Wiedower, Dr. Richard L.

With Angi since October 2008

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm & http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

08/31/2015

07/19/2015

For being at the dentist office is was extremely good. Dr. Wiedower is the best at giving numbing injections. Made sure the new filling was adjusted to my bite correctly. The technician making my temp crown made it fit perfectly. She also asked for my input as the shade of my perm crown. Chair side manner for Dr. Wiedower and the technician is excellent.

Description of Work
Filling and crown.

03/05/2015

Holly did a great job of cleaning my teeth and educating me on the areas I need to work. Dr. Wiedower gives the best numbing injections I've ever received. Never feel the shot or any pain. He worked on the tooth and put on a temporary crown. He explained everything. I always have a good experience here.

Description of Work
Teeth cleaning and crown.

05/16/2013

Arrived on time for appointment and son was called back within 10 minutes of arrival. Dr. Conner asked me to come back to the exam room with my son so he could discuss some other options for my son's treatment and get my approval before proceeding. After the work was done, Dr. Conner came out to the waiting area to update me.

Description of Work
Son had an appointment with Dr. Clint Conner DDS for cavity repair.

Category dentists

Dentistry general, oral & maxillofacial surgery.