Wagging Tails

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

Animal & House Sitting

Wagging Tails offers a multitude of services for a variety of pets.I can also handle various home services which, by making it appear that your house is occupied....

02/03/2016

06/25/2015

We all wanted to give them some reviews for all their great service to us last year.

Description of Work
Watched our dog.

06/15/2015

Provided pet care for a full week.

Description of Work
They have many pets and love animals. They're insured and provided the services they promised.

06/15/2015

This experience was worry free and the care of our animals was wonderful. The care that was given to our pets was priceless. Wagging Tails showed up as was promised and home and pets were in good hands. The people with Wagging Tails have pets and love animals this was demonstrated by the care our furr babies received. We will use them again.

Description of Work
Visits during the day at different times to let our pets outside for exercise and potty time.

02/10/2013

I wanted some one who was bonded and insured before I let them in my house. I had no problems with wagging tails and I would use them again.

Description of Work
We were out of town and could not get back on the agreed dated. They came the additional day to our house; feed our pets. and cleaned up after our pets. Thanks Amanda

Category pet sitters

Wagging Tails pet sitting service provides care for both your pets and home while your away on vacation,business trip, hospital stay. In addition, our daily mid-day visits are ideal for those long work days when you can't get home to let your dogs out .

We don't offer any boarding services or grooming services.