Is DIY fiberglass insulation safe? Handling fiberglass could cause a range of health issues related to skin, eyes, organs, and even cancer. Knowing how to avoid fiberglass dangers is important when planning a DIY insulation project.
Find top storage units in Cabot, AR
There are 6 top-rated storage units in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Storage Unit Reviews in Cabot
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESMatthew and Kalvin packed up my home. It took a little longer than expected, but some of that was due to a holiday and a few odd pieces in my home. They came a half hour late but were pleasant and trustworthy. Ryan came with Ray, Eric, and Kalvin to move my piano and load my PODS. They did an exceptional job, very efficient and pleasant to work with. I have complete trust in Ryan and his services. They took smoke breaks, but never in my home. They offered to haul off anything I needed to get rid of. I had a few concerns at one point about how some of the boxes were packed and the timing of getting things finished. As soon as I voiced my concerns to Ryan, he had everything fixed to my satisfaction by the next day. I highly recommend All the Right Moves and would definitely use them again
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESThey were very courteous and professional. They were very careful with my belongings. They packed it carefully into the moving truck, drove 40 miles and then placed it carefully into the storage unit. I highly recommend All The Right Moves Company.
- DOWNEY MOVING & STORAGE INCThey were polite, professional and prompt. I would recommend them to anyone and would use them again if needed.
- MAUMELLE MINI-STORAGEThey do a super job taking care of my belongings and dealing with my questions. They are fantastic, very professional. I couldn't be more pleased with the service I have received from Maumelle Mini Storage. I have saved a lot of money by storing my stuff their and more importantly it is safe!
- Estes SureMoveThey were really good. What they do is they will come and drop off their trailer and you have to sign for the drop off. They will give you 3 days before and 3 days after to load them and then they will drive wherever they would go. They will only charge you for the amount of feet that you have used and not for the wholesale. They also provide storage too
- WESTSIDE MINI-STORAGEWe never got a clear picture of anything. We had been with them for almost 4 years. Was told when we first got unit, only checks were taken. Takes 3-7 days to cash the check. Did not know until this month that she took credit card or money order. If policy changed, we were never notified. If the check bounces, you won't know until the end of the month. This is saying that you get a notice. You will not receive up dates unless they are going to send your stuff to auction. This all came straight from the owner. If you notice that your check has bounced and you try to take care of it before the owner gets the information, there is nothing you can do. She told my husband when he went in that she had nothing there and basically didn't believe him that there were issues. 2 weeks later she calls us to tell us we have a several hundred dollar bill. Difficult to keep an accurate budget with it takes a week or more for a check to clear
- Doss Moving & Storage Inc- North American Van LineThe most unethical/unprofessional business in the world! On 06/21/2010, the packers arrived at our house to begin packing. This was the first day of employment for two of the packers. We were very concerned that they had very little supervision, especially when they told us they had no previous experience with this kind of work. During the packing phase, my family and I continuously tried to get XXX to write the contents of the box instead of the word ?papper.? He had great difficulty spelling that word and others and we offered to help him spell, however, he was told to write ?paper? by one of the crew when he was not sure of the contents. The other new employee, XXX, was left in the garage to pack alone. Most of the boxes came from this area. We tried to watch over him but we wound up needing to watch nearly everyone. One of the things we noticed was that very little packing paper was being used and we had to keep asking for items to be packed better. We also had to remind people to pack glass and other fragile items with more caution. As we found out later, many things got past our supervision. We found Waterford crystal stemware packed with the stereo receiver. It was a miracle it did not break. Throughout the packing process, XXX was told numerous times to get items from the backyard shed and pack it. He did not accomplish this and we found out when we unpacked these items that they were never repacked with packing paper. My family and I made a great effort to visually check items as they were being packed, however, as we later unpacked our household goods, some of these items did not come out of the boxes they were packed in. We had several missing items. Among these items were Sony speakers and a subwoofer, monster speaker cable, several video games, and three wrapped Christmas gifts. XXX asked my wife what they were and she told him that they were IHome Iphone/Ipod/Touch clock radios. When it was time to begin loading the truck, the driver determined that the doors to the refrigerator needed to be removed. If they would have conferred with us, the owners, we could have shown them how the quick release worked, but by the time we saw it, they were trying to get it through a small doorway while awkwardly trying to hold the doors open. As time went on, it was apparent that we were having difficulty getting people to listen to us. I had to remind the loaders on numerous occasions to ensure that certain items were loaded; nevertheless, these items somehow found their way in the trash pile. Some of these items included flowers from my Uncle?s funeral, pictures, kid?s school work and art, and other items that could have filled a 4.5 box. Our household goods were delivered on 20 August 2010. It was a nightmare from the moment they arrived. The driver had hired people that had no clue as to what they were doing. We have hardwood floors and no one made any attempt to protect them. We had to get floor covering from the hardware store. Even still, the workers kept trying to roll dollies over the wood. The driver said nothing to them. One worker in particular would not listen and wound up knocking a whole in the wall. The driver had three of the workers calling numbers off at the same time and it took my wife and son to keep up with them, even after repeated attempts to get them to slow down and/or repeat things. Damaged items such as the bookcase came off the truck and the workers slyly held it together and placed in the garage without mentioning the damage. We discovered this later. However, we did notice the damage to the refrigerator and noted that. Workers were asked to slow down coming in the door with the dollies several times. Only after they left did we notice a huge gouge in the outside front entrance doorframe. It seemed as though there was the biggest rush to get it off of the truck and get back on the road that care and professionalism was not a factor. Examples of their shoddy work included: ? A 3.5 box packed all together with a skill saw, satellite receiver, and a stoneware cookie jar which had a broken lid. ? Classroom teacher wall charts with support rods bent/broken so they would fit in the box. Activity cards were torn and bent. ? The bookcase door had been severely damaged and was falling off. Workers hid this and scratches bringing it off the truck. ? School materials that were previously packed neatly by me had been transferred and mixed with items throughout the house. ? Many items from different rooms were mixed together instead of being packed together. ? Leather boots packed with tools. ? Labeled boxes ?pappers? without knowing what was in it. ? Packed bottles of water. ? When packing, workers kept placing boxes and trash in neighbor?s yard and crushed flowers and plants. She was ticked at us for what they did. ? Son?s artwork stuffed in a box and was ruined. ? Waterford crystal stemware packed carelessly. (Previously noted) Problems we have had with XXX, Doss Moving Company?s Insurance Appraiser: NOTE: All damaged items were shown to the inspector. He took pictures. He will corroborate this. On 24 February 2011, at 11:45am, the inspector, XXX from XXX, stated that he sent her all the information to include all of the items she stated he did not see. When asked about the pictures he took, XXX said she stated that she did not want them. Ms. XXX stated on official government claim forms that some items were not seen by the inspector or pictures taken. This is absolutely false. See ?note? above. ? Ms. XXX stated she would only use the value of the item when purchased and that they did not have to give replacement cost. ? Ms. XXX sent me an email requesting damaged/missing item information such as replacement/repair cost, but got upset when it was accomplished. She stated we were doing her job. This email is available. ? Ms. XXX had conversations with local repair people to come and inspect the items. At least three companies were contacted by Ms. XXX, however, only one had come to inspect. *NOTE: One company?s owner called me and stated what Ms. XXX wanted him to do, which he said was not ethical. I have his contact information and he said he would testify to this in court. See ?note? above for further inspector notes. ? Ms. XXX has chosen to use ?what ifs and could haves? when she was supposed to be objective when appraising claims. For instance, my wife?s leather boots were packed with tools, which were scraped/gouged in shipping. In her response to the claim, she used the phrase ?could have?. She uses guessing as a tool, which is unethical and unprofessional. ? The classroom listening center was in perfect working condition and was played for the packers. When the inspector arrived, I demonstrated that it did not work and shown him the damaged box and styrofoam. I stated that the box and styrofoam had been partly crushed when we opened it. Again, he will corroborate this. ? Ms. XXX had stated we should have noted the damage to the door frame prior to the driver leaving. We were so busy trying to ensure workers did not damage household goods or further damage the inside of the house, it is no wonder the outside door frame went unnoticed. As I stated earlier, workers were very careless with the dolly when entering the house and moving inside the house. I do not believe they would have brought this to our attention, giving the mishandling of property and carelessness of actions. ? Several classroom teaching wall charts were bent/broken in order to get them to fit inside a box. Ms. XXX decided to deny the cost of the charts and stated I can buy rods to fix them myself. These are sewn closed by the manufacturer in such a way that this is impossible without damaging them further. Even if I tried, it would take more than the rods to repair them. She did not include the cost for someone to do the work. These charts were purchased from teacher supply stores, not at Lowes where she suggests I buy the materials. ? Also, many of the classroom chart activity cards that I just used to teach third grade were destroyed. Ms. XXX stated that there was no way to verify that all of the cards were there. Since I had recently purchased and used them in my classroom I would know. These were also listed. ? We stated that since the move, the refrigerator is continuously making knocking sounds, which she has conveniently ignored. Also, the additional warranty we purchased will become null and void if anyone other than a certified LG repair person from a certified LG repair facility touches it. She also ignored the fact that there was a significant amount of damage beyond what was noted at packing, which we had listed. ? The cookie jar lid was part of a stoneware set, which belonged to my wife?s deceased grandmother before it was given to my wife. It was expensive. She stated we can buy a cookie jar on ebay.com for $25.00. First, is Ebay, a bidding site, even considered a qualified place to purchase? Second, she does not seem to be concerned that we get a replacement to the set. Third, Ebay means a used item. ? Ms. XXX stated that there was no mention of tampered or opened boxes at the time of delivery. The boxes with the speakers, IHomes, subwoofer, speaker cable, video games, and any other missing items were in Doss possession for a long time. When they were removed from the boxes, it would have been a simple thing to tape the boxes back up. They are packers correct? ? The subwoofer?s price was listed with the price of the speakers, however, there is no mention of the subwoofer on the claim detail form from dps.mil ? Ms. XXX stated that handles could be put back on the containers. I stated on the claim form that the handles were missing or broken. One container has a hole in it where the wheel was. Is she even reading the statements? My wife witnessed one container fall from the top of the load inside the truck when she was trying to check off numbers. Update:Company would not pay/ military paid partial amnt.
Storage Units in Cabot
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Securely Stored Mini StorageRecent Review:Great Still a Customer, Very Professional and Pleasant staff . I highly recommend them.Erik R.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Agent for united van lines.Recent Review:Great team!! Very professional, responsible and flexible. It was the best moving company I have experienced, from the office staff responsiveness to the actual moving team. I highly recommend Bates Moving ComoanyJ B.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:We have been Family owned and operated since 1994. Thank you Little Rock for voting us #1 moving company in Sorie'e magazines Platinum Service Awards 2008-2013, 2016-2018 Arkansas Business 2013 Mover of the Year. Call us and you'll see we have All The Right Moves! Local & Long Distance MovingRecent Review:I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Ray and Hayden were professional and knowledgeable. They were on time and didn't waste time. The price was fair. I will use them again!Terri C.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: email@example.com; Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Accounting: email@example.com; Dispatch Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Operations Manager: email@example.com , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
- Business Description:Cleveland, OH - Established here in 1897 with horse and wagon, Eyring Movers is still moving residential and business customers (local and long distance) but now with a modern fleet of trucks! With full company management from start to finish, our men pack, load and deliver to the final destination, allowing you to remain carefree. Eyring Movers has continued to grow through referrals and an excellent reputation for over 120 years. Eyring Movers is a member of the Ohio Association of Movers, ..Recent Review:Wrecked my $10,000 sleep number bed. Do not use.Christine G.
- Business Description:When you think of Bekins, you think, "This is moving." For more than 120 years, families like yours have trusted Bekins Van Lines to move them. Bekins has the experience and expertise you need to get you to your new destination smoothly and efficiently. New home, new community, new friends – moving can be an overwhelming experience. At Bekins, we understand the anxiety and stress of moving and we’re there to make it easier, every step of the way. You’re not alone when you move with Bekins as ..Recent Review:They tried to take advantage of my wife- $5000 quote. A quote from a recommended competitor- $1000-1500.patrick h.
- Business Description:We offer pole barn, shops, post-frame homes, horse barns; without the high margins and NO DEPOSITS. Pay us when we are done and your satisfied.
- Business Description:Arkansas Storm Shelters travels the entire state installing storm shelters and septic systems. We also provide the residents of Arkansas with Generac Generators and Earth Outdoors Wood Furnaces. Visit our website to see product information and call the office with all questions 855-967-7233. We accept major credit cards and we also offer 100% financingRecent Review:Very well, very professional, well on time great team!Kate H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful storage unit articles
If you're looking for temporary storage, there are two options, renting a self-storage unit or a portable storage container. Here are the pros and cons of each.
Estimating your moving costs can help you determine the best moving method. An online relocation calculator is a good starting point to calculate moving costs.
Find storage units in
- North Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- Sweet Home
- Rose Bud
- Little Rock
storage units in Cabot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 440 Storage8888 Faulkner Lake Road
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- 440 Storage
- ACCESS SELF STORAGE2101 RIDGWAY RD
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- AIRPORT PLAZA MINI STORAGE2800 S MAIN ST
- Alcoa Road Storage6111 Alcoa Rd
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVES2315 Shady Pine St
- Apartment Movers8100 Scott Hamilton Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas Storm Shelter Inc4142 East Main Street
- ATLAS/EXECUTIVE RELOCATION7821 DOYLE SPRINGS RD
Little Rock, Arkansas
- ACCESS SELF STORAGE
- DAN F STOWERS ARCHITECTPO Box 2236
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Dollarway Self Storage4500 Dollarway Road
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Doss Moving & Storage Inc- North American Van Line6600 Interstate 30
Little Rock, Arkansas
- DAN F STOWERS ARCHITECT
- GATHRIGHT VAN & STORAGE29 MAUMELLE CURVE CT
- GATHRIGHT VAN & STORAGE
- PODS Moving and Storage2112 145th St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- PODS Moving and Storage
- Securely Stored Mini Storage2515 Military Rd
- Securely Stored Mini Storage
- Tornado Tough Tornado Shelters1001 W Walnut Ste 4
- Tornado Tough Tornado Shelters