Arkansas Tornado Storm Shelters

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2013

we build tornado storm shelters , safe rooms, doom day bunkers. Our company is a custom building company each unit is built with care and time, we weld our units inside and out we take time to make our units for easy entry. Our employees or hand picked and trained personally by the owner, our number one goal is to build the best storm units possible. We understand that your life and the lives of your loved ones our in our hands and we take that responsibilities seriously...

06/02/2017

Right on time

Description of Work
Storm shelter installation

04/15/2016

Description of Work
They installed a storm shelter

08/12/2015

Description of Work
ARKANSAS TORNADO STORM SHELTERS set one day for everything (delivery, excavation and installation) got here on time(live two hours away). Dug, set, leveled and backfilled all |in around four to five hours, only took this long because of the rock rig i live on |which was still quick

03/09/2013

I called him and he explained what kind of units he had which was in ground units, underground units and saferooms in several different sizes and we together decided which would b best for my home and checkbook. Then we set the date to which it would b installed and it arrivved on time and installed without hassle and I will b referring him to all my friends.

Description of Work
I was looking for a storm shelter since its about that time of year here in arkansas. I searched and called several people and didnttalk to one business that could explain to me in detail what I would be getting and for what cost until I contacted Tornado Storm Shelters. Mr. Bagwell explained everything very easy for me to understand and had my shelter to me quickly and without delay. I would recommend him to anyone. A true business man! No hassle at all!

Category home builders

build storm shelters, safe rooms, doomsday bunkers and installation

we try to help in any way we can

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available