Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Bryant, AR
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Bryant
- Hounds LoungeBoutique experience at an affordable price. Groomer did a great job. Asked the right questions to ensure I got what I wanted. The unique experience was that after the grooming my dog was able to play in the cage free indoor and outdoor areas with other dogs! This was great because it allowed her to socialize and I know she was having a great time while she was waiting for me to get off work and pick her up. Good prices, cheaper than the chain stores, Book in advance because they are often busy read less
- Debbie's Wagging Tails GroomingThey looked wonderful! The job was done in a few hours and I didn't have to make an appointment. She welcomes walk ins!
- POOCH GLAMOUR HAVENWhen the dogs were bathed, they always came back very clean and neat. One even had a little beard trimming, but nothing excessive. Another dog had the furminator treatment and that really go rid of a lot of excess hair. We have been pleased each and every time we go there. One important thing to remember is that PGH is very, very busy, so if you want to get your dog in then you need to plan a week or two in advance. Price varies according to what you have done and they will tell you up front what the costs are read less
- Hair Of The Dog Grooming SalonThe actual grooming probably doesn't take very long, probably about an hour, but I drop her off in the morning and then pick her up at lunchtime.
- Bowman Road Animal ClinicThey are good people. It is a veterinary service, the dogs are still alive. They do a good job. They are nice people, they are nice to deal with.
- BELLEVUE ANIMAL CLINICThey are great, albeit somewhat pricey. They are very attentive and responsive and they seem to love all the dogs and cats we have brought to them for care over the years. We can recommend them without hesitation for any service they offer...
- DOGGIE DOSExcellent... They perform superior grooming services (versus many other groomers in the area), and our little Bichon is treated very well. She's not afraid to be left in their care, and the groomers are very friendly to her.
- Chenal Pet PalaceThese people are friendly and really care about my dog. My baby got a full groom, and loved every minute of it. They did a really good job. If I had to board my dog this would be the place I'd take her.
- CANTRELL ANIMAL CLINICThe experience is wonderful each time. I drop him off on the way to work and then pick him up when I get off work. They stay open until 5:30 so I have time to get there after work. He is alway clean, trimmed and happy when I pick him up. They trim him just the way I ask. They know him by name every time I drop him off. Its such a wonderful feeling to know they care read less
- DOGGIE DOSThis place is so nice. When I go there, they actually come out to my car, I hold the dogs one at a time and they do the clipping right there. They are wonderful. They come out to the car for me because the dogs are so frightened. They are so good with the animals. They are very gentle and they talk to them as well. I have told other people about them and they are enjoying their services as well. As far as pricing, they try not to charge me anything, but, I pay about $10 a dog read less
Pet Groomers in Bryant
- Business Description:The Doggie SpaRecent Review:1st puppy cut for Lily she was so cute!Cindy M.
- Business Description:Veterinary HospitalRecent Review:This was by far THE WORST experience of my all my experiences!! Dr.Larousse shouldn't b practicing!! He was so very rude and cold! My cat of 18 years was having some problems. Brought him in and found out he was suffering from kidney failure! The so called Dr was so ugly and cold . when it came time to euthanise him, they allowed me n the room with him. He was so traumatised theres no telling what all that so called dr did to him when I wasnt present. His teeth were chipped and broken so obviously they were very rough with my poor old cat in his final few minutes of life! While my cat was still alive and when I was right n front of him he was yanking my cat around by his tail!! I asked him to stop and he threatened to kick me out of the clinic while my cat was being euthanized!! I asked him if it was so terrible that I simply asked him to stop handling my cat by pulling his tail and he responded that yes it was wrong of me and he would have me removed if I kept it up!! This was a terribly hard time as it was having to have my cat of 18 years euthanised and with this jerks rude attitude and horrible bedside manner, it made it so much worse!! Ive given this vet thousnads of dollars to treat my pets, but I never have cared for thier cold bedside manner!! I will let my pet die before I bring it to this **** whole!! These people should NOT b allowed to practice medicine and I am also reporting them to the vet board!! Save your pets the misery of NEVER being subjected to these cold hearted bastards! read lessCrystal M.
- Business Description:20 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate.Recent Review:I did not end up getting the treatment need for my animal since the veterinarian more than doubled the price of service quoted by the front desk.Jacklyn S.
- Business Description:Chenal Pet PalaceRecent Review:Ok job about 10.00 higher than everyone else around.Vickie C.
- Business Description:The doctors and staff of Doubletree Veterinary Clinic are committed to the health and well-being of your pets, large and small. We focus on personalized patient care with knowledge, compassion, and dedication.Recent Review:Well. Appreciate that we weren't over-treated or over-charged. <br />Earl C.
- Recent Review:It was very busy so we did have to wait a bit but since it was 6pm and they were still going strong (to accommodate those of us that work M-F regular 'work hours') I wasn't upset at all. The exam was very thorough and my senior dog was very happy even if they did have to take her temp. The shot was almost not noticed and my beagle got all kinds of attention to distract her from the temp taking and the shot. My favorite thing about this vet is that they call the next day to check on your dog and how he/she is doing. That really impressed me. It costs a bit more than other vets I've been to but overall that is the only thing not absolutely great I can find to say. <br / read lessBonnie F.
- Business Description:The Doggie Lounge strives to make our environment a home away from home for your little (or big) ones while they are treated to a day of pampering in our full service salon. Cash,checks,credit pr debit are accepted read less
- Business Description:Professional dog handler and Groomer; over 80 years conbined experience, specializing in skin conditions.Recent Review:Trudy listened to exactly what we wanted and provided advice on what would look better on the Pom (since it was our first grooming experience). She was very knowledgeable about giving a show cut and what a Pom's shape should look like after it is done. She was very attentive to our Pom and treated her with the utmost care. <br /> The Pom looked absolutely amazing afterwards, her coast was shiny and fluffy and she was her usual happy and loving self!!! <br /> A big thumbs up! <br /> <br /> <br / read lessKEN R.
- Recent Review:I'll Be Dog Gone Doggy Day Care is really inexpensive. They're very friendly. The treat your dogs like their own. They call us if there's any problems. They're just very kind and considerate.Jennifer C.
- Recent Review:They are good people. It is a veterinary service, the dogs are still alive. They do a good job. They are nice people, they are nice to deal with.Denis M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Shannon Hills
- Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- Sweet Home
- North Little Rock
dog groomers in Bryant
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All For Pets Veterinary Clinic3403 Hwy 367 S
- All For Pets Veterinary Clinic
- Golden Touch Grooming6619 John Harden Drive
- Golden Touch Grooming
- HIGH HOPES VETERINARY CARE102 RAINBOW DR
- HIGH HOPES VETERINARY CARE
- I'll Be Dog Gone Doggy Day Care2815 Military Rd
- I'll Be Dog Gone Doggy Day Care
- LADY AND THE TRAMPS6833 HW 5 N
- LADY AND THE TRAMPS
- MY PET GROOMING SALON1217 W 35TH ST
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- MY PET GROOMING SALON
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Rodney Parham Animal Clinic9501 N Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Rodney Parham Animal Clinic
- SIRIUS SPA5300 W MARKHAM ST
Little Rock, Arkansas
- SIRIUS SPA
- Vilonia Animal Clinic785 Highway 64 E P.O. Box 430
- Vilonia Animal Clinic