Indianapolis water is safe to drink, but that doesn't mean it tastes good or is free of chemicals. Learn how human impact and treatment affect water quality.
Find top home improvement stores in Danville, AR
There are 1 top-rated home improvement stores in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Hardware Store Reviews in Danville
- MANILA PRO HARDWARELove this old style family run hardware store!! They still deal only with cash, no credit. Every time I've gone in for something I've always had friendly & quick service.
- LOWE'SEverything was excellent. I couldn't ask for anything better. There prices are very reasonable. If something goes wrong, you just call them and they come out an fix the problem. I was very happy with them and highly recommend them.
- MILLERS TRUE VALUE SAW REPAIRI like everything about them. They are friendly and knowledgeable. Their paint department is superb. They are professional and laid back, they don't push you into anything. They have a great wood department.
- HOME BUILDERS DISCOUNTOn-site construction of storage unit 12 x 16. Excellent job and easy to work with. Will definitely contact them again for lumber/hardware supplies or construction. Dont get in a hurry as the gentleman has to work on the company yard and will not be able to devote a lot of time each day for onsite construction read less
- LOWE'SI did not add this review. Angies List called me and started asking lots of questions and posted this on my behalf. I can not delete it.
- Home DepotThe rental part of it is just simple and straight forward. It was easy. As far as the store, most of the people are knowledgeable. It's a good, clean store. The professionals there know their products. It is an average size store and most of the time they have what I am looking for.
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail read less
- LOWE'SDelivery was prompt; Contacts were professional. There was an error in hooking up the water lines which later cost me the services of a plumber. I take responsibility for that to the extent that I was not here personally to examine and test the new machine and connections before they left. It may have required the services of a plumber anyway,....I am not certain read less
- QUALITY BUILDING & FLOOR CVRNGPeople working at that time were very helpful and friendly. They helped me to determine sqaure foot was and about what each floor would cost me...this really helped me because I was on a budget. I would recommend any one wanting a nice and friendly experience buying floor covering to go by this store, it is definitely worth it read less
- LOWE'SWe had a wonderful shopping experience at our Mountain Home Lowe's. Everyone was helpful and courteous.
Home Improvement Stores in Danville
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:Great. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!Edwin G.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Recent Review:This is a test review, with no real data.Avery H.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Digital Millwork.
- Business Description:BrickHouse Security is a diversified security company promoting leading-edge technology to make peoples' lives safer and more convenient. Our clients include Federal and state law enforcement agencies, Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, families, and individuals. Our clients all have one thing in common; the need for leading-edge security. We are here to provide security solutions that will alleviate our clients concerns. Our customer facing e-commerce site is the top-ranked security .. read lessRecent Review:One of these pieces of equipment had a monthly subscription fee attached. My employee told them to not activate the monthly fee, but it was. We missed noticing the charge for several months. That was our fault. However, when I contacted Brickhouse, the customer service rep refunded 2 months of the fee. Then I wrote the company and they refunded the remaining monthly fees. They could see from the records that we had not utilized the service for which the fee was being charged, so they acted in our best interest and realized that it makes more sense to have a happy customer, going forward read lessAngela P.
- Business Description:Lowe's offers everyday low prices on quality appliances, paint, lumber, hardware, flooring, tools and more. Shop for all your home improvement needs online or at your local Lowe's store.Recent Review:We are very pleased with the result.Carol H.
- Business Description:Mark Rogers Heating & AirRecent Review:It went great! Very quick to respond & repair!Shane D.
- Business Description:FREE ESTIMATES On Our New Installations & Replacements Preventative Maintenance Programs & Seasonal Check-ups. 24 Hour Emergency Service,Factory Authorized ALL BRANDS! LIFETIME Equipment Warranties, Residential &n Commercial, DISCOUNTS for SENIOR CITIZE read less
- Recent Review:This is a mixed review: Otherwise good service spoiled by a couple of bad apples. <br /> In short I needed to buy about $7,500 worth of materials and flooring for a remodel project. All of the positive things I have to say about the service at this Home Depot (and in my experience other HD and Lowes stores) assumes that you shop during regular business hours. If you need help finding something after 5:00, forget about it. You might as well shop in the middle of the desert! haha <br /> My specific review of this home depot has to start with how impressed I have been with some of the employees in the store. <br /> Glen in Flooring, Chris in Pro-Services, and some guy in the door department whose name I forget were all great. (My apologies if I have the names wrong of the other guys, as I'm only 90% I'm remembering them correctly.) <br /> The problem I have with this HD is this: <br /> I needed 950 sq feet of hardwood or laminate flooring and 450 sq feet of carpet for a house I am remodeling. After comparison shopping, my carpet choice came down to a Flooring America product or one from Home Depot. The bid from Flooring America (Centeron) was for $960 for everything (carpet, pad, install, and tax). HD's was going to be about $20 more, but I went <br /> with HD nonetheless, moreso out of convenience than anything else since I was buying the rest of my supplies from there. <br /> Now bear with me while a change gears for a moment: As for the laminate, HD had a special on intallation of laminate flooring for $499 for the whole house, up to 1000 sq. ft. on any laminate over $1.50/sq ft. purchase with a qualifying under-laminate. Not surprisingly, they have a bunch of laminate around a dollar a square foot, and a bunch about $3/sq, but not hardly anything around $1.50. They did, however, have a nice enough laminate for $1.39/sq. ft. I asked if I could get installation special on that laminate since I was spending about $5k with them on the project and was told no. I then asked if they could up-charge it .11 sq. ft. so that it would qualify and was told, and quot;yesand quot;. So I scheduled a measurement. <br /> Getting the meaurement scheduled, or rather getting the measure done in a timely manner is a whole other story - the delay in which cost me a few hundred dollars because another promo for 10% off the entire purchase (of over $5k) expired while waiting on the measurement to be done a week and a half later because the measure HAD to be done before I could make the purchase during the promo period (which expired the DAY before the measurement was done). ARG!!!!!!!!! (BTW, whining about this to customer service was worthless.) <br /> So back to the real story... When the measurements finally arrived at the store, the guy helping me in flooring saw in the notes that I was going to pay $1.50/sq ft for the $1.39 laminate I chose. He laughed and said he was not going to mark up the flooring 11 cents a square foot but that he'd give me the special installation price anyway. I thanked him for the gesture. <br /> So at this point, all is good save a couple of frustations: (1) the approximate $500 discount I lost due to a promo expiring while I waited a week and a half for someone from HD to measure the flooring; and (2) the fact that according to HD's own measurement, I had 940 sq feet to be floored in laminate. Their special installation price was for and quot;up to 1000 feetand quot;. Now I understand that when you have 940 square feet of floor space, that you will undoubtedly need to buy more product than that to account for cuts and partial pieces and such, generally to the tune of approximately 10%. I get that. What I do not get, is that while they sell you 10% more product (unused boxes of which can be returned), they also charge you installation on the and quot;extraand quot; product. So since this estimated extra 10% of product pushed the total square footage OF PRODUCT over 1000 sq feet, I got charged an extra hundred buck or so for the estimated square footage of PRODUCT purchased, regardless of the actual square footage of the floor space to be covered! Having to buy extra product, I understand; having to pay for installation on it above the actual square footage to be covered, I do not. Nonetheless, I was told by some guy name Phil that is normal. One other contractor I know says it's not; and yet another says it is. In the end, though, you should know that Home Depot is going to charge you installation on 10% more flooring than you actually have in your house! (Quick side note: When you return the unused flooring that you were told to buy in excess of your actual floor space, they do NOT refund the installation you paid for on that excess, unused flooring unless you are prepared to make a stand and waste a lot of time dealing with the matter. (I sound like I argue and cause a scene, don't I? I really don't as I don't want to embarrass myself or those around me.) <br /> So back to the biggest issue... After I paid for the Carpet (yes, we've switched gears back to the carpet now), I examine my receipt that evening to realize that I was charged all sorts of extras that I had not been explained to me. About $300 worth of extras. I went to HD the next day and asked about the and quot;extraand quot; charges. I was directed to a guy named Phil. I did not like nor appreciate Phil's customer service attitude. He expained that since I wasn't charged the extra 11 cents on the flooring that I should just consider it a wash and not worry about it. (In case you're wondering, that still left about 2 - 3 hundred dollars and quot;I shouldn't worry aboutand quot;. This conversation went downhill very fast. In short order, I told Phil to cancel my carpet order (so I could take that business to Flooring America where they later did exactly what they said they would at the exact price they quoted), and to do and quot;whatever he had to doand quot; about the 11 cents that the guy in flooring said they would NOT charge me for, and that if his pleasantries went any further, that I'd return my entire $5,000 purchase from the day before. (Can you tell I didn't like this guy's attitude? What's funny is that everytime his name is mention around the store by me, the reaction I get from co-workers is unequivocal. Enough said, huh?) <br /> Much to my surpise, the guy ACTUALLY deducted the additional .11/sq. foot from my refund on the carpet that I cancelled after I discovered the hidden charges on. Really?!! I understand that I was agreeable to paying the 11 cents intially, but it just rubs me wrong that HD said they would not charge me for that until I returned a product and they then said something to the effect of, and quot;well in that case....!and quot; <br /> I called the next day to share my experience with a store manager. I learned they don't have a store manager right now and that the store manager's duties are being shared by the three assistant managers. So I left a message that was returned, but that i missed, so I returned that message to learn none of the acting managers were available at that time, so I left another message that was never returned. <br /> End of story. The bottom line is (1) Don't buy carpet there without getting a written estimate of all charges first so you can compare apples to apples, and (2) WHATEVER you do, don't have deal with Phil. <br /> A final side note is that while the pro-services guys are great (at least Chris, whom i dealt with was), it's not worth your time and energy to go that route. The saving was MINIMAL and in now way worth the added time for both purchases and [especially] returns. <br /> <br / read lessBrenton B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home improvement store articles
Don't waste your money on extremely cheap products during a home improvement project. Remodeling contractors know: buying good materials is worth the cost.
Capitol Hill's iconic Frager's Hardware will continue to operate from several different locations after a deal to rebuild the original site falls through.
Find hardware stores in
- Coal Hill
- Hot Springs Village
- Mount Ida
hardware stores in Danville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- Appliance Zone
- Brickhouse Security980 Avenue of the Americas
New York City, New York
- Brickhouse Security
- Home Depot Inc1701 S 46th St
- Home Depot Inc
- Mark Rogers Heating & Air4153 Congo Rd
- Mark Rogers Heating & Air
- O.B'S Hardware & Supply910 West Center
- O.B'S Hardware & Supply
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.
- Vampire Professional Tools International47 Peters Canyon Rd
- Vampire Professional Tools International