Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Clarksville, AR
There are 2 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Clarksville
- Fuzzy Bones Dog GroomingStephanie always does a great job! They are always on time and always call the day before to confirm your appointment!!
- Bark 'N PawsHe goes every month for grooming. I still use them. I like them because they let you stay there while your pet is being groomed so you can see them. They also have self bathing. They have a nice facility. They don't put them in a cage.
- VIVA LA POOCH SALONThis is the first time I had taken my dog to this Salon. We just moved to the area and a couple people had recommended this service. They call you about 20 minutes or so before your dog is finished so you can go and pick him up. I like that. The owner and staff are very friendly. The whole place is clean and attractive. The price is close to what I was paying in another state read less
- Kelly's Veterinary Clinicwent well we were checked in and the groomer took the dog back we ran around town came back the shots were done and her haircut was awesome and the price was good everyone there was very friendly
- bone jourLisa and her crew are AMAZING!!! My Schnoodle HATES getting groomed and does not get along with other dogs. But Lisa is a dog whisperer and always makes Ellie look fabulous without stressing her out. We've been using Bone Jour for over 5 years and we will not stop. Lisa really cares about the animals and they all love her read less
- Faithful Friends Animal ClinicDr. Dee was very caring and thorough, and advised me about nutrition and insulin dosages. She called me several times to check up on my dog, and has never made me feel like I was bothering her. I was very impressed and relieved that I found a vet for my diabetic dog that was truly caring and willing to work with me, not just to make money read less
- The Doggie Day SpaShe is excellent. She is really good with the animals and treats them like they are her babies. She also has experience with dogs that have issues with biting and other things.
- Dogs By DorothyDorothy has groomed my dogs several times. She is consistent in her quality. Prompt. Will come to you or you can bring your dogs to her. Can do a wide variety of cuts for many breeds of dogs. Dogs are very comfortable with her. She even ties a scarf around them when finished so they look their best. She has many years experience and is very good at explaining to owners what is needed and why. She also offers on and off site boarding/house sitting. You'll come to depend upon her read less
- Fuzzy Bones Dog GroomingThey need to update their Angie?s List info as they are now on J St in Bentonville by Harps. This was the first time we have been to FB and we took our goldendoodle for a bath. People at the dog park had mentioned that they took their dogs here and were happy. And I had read on their website all of the things that they include with a bath, like trimming around the face and trimming the feet, which seemed like more than other groomers do if it?s just a bath. He looked great and he seemed much calmer when I picked him up because they hadn?t caged him. I love that! (A week after his bath he still feels great ? very soft and fluffy ? so I believe that they do use the best shampoos and conditioners as they claim on their site.) I was glad that I had read the review that mentioned that they don?t take credit cards, because I missed seeing the sign on the door, and it was not mentioned when I dropped him off or when I made the appointment, I had to ask. I will try them again for a haircut next time. This time I called on Tues and got a Thurs appt the same week read less
- bone jourI've got 2 special needs dogs, they are both shelter rescues that were abused and neglected so they need somebody very particular and would deal with their phobias and stuff. She's a good lady. They do the nails, check the teeth, clean the ears, deal with the phobias and things they are afraid of. They are really thorough with the dogs. The dogs always come back looking and smelling good. She is very affordable compared to other groomers around here. These are 2 lab mixes so one is about 80-ish pound and the other one is almost 70 so they are not little dogs. She does a lot of work with the shelter too so she's kind of the one everybody goes to if you have special needs dog that has fears or phobias. She seems to have a way to get through to all of them read less
Pet Groomers in Clarksville
- Business Description:Animal Hospital with a progressive general practice and internal medicine specialty services, pain management services, integrative medicine, surgery (orthopedic and soft tissue), endoscopic laser surgery center, dental services and animal behavior. Soon to come mobile clinic services too! read lessRecent Review:I really liked this vet clinic. As a relatively new resident of the Hot Springs area, I was looking for a vet, and I selected Countryside after researching online. Countryside went out of their way to be able to board my big dog over Thanksgiving, and while he and my other dog were there, I asked the clinic to give them all their shots, heartworm medication, and do a thorough examination of them both. There were fine when I picked them up after two nights, and they had treated one of the dogs for an eye infection that I had forgotten to mention but wanted treated. Countryside will be my veterinary clinic from now on. I was pleased with how nice all the staff are, and really like the vet that treated my dogs. I also have two cats I will be making appointments for at Countryside. I marked the price rating as a B just because it cost a lot to have them treated, however, the cost was actually just what I had been expecting as it was in line with my previous vet's bill from a year ago. I would have liked it to be cheaper, but I feel like it was about what I could expect from any vet clinic. I would highly recommend Countryside Animal Hospital if you are looking for a veterinarian read lessJerre G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:Wedington Animal HospitalRecent Review:I've used Wedington Animal Hospital before for other issues and was pleased with their service. However, more recently, we took our new dog to get his routine vaccinations and checkup. It somehow ended up costing us $300+ at the end. This is absolutely ridiculous. I've never had it cost this much for basic vaccines with my previous dogs. Come to find out, they peddled meds to my husband and made him feel like they weren't optional - so he bought them. These are basic heartworm meds you can get online. They charged him $100 for the box. You can get it online for $45. This was all after another previous appointment a week prior that cost $300+, again charging us for excessive meds (they sold us a supplement that should have been optional). We still need other services for our new pup, but we will be looking elsewhere. If you choose to use WAH, beware of overcharging or charging for things you don't necessarily need read lessSarah H.
- Recent Review:unknownRamon M.
- Recent Review:Stephanie always does a great job! They are always on time and always call the day before to confirm your appointment!!Jayne F.
- Business Description:Large and Small Animal Surgery and Medicine, Grooming and BoardingRecent Review:my dog was hit by a car late evening on a friday. this was the emergency and after hour vet. i called left message. the vet was fast to call back. he said he would meet me at his office.. the best treatment and service anybody and pet could ask for. prices was super also. gave me enough stuff to take care of my dog until i could get him to the regular vet. awesome place. <br / read lessmarie t.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Called to make an appointement. Got in in less than a week. Belinda is very kind and loving toward the animals. My dog was shaking and nervous and she spent lots of time calming and talking to her.Jennifer s.
- Recent Review:They understand my needs. Their follow-up is excellent. They are able to remove a lot of hair from my husky without shaving him by using a procedure. My dog loves going there.Carolyn W.
- Business Description:Yorkies by Elainea 479-577-2650 website www.yorkiesbyelainea.com I offer Yorkie Puppies For Sale. I am located in Scott County in the Waldron area. On my website www.yorkiesbyelainea.com you can view my available yorkie puppies, the contract, potty training tips, general puppy care, low sugar in small breeds, I offer shipping and spaying and neutering. I am also found on Elainea's Yorkies Face Book. You can contact at 479-577-2650 with any questions about my yorkie puppies that are avail.. read less
- Business Description:Established in 2011, our goal is to provide quality service to the pets and their owners. Currently we have 2 groomers on-site. Stacy has more than 10 years experience with grooming and handling dogs. Sashia has a little over 3 years of experience in the grooming industry. We accept all forms of payment (cash, check, debit or credit). Appointments must be made in advance. Walk-ins are only honored if we have availability read lessRecent Review:Staff was great, both dogs came out very clean and groomed nicely. <br /> <br />Donna W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Coal Hill
dog groomers in Clarksville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 201 Pet Salon and Resort 820 Highway 201 N
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- 201 Pet Salon and Resort
- Bleu Dog1375 E College St
- Bleu Dog
- El Dorado Animal Hospital3500 N. Jefferson
El Dorado, Arkansas
- El Dorado Animal Hospital
- Fuzzy Bones Dog Grooming2774 Bella Vista Way
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Fuzzy Bones Dog Grooming
- Heavenly Paws Grooming236 White Rock Ln
Mammoth Spring, Arkansas
- Heavenly Paws Grooming
- Lake Hamilton Animal Hospital1525 Airport Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Lake Hamilton Animal Hospital
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Saint Francis Veterinary Clinic310 CR 706 706
Green Forest, Arkansas
- Sheridan Animal Care1925 Grant 43
- Speckled Pup Center470 W Tulsa St
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Squeaky Spaw & Hotel162 Oldham Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Sunshine's Pet Salon & Hotel540 Airport Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Saint Francis Veterinary Clinic
- The Canine Connection4936 W Wedington Dr
- The Canine Connection
- Wedington Animal Hospital4363 W Wedington Dr
- Wedington Animal Hospital
- Yorkies by Elainea10767 Oak Lawn RD
- Yorkies by Elainea