home Alarms, Home Automation, Access Control, Video Surveillance, Fire Protection, Life Safety, Structured Cabling, Communication Services and More! We provide you with personalized solutions that meet the specific needs of your home or business. Our systems are simple to use and affordable. Give us a call today
- Business Description:Cut the cord on television What is VStream TV Box? VStream TV's Streaming Media Players seamlessly combines live TV and the best in streaming entertainment - bringing more hit shows, movies, music and more to your TV. 100,000 Movies + TV Shows! 1000+ Channels Over 500 Live Global Radio Stations Live Worldwide Sporting Events The Latest Movies in HD TV Without Commercials All Seasons + Episodes of TV Shows Wifi Ready Network Sharing SD/USB Memory Slots HDMI Output Music Ju..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cable tv service articles
Cable customers in Virginia first blamed bad weather for a recent outage in service. Turns out the real problem wasn't ice or snow, but battery thieves.
Are antennas obsolete? Read why you might still want to consider an antenna installation, even if you plan to keep your cable or satellite.
Find cable companies in
- Sulphur Springs
- Siloam Springs
- Bella Vista
- Cave Springs
- Elm Springs
- South West City
- Pea Ridge
- Bethel Heights
cable companies in Decatur
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- IV Support Holdings LLC500 West Putnam Ave Suite 400
- IV Support Holdings LLC